Slow Death Through Loneliness

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Post by jamesbond »

MattHanson1990 wrote:Now I also wonder if America is also spreading obesity all over the world, and that eventually even foreign men will be forced to settle for a land whale, especially if fat acceptance prevails overseas.
Let's hope to God that never happens. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Ghost wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:Now I also wonder if America is also spreading obesity all over the world, and that eventually even foreign men will be forced to settle for a land whale, especially if fat acceptance prevails overseas.
I doubt it will get as bad as it is in the U.S. in most countries. A country would have to have a huge proliferation of wealth, cars, and GMO/processed foods in order to have an out of control obesity epidemic.
Obesity is already a bigger problem in Mexico than it is in the U.S. America is not the most obese country in the world.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

gnosis wrote:Obesity is already a bigger problem in Mexico than it is in the U.S. America is not the most obese country in the world.
In Mexico, it largely depends on where you go. Obesity tends to be the case mostly in big cities where people live more sedentary lives and where there's an abundance of American restaurant chains (not just McDonald's and Burger King but also IHOP, Chili's, Applebee's, Chuck E Cheese's, Carl's Jr, Denny's, etc.). There is also a greater abundance of American food joints in the northern part of the country due to its proximity to the U.S.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Ghost wrote:I was recently able to go see her for a week. I got back from Singapore a few days ago. It was really happy, perhaps the happiest time of my life. She's sweet, sincere, and our connection is even better in real life. And our sexual connection is incredible. A little too incredible, perhaps: we had a pregnancy scare.

That scared the shit out of me. It made me think that my life could be over, and that if she really wanted to, she could f**k me over and try to force me to live as a slave.

A bit sobering. This morning I've felt weird, as if I don't really know what I want. It's not that I'm not sure about kids, it's that there's the omnipresent threat of the West and its laws and influences. The West is essentially a scam to punish men who want to have relationships and procreate. And foreign women will use the system if they are able. Since my girlfriend has a decent job and lives in what is essentially a Western country in Asia, this got me thinking of all the ways I could be screwed over.

Stuck between a rock and a hard place. It made me think of the future with her. I'm already in a vulnerable position. What if I couldn't protect my family and keep them in Asia? Would she possibly try to invoke the U.S. daddygov and use me as a slave? Even if she is pure of heart now, we all know what the system can do to women...

On the one hand, if I can make enough money, I can eventually make her give up her career and give up Singapore. That would mean increasing my burdens as I would be taking on her responsibilities. And she might not even go for that because she says she doesn't like to rely on others, even me. She still would prefer to go to the U.S. too. I can't quite convince her that it's not a great place to be, although she understands logically why it isn't. This option will give me a family but perhaps grind me down and leave me at risk.

On the other hand, if things continue as they, we'll keep struggling until it eventually all falls apart. I will eventually fail to keep up sufficiently and she will eventually seek for more stability. Living in a world that steals from me and gives to women, this is more likely.

It seems that I'll be damned if I do, damned if I don't.
Yeah this is what I recall alluding to in previous posts. I tend to think these things through beforehand and if they are not viable to not go for it, but maybe that's my trouble. At least you get the experience.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 3:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ut oh, doom and gloom. This is the problem with this manosphere nonsense. The fearmongering and the snare of fear. That must be awful to constantly have to fear women. And manly too. :mrgreen:
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:Ut oh, doom and gloom. This is the problem with this manosphere nonsense. The fearmongering and the snare of fear. That must be awful to constantly have to fear women. And manly too. :mrgreen:
Oh, yes, because the feminist Western world is just made up and/or not a threat at all. Fortunately, you won't have to worry since you'll likely never get a woman. (Which if it did happen would probably be in the U.S. since you seem to love AWs so much.) As much as I think you're an asswipe and a c**t, even I don't wish on you such a fate as ending up with an AW.
Don't worry about ppl like Adama.

He reminds me a lot of some Jehovah's Witnesses, who spend all of their time, contemplating Armageddon, so that the Kingdom of Heaven can arise on the visible plane, and save 'em from capitalism, communism, feminism, as well as a few other *isms.

I believe that even in the Red, White, & Blue, there are a few Amish counties in PA and OH, where guys can get a woman, provided that they reject all of the industrial age, starting in the 1700s.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

You're not even in the West and the girl isn't western, yet all you can think of is how this woman is going to destroy you before she's even given you an indicator that she's evil. That's just pathetic. If you're that afraid of women and living life then just don't bother with it. You're going to paralyze yourself with fear. I am just pointing that out. Fear is usually just a phantom.

I'm not a Jehovah's Witness. Neither would I associate with any. They are enemies of the true gospel of Christ, with their altered Bible. They are a cult created by Freemasonry to steer people to hell. Sorry to inform you.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

S_Parc wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:Ut oh, doom and gloom. This is the problem with this manosphere nonsense. The fearmongering and the snare of fear. That must be awful to constantly have to fear women. And manly too. :mrgreen:
Oh, yes, because the feminist Western world is just made up and/or not a threat at all. Fortunately, you won't have to worry since you'll likely never get a woman. (Which if it did happen would probably be in the U.S. since you seem to love AWs so much.) As much as I think you're an asswipe and a c**t, even I don't wish on you such a fate as ending up with an AW.
Don't worry about ppl like Adama.

He reminds me a lot of some Jehovah's Witnesses, who spend all of their time, contemplating Armageddon, so that the Kingdom of Heaven can arise on the visible plane, and save 'em from capitalism, communism, feminism, as well as a few other *isms.
S_Parc, I actually liked your attitude. I disagreed with everything you are, but I liked your attitude. I haven't even said anything about you in criticism. I mean, you married a lesbian and you commit lesbian acts with another woman, right? I never even criticized your activity at all. Live and let live. If I were going to give someone a hard time for the sake of religion, I would start with someone like you.

But it isn't my job to convict you of your homosexuality and adultery (you're already aware both these crimes carry the death penalty according to the Laws of Moses described in Leviticus). I just came to make some posts about how stupid it is to fear women, especially non-western women who aren't even resident in the West.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

s_parc wrote:Don't worry about ppl like Adama.

I thought that was Taco
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?