Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Would you stay in America if you...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Would you stay in America if you...

Postby Adama » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:28 pm

Ghost wrote:I am in process of doing it. First time I have tried it, which is why I asked you the question. Things are going well with it now. They weren't going well before. So I thought if you've actually, you know, tried it before, you'd have something valuable to add. But of course, you take a simple question and proceed to unload paragraph upon paragraph of bullshit.

I would not offer you advice of any kind. Look at how you asked and then insulted in the same breath. Why would I ever help someone such as that? In any case, it's clear that you asked because you're clueless and wanted help, but because you're reprobate, you couldn't even hold the insults.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Would you stay in America if you...

Postby Ghost » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:25 am

You don't have any advice to give because you have neither experience or understanding. Which I suspected before, which is why I asked the question. It was an easy opportunity for you to say "why, yes, Ghost, I do have experience. Let me tell you what to do..." (which you would've jumped at - any chance to show me up.) But you don't, so you avoided the question, just like you avoid virtually all my questions - because you're an idiot who knows nothing.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions