Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Do men care if girls pus$$y looks ugly?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Do men care if girls pus$$y looks ugly?

Postby Ghost » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:00 pm

Banano wrote:I noticed HA men dont have high standards

That's hilarious coming from Banano.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby w.p.o. » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:19 pm

GoingAwol wrote:The ugly ones have big discolored lips that look like slimy roast beef.

The slimy roast beef comes from arousal/stimulation. I remember the first time (no jokes); after a movie we drove to a park around 1am. She had that "slimy" roast beef look. Except they were pink semis. I was flattered as hell. Her tennis skirt looked like she sat in a puddle...and I didn't even touch her yet!
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:57 pm

chanta76 wrote:How about ugly p***y but it feels great when you stick you thingy inside? Or would you prefer a really pretty p***y but when you stick you thingy inside it's like throwing a hot dog down grand canyon.

After reading that, I don't know whether or not I should laugh ....... or vomit. :shock: :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby books » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:01 am

an ugly p***y is usually a strong indication of a ex-prostitute or whore who had taken thousands of dicks inside her, and had also plenty of sexually-transmitted diseases in the process
books
Freshman Poster

Postby Eric » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:55 am

Well, I don't get any p***y anyways...so it doesn't matter. I've never thought about this for more than .3 seconds of my entire life.

I've never been an expert in the opposite sex. Even being attractive doesn't mean anything. It hasn't helped me in the least, as far as this is concerned. I'm just managing to avoid always having sex. Don't know if this is some subconscious thing that I do, or not. Plenty of times ok to good looking girls push themselves on me, but there's something about it that feels forced. It turns me off, and I edge away from it.
I manage to never get laid. Not sure why or how this happens. It's like they speak Latin I speak Greek, I'm awkward, they're plenty awkward too - though. Women make it extremely hard to figure them out, and are indecipherable.... to me.
I don't enjoy getting laughed at, and the hassle is just too much.

Women ALL women also play hard to get. The resting bitch face is a phenomenon universal in its scope. They have it here in China, too. Plenty of girls have the "bitch face", that is so unattractive and disgusting.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
Eric
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions