Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Would you go abroad or go home if...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Would you go abroad or go home if...

Postby yick » July 22nd, 2016, 11:47 am

You weren't getting laid abroad?

I thought I would ask the question and make it as open as possible to include posters who have yet to go abroad and to people who are already abroad.

I'll lay my stall out.

No - I wouldn't go home. Why?

Because outside my home, I am growing as a person in ways which I could never grow back home. I am learning new skills, a new language, every day is a treat, I go out and everything is different - I am not saying that I don't have bad days, but you know - most days are good.

Now Winston asked me 'how would you feel if you went without sex for two years' I am going to confess something.

I haven't had sex for FOUR YEARS.

And I feel f***ing great. :lol:

I like sex - but I also like long term relationships - but I never ever thought of packing up and going home because I haven't had sex for four years. I love my life abroad and I realise that sex isn't even a deal breaker on why I stay, but I know everyone is different, so, over to you...
yick
Junior Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re: Would you go abroad or go home if...

Postby Ghost » July 22nd, 2016, 1:50 pm

The one called yick. Watch him.
Last edited by Ghost on October 17th, 2016, 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Would you go abroad or go home if...

Postby gnosis » July 22nd, 2016, 7:48 pm

I couldn't go years without getting laid. If P4P were legal in the U.S., maybe I wouldn't be as motivated to travel. America is not an evil dungeon, some things work really well. Other things really don't work at all. Like sex/dating.

If sex/dating were good in the U.S. and I could get work that supported a decent standard of living, I might stay in the U.S.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions