Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


White women still prefer white men regarding online dating..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Ghost » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:51 pm

Rock wrote:Ghost just do a video chat with Winston to prove Yick wrong. Then if Winston publicly verifies that indeed you are who you claim to be, then Yick will be the one who gets exposed as trolling liar. Very easy fix for you. This is your chance to nail Yick if he really is defaming you.


Sure. Then when yick is exposed as a liar will you guys finally ban that troll?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am







Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Rock » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:03 pm

Ghost wrote:
Rock wrote:Ghost just do a video chat with Winston to prove Yick wrong. Then if Winston publicly verifies that indeed you are who you claim to be, then Yick will be the one who gets exposed as trolling liar. Very easy fix for you. This is your chance to nail Yick if he really is defaming you.


Sure. Then when yick is exposed at a liar will you guys finally ban that troll?


If Winston can verify w vid clear vid chat that you are a fat faced guy who looks young (20s), then I will certainly push w all my weight to have Yick banned. Winston knows your voice so he can match the guy in vid chat with the voice. Yick claimed you look your age (late 40s) and are just normal weight. So a clear vid of you should reveal which physical profile you match. Add to that a comparison of your real name from Yick with what Winston has.

We really need to clean this board of very active combative trolls. So let's see who it is. Winston you game?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4117
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Ghost » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:17 pm

Rock wrote:We really need to clean this board of very active combative trolls. So let's see who it is. Winston you game?


I think Winston's asleep. Can you check on him Rock?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby droid » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:31 pm

Ghost wrote:No matter what I say, any random troll such as yick can claim it's a lie. Whether I confirm or deny anything proves nothing - just as yick's assertions prove diddly squat.

For some reason though you guys are giving him a free pass. We've seen nothing to suggest he's telling the truth. To the contrary there are indications he's a fraud: no indication of his Chinese ability despite having an easy way we could test it, the details of his appearance could be made up just as anyone's could, and despite being confident that he knows who I am he's a coward and unwilling to confront me.

Add in Adama and Blue Murder and it's just a plain old laugh riot. :lol:

Droid, I'm a bit disappointed in you. The guy is a troll, and...I'll send you a PM.


I have responded.

Like i said in the pm, i think it was real simple to say 'hey I really am the twenty something, heavier guy' and whether you have really met yick. You seemed to dodge the whole thing. One thing that' strikes me is that you said your weight was 'not an immediate concern' when you were pressed the other day, i found it odd.

Ok anyways, so yick has sent me some links and name of the supposed Ghost earlier. After looking some more at it and finding some videos, I see an inconsistency in that yick claims Ghost is ill-dressed, while the guy in the videos always appears with a suit.

I don't care if i end up the scumbag here for posting this, but someone has to go. Either Ghost was lying and this is the real him, or yick made it all up:

Meet Dave Alber in Jiaozuo, mid-forties guy, in shape, with a ton of cow-licks but always in a suit, no kaftan:





This is fascinating :D :lol:

Image
Last edited by droid on Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby droid » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:35 pm

Adama wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Eish. Not again.

How long until we see posts about Adama's and Droids height and weight and clothing? :lol:


It's a shame that grown men can't get along. Droid is not well though. You can see he's called me a serpent when, you know, I am the one who's saved, and he's the one who hates the Lord.

All I want is adult conversation. We each have our own opinions. People act like a person is not entitled to theirs, and because they can't silence my opinion, they start to use trolling tactics. That's sad. I think as men we should just let each other have our own opinions. But you see, reprobates want to enforce their beliefs on others, even when they don't have solid beliefs. They especially don't want you to talk about God, because that only reminds them of their eternal destiny, which isn't a pleasant one, since they hate God.


This coming from someone who calls others swine and dogs.

Adama wrote:I personally don't care about Droid one bit. I just care that it is guys like him that make even having a conversation difficult. You'll get to see that as time goes on.


Yet you produce page-long diatribes after my one liner calling you out on your nastiness.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Ghost » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:43 pm

droid wrote:I don't care if i end up the scumbag here for posting this, but someone has to go.


Agreed. Whichever one of us is lying needs to be banned with prejudice. I'm willing to talk to Winston on video and we'll have it all cleared up in five minutes and yick will be shown to be a liar. You've posted the videos of the supposed Ghost, so Winston can see for himself.

Meet Dave Alber in Jiaozuo, mid-forties guy, in shape, with a ton of cow-licks but always in a suit, no kaftan:


So yick was lying about the guy's dress too.

I notice yick has gone silent now. :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Rock » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:48 pm

droid wrote:
Ghost wrote:No matter what I say, any random troll such as yick can claim it's a lie. Whether I confirm or deny anything proves nothing - just as yick's assertions prove diddly squat.

For some reason though you guys are giving him a free pass. We've seen nothing to suggest he's telling the truth. To the contrary there are indications he's a fraud: no indication of his Chinese ability despite having an easy way we could test it, the details of his appearance could be made up just as anyone's could, and despite being confident that he knows who I am he's a coward and unwilling to confront me.

Add in Adama and Blue Murder and it's just a plain old laugh riot. :lol:

Droid, I'm a bit disappointed in you. The guy is a troll, and...I'll send you a PM.


I have responded.

Like i said in the pm, i think it was real simple to say 'hey I really am the twenty something, heavier guy' and whether you have really met yick. You seemed to dodge the whole thing. One thing that' strikes me is that you said your weight was 'not an immediate concern' when you were pressed the other day, i found it odd.

Ok anyways, so yick has sent me some links and name of the supposed Ghost earlier. After looking some more at it and finding some videos, I see an inconsistency in that yick claims Ghost is ill-dressed, while the guy in the videos always appears with a suit.

I don't care if i end up the scumbag here for posting this, but someone has to go. Either Ghost was lying and this is the real him, or yick made it all up:

Meet Dave Alber in Jiaozuo, mid-forties guy, in shape, with a ton of cow-licks but always in a suit, no kaftan:





This is fascinating :D :lol:


So this is who Yick claims Ghost is with the name Dave Alber???

If so, all Winston needs to do is come on here and confirm whether or not that's Ghost's voice and name.

Hope Winston will get off his ass and address this in a decent amount of time. I will send him chat message to alert him to this thread.

One concern I have though is that if Winston considers Ghost to be a good friend of his and Ghost asks him to, he may help Ghost hide his real identity. So if Winston claims this is not the real Ghost, we have to get him to swear by it and grill him hard to make sure he's telling the truth lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4117
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Rock » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:02 pm

Ghost wrote:
droid wrote:I don't care if i end up the scumbag here for posting this, but someone has to go.


Agreed. Whichever one of us is lying needs to be banned with prejudice. I'm willing to talk to Winston on video and we'll have it all cleared up in five minutes and yick will be shown to be a liar. You've posted the videos of the supposed Ghost, so Winston can see for himself.

Meet Dave Alber in Jiaozuo, mid-forties guy, in shape, with a ton of cow-licks but always in a suit, no kaftan:


So yick was lying about the guy's dress too.

I notice yick has gone silent now. :lol:


I think Yick has so far not agreed to do video chat with Winston as well.

He never claimed his Mandarin was anything close to fluent but he did send a photo to Winston showing himself in a group of Chinese. So at least his vid should match that photo. If he keeps refusing to do vid call with Winston, then something is fishy from his end. Yick are you there big guy?

Time to out the troll. Is it Yick or Ghost? What do you guys think? Maybe we do a survey and even make bets on this lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4117
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby El_Caudillo » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:06 pm

I'm willing to bet Dave Alber is not Ghost. But if he is - congratulations on a great head of hair!
User avatar
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:39 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby chanta76 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:42 pm

Wow..this thread derailed.

this is the internet after all and people will create persona to protect their true identity. Allot of it is because we say things here that are totally politically incorrect .

I don't care who ghost is or who yick is in real life. I don't think neither are trolling. When blackknight posted here. That was TROLLING.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Winston » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:02 pm

Yick,
I don't understand something. What proof do you have that Ghost is this guy you knew at your school in China? You seem like a smart guy. So I find it surprising that you'd make such a connection without any concrete evidence to tie them together.

Ghost is actually in my WeChat group and I've talked to him on the phone a number of times and seen his photos. He sounds like a young guy. He has a young voice. His photos show him to be a big bulky guy who is very tall, over 6ft. He's above average in height. He doesn't sound like someone close to 50.

Do you even know what city he lives in in China? I do know where he lives but he has told me not to divulge that information online. This guy that you know who you think is Ghost, where did you meet him? I mean what city in China?

Update:

Ok I just talked to Ghost on WeChat just now. I saw him on webcam for a few seconds too. He looks like a scruffy guy in his late 20's or early 30's. He is a little balding in the front too. I also asked him to send me his WeChat location, and he did. He is in China in the city he claims to be. I find his personality and voice to be very honest and sincere, even though I've never met him.

Anyway, he wanted me to tell you all that.

Yick, next time please don't make random accusations without sufficient reason or evidence.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23573
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Winston » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:16 pm

Rock wrote:If Winston can verify w vid clear vid chat that you are a fat faced guy who looks young (20s), then I will certainly push w all my weight to have Yick banned. Winston knows your voice so he can match the guy in vid chat with the voice. Yick claimed you look your age (late 40s) and are just normal weight. So a clear vid of you should reveal which physical profile you match. Add to that a comparison of your real name from Yick with what Winston has.

We really need to clean this board of very active combative trolls. So let's see who it is. Winston you game?


Rock wrote:So this is who Yick claims Ghost is with the name Dave Alber???

If so, all Winston needs to do is come on here and confirm whether or not that's Ghost's voice and name.

Hope Winston will get off his ass and address this in a decent amount of time. I will send him chat message to alert him to this thread.

One concern I have though is that if Winston considers Ghost to be a good friend of his and Ghost asks him to, he may help Ghost hide his real identity. So if Winston claims this is not the real Ghost, we have to get him to swear by it and grill him hard to make sure he's telling the truth lol.


No that is not Ghost at all. Ghost is a lot taller and fatter than that guy Dave Alber, and he has sandy blonde hair. His voice is a lot deeper too, and sounds nothing like the guy in that video. That Dave Alber guy sounds like a self-help guru of some sort. Nothing like Ghost at all.

Yes I will swear that I'm telling the truth to the best of my knowledge.

We don't need to ban Yick though. Yick simply made a mistake. He should apologize for it and refrain from making random accusations without evidence in the future.

All this drama is a waste of time anyway. You guys should be doing something more productive and uplifting to each other. Sheesh. You guys shouldn't feed on this kind of stuff. It's petty. Remember this quote: "Small minds discuss other people. Average minds discuss current events. Great minds discuss ideas."

When you guys participate in this kind of drama, you are acting like the "small minds" group, which reflects badly here.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23573
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Winston » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:35 pm

Yick,
Going back to the topic of this thread, I agree that most white women only like white guys. Yet they deny this, which is dishonest. That's a character flaw. They place politeness and liberalism and political correctness above truth and honesty. It's like honesty has no value in this world anymore. That's bad and sad and should not be.

However, I'm not sure I agree with you that all white men, if they are decent, should be able to get white women in America. That may have been true in the 1960's or 1970's. Possibly even 1980's. But definitely not true today. Today's American woman is very masculine, liberal, bossy, and acts like she's the boss. They don't even act feminine or lady like anymore. Normal men naturally will have a problem with that. Most American men nowadays settle. They don't exactly have much to choose from.

Yick, you grew up in the UK right? How much time have you spent in America? Believe me, AW are far more fake and toxic and NOT as down to earth and British women are. You cannot judge American men until you've come to America and see what they have to put up with. If you come to the US and understand what it's like there, you won't blame the white guys there for not getting anyone. Believe me. It's worse than you can imagine.

The artificiality, fakeness, toxicity and upside-down-ness is beyond your comprehension and will make you sick. You won't judge anyone for not fitting in in America. In fact, you will see that any authentic soul or deep soul or genuine down to earth person would not possibly fit in.

Moreover, you can't blame adult men for not being able to date adult women, if those women do not need or want men? Those women often have a very anti-male attitude. They dislike males and other people in general. In America, once you get out of school, everyone is in a bubble and wants to be left alone, so they can focus on work and making money. That's the kind of lonely antisocial culture that America is. So there's little hope of dating decent girls once you're an adult and out of school and didn't find your soulmate in high school. You gotta consider the reality of that.

Go to America, go out in public and see if you can find any logical way to meet women or date women with a reasonable chance of success. You will that it's like being checkmated in chess without any valid moves.

That's because once you are out of school and into the work world in America, there is no more opportunity to meet good single women. At that point, it is ASSUMED that you already have a wife and family and that all you care about is working and making money, not meeting women or even making friends. From that point on, strangers will not talk to you unless it's business related. Communication is business related only. Everything is business related from then on.

So you are left with nothing to do but work and support your family. You are given NO romantic opportunities. You are not allowed to hit on girls in public or try to pick them up, or you will be seen as a creep and the women may call security or police. Try it. You will see. Trust me. I've been there, done that.

You are LITERALLY left with NO OPTIONS.

Even if you go to clubs, churches, yoga classes, cooking classes, salsa dancing classes, etc. still not much will come out of it. The girls there will be polite maybe, but once you ask them out, they will all tell you they are taken or not looking. All in all, it's a NO WIN SITUATION.

This is the grim reality in America. So you really can't fault white males for not being able to find any decent white females. Even if they are decent white males. This doesn't make them losers. It's just a no win situation.

Finally, how do you explain guys like Rock? Rock is tall, slim, in good shape, intelligent, is successful in real estate and investment and has a lot of money. Yet he cannot vibe or connect with American women at all, especially white women. They scare him. They are too masculine and bossy and strong. He prefers soft modest Asian women. How do you explain that? He's not a loser at all. He is quite successful. But he just doesn't vibe with American culture or women.

Remember there is no such culture that everyone vibes with. Some cultures give off bad vibes to certain people. That's just life. It doesn't make them losers. Not everything mixes or has chemistry or synergy. And everyone's destiny is different too.

Do you understand?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23573
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby gsjackson » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:38 pm

Winston wrote:All this drama is a waste of time anyway. You guys should be doing something more productive and uplifting to each other. Sheesh. You guys shouldn't feed on this kind of stuff. It's petty. Remember this quote: "Small minds discuss other people. Average minds discuss current events. Great minds discuss ideas."

When you guys participate in this kind of drama, you are acting like the "small minds" group, which reflects badly here.


Au contraire, Winston, internet fraud is one of the more important matters people have to deal with today. God knows, I'd be many thousands of dollars wealthier if I'd had a better grasp of its extent. This would have been an extreme example of it, because, unlike most internet scams, in this accusation you could not see any apparent motive for the alleged deception. At some point you just ask yourself if the internet is worth participating in at all.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby yick » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:35 am

I think Yick has so far not agreed to do video chat with Winston as well.

He never claimed his Mandarin was anything close to fluent but he did send a photo to Winston showing himself in a group of Chinese. So at least his vid should match that photo. If he keeps refusing to do vid call with Winston, then something is fishy from his end. Yick are you there big guy?

Time to out the troll. Is it Yick or Ghost? What do you guys think? Maybe we do a survey and even make bets on this lol.


No - I said I would do one in the near future, Ghost has been trolling this place for six years and now you are going to do a video conference with him. I am happy to do one in my own time.

But when I do a video call with you - the person will match the photo - I haven't lied about anything at all, there is nothing to lie about.

I don't keep 'refusing' video calls, I think I refused the once.

So yick was lying about the guy's dress too.

I notice yick has gone silent now. :lol:


I am in bed asleep you f***ing wankstain.

The books, the interest in the supernatural, living and teaching in Henan - it all adds up, and you know what's funny - when you replied to my original post about the canadian girl and following her to beijing - you edited your reply out for some reason - now if none of it is true - why would you edit anything out? And why would you just not say 'That isn't me ner ner ner'
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Kradmelder and 4 guests