Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


White women still prefer white men regarding online dating..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby chanta76 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:30 am

silverenergy,

Yick I think is mixed white and Peruvian.


I think it's like white guys that go to Asia. There are forums that say white guys do well there but some white guys do and others don't. I think this is the same with black guys. Do black guys get girls in Europe? Sure ..but do ALL black guys do well there? I don't think so. Race is just one facet not the be all end all of everything.

It's not your black or white or whatever and just show up and there are women waiting in line.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm







Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby yick » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:53 am

SilverEnergy wrote:You're not an expert on Europe so stfu.


I am a European, I have lived in Europe most of my life, and in more than one country.

I've been to Europe.....


So? How did you do... nothing by the sounds of it...

Wrong, I have other sources than youtube, I just provided the video as an example.

If I gave you other sources, you would shoot those down too.


If you had been to Europe, you would use yourself, but because you haven't been there or you didn't get anywhere, some fella on you tube is the person you use as an example.

Other black men who live in Spain say they do well.


Who are they? A basketball player who plays in the national league is going to have a different experience than some poor arse from Senegal.

And you haven't lived in all the places I named and yet you act as an expert, you idiotic, rude piece of garbage.


Yeah, I have been to those places - just like you have 'been' to Europe.

No reason to act like your opinion is above everyone else's.


Sometimes it actually is - 8)

You're a rude prick for literally no reason.


Now now, who has called you names, desist with the name calling, how old are you? 15.

Something tells me you're some kind of European or latino, if so, it might expain your rudeness and need to shoot down other people's opinions, especially about black men dating white women.


I couldn't give two shits who you date, but if you think you are going to Spain, Italy or Greece and get laid like a rockstar because you have dollars and play the flute then you are sorely sorely mistaken.

If you want this place to be the haven of dream merchants who want to fantasise about bedding hundreds of white women - fine, but it isn't based on any reality.

You got mental problems, bruh, you need some medication to get so defensive and hostile trying to act like you own Spain or something.


Again - desist with the name calling - you are not a child.



I've been on these forums for years, so I've left my mark here, you haven't done or earned anything here.

You're not taking away my opinion that black men do well in Europe.

I'm not backing down from you.



You have no need to 'back down'

Your opinion has no basis in fact.

Black men 'don't do well in Europe' and in some places, they do badly.

No-one kisses your ass because you bring American dollars. :lol:

Ask any European on here. Publicduende will give you the lowdown about social circles that originate from elementary school - which is a big part of dating culture in Southern Europe.
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 431
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby yick » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:06 am

SilverEnergy wrote:Yick,

I have never lived in Japan but I still know that black men do well there so stfu.


They don't. No-one has ever ever said that. They might do 'well' in certain circles

You haven't lived in every country in Europe so you are not an expert on how black men do with European women.


I am very much an expert, I am a non-white European who knows more than you.

There are some places where a black man will do better than others, there isn't anywhere where they are going to be treated like a rockstar - unless they actually are one.

You just don't like the thought about black men dating European women.


I am mixed race myself, I couldn't care less who dates who.

It's a known fact that black men do well throughout Europe, it's just that you don't like the fact that they do.


I thought you didn't generalise - and you are generalising.

You don't own this forum or this thread and I still say from others' experiences and my own that black men do well in France, Germany, SPAIN, Greece, Britain and Italy.


If you went on the - I don't know - the roosh forum, people living there - black and white would laugh at you for such ridiculous naivete.

Even though most women prefer their own men it won't stop black men from doing well in those places.


If doing well is getting third rate women - then I suppose you'll continue to do well.

Japanese and Aussie women prefer their own men but black men still do well in those places, so please with your crap.

So just please, you hostile, overly rude prick.

Winston, where in the world did you get this stray roadkill from???


Listen child, you need to desist with the name calling, has anyone called you names.

Disagreeing with your wet dream view of Europe is not being 'rude'


AND

Yick please, the people who know me on here know that I can get pretty hostile against those who start crap with me.

I don't like dudes who act like they own the place or that they are some better kind of expert than others.


In this particular instance, I am more of an expert than you.

You don't even know me yet, you act like you can say where I have lived or haven't lived or been.


I'm sorry, but you sound really clueless, I mean 'European women love American dollars'

What do you want me to say? You sound like you have something of a clue? :lol:

I have a far bigger reputatio of HA than you do, so stop trying to act like a tough guy as if you founded Spain or something.

Most French women prefer their own men but Asian men still do well there and black men as well.

Like you know every black man in Spain, Greece or Italy.


:roll:
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 431
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Kradmelder » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:09 am

Exceptions do not make the rule. Like stays with like. One quick romp can have a lasting effect on all successive generations. That is even hardwired into liberals so no matter what they claim they breed with their own.

Stay White.

Instinct, or the Genetic Similarity Theory states that you seek out a partner with a large amount of the same hereditary genes as yourself. This is to ensure that the features your combined genes contribute to in your children, physical and mental, are the same as the ones your ancestors had. This is the reason why there are people that look like you from far back in your family past, like grandparents or great grandparents. This is not just because you are related to them, it is because their parents choice of partner was similar to your own parents choice of partner. Your hereditary genes will have stayed the way that they were in your ancestors, being continually passed down from generation to generation, molding descendants in the likeness of their predecessors. This is why you get musical families, where each generation has musicians in it. The parent instinctively finds a partner with the same genes that their parents had and the talent for music can be passed on. It is also why people say that husbands pick wives who are similar to their mothers. If you race mix, then there will be no-one in your family past that your kids will resemble.

Follow your instincts and your ancestors and breed amongst your own.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 589
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Russian1860 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:28 am

Kradmelder wrote:Follow your instincts


You are right, that people should follow their instincts. But what if people don’t care the race and nationality, and their instincts prompt them to find a soul mate in the first place? What if their instincts make them to be excited of other race people? Are they freaks? If you think so, then you put them on par with faggots and other perverts.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Kradmelder » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:37 am

No offence to yick or other mixed race people since it is not of their choosing, but children like to look like their parents. Do mixed race kids get upset to see no family who looks like them? Do they get angry at their parents for making them different?

Modern liberal jew bs pushes entitlement and me me me thinking. Women are told they own their bodies. You don't. God does and those that made you. you can only really own something that you have made or that you have purchased.

People are made from genes and dna passed on to for safe keeping. Your family and race rely on you to pass them on like you got them so they survive. Your ancestors fought and died to keep your genes as they are. What right do you have to throw that away? Because jews say so? Because of selfish 'love or lust'? That dies with you. Only the offspring survive.

If you race mix your descendants cannot turn it back. You have condemned them to not being what they came from.

Even babies understand race and show a preference for the faces of their own race, even strangers.They know what race they are. The natural state of babies is trust your own race. until they are old enough to be conned by liberal programming that all Whites are now subjected to.

Jews encourage the races to mix with each other. What is more selfish and destructive than breaking your line and affecting all your offspring long after you are gone. As if you know better than nature. Your children have the right to what God and your ancestors gave you.

The highest duty of any living creature is to pass on its existence to the next generation. There is nothing worse that a man can do in this life than to extinguish that flame of our ancestors.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 589
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Kradmelder » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:49 am

Russian1860 wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Follow your instincts


You are right, that people should follow their instincts. But what if people don’t care the race and nationality, and their instincts prompt them to find a soul mate in the first place? What if their instincts make them to be excited of other race people? Are they freaks? If you think so, then you put them on par with faggots and other perverts.


They are on par with faggots and perverts. They don't reproduce their race and undermine one of its sustaining values. If whites don't breed with whites whites will die out. Faggotry and race mixing do nothing for the race.


Race mixing, faggotry, and me me me liberalism that kids are too expensive or prevent my entertainment are all part of the cause of whites declining. To participate in any of these, you are killing your own race and are part of the problem.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 589
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby yick » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:57 am

No offence to yick or other mixed race people since it is not of their choosing, but children like to look like their parents.


I look very much my father and probably around a shade darker than him, no person alive would see my father next to me and say we weren't father and son - he isn't the looker out of my parents.

And I would choose to be me every time over some white dude who is balding, lines all over his face - I am 6ft 2ins, no lines on my face approaching 45, still have my hair, still train every day - I am pretty happy with what I have been given. Send me your email address (by PM) Kradmelder and I will send you a pic - no other reason than you can put a face to a name. :D

I pass for white in Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece and all points south of Toulouse. Even in the South of France in places like Biarritz and Pau - people wouldn't think anything other than I am local.

Anyway, going on to my main point. Black men don't kill it in Europe, if one stays around long enough, becomes a fixture, is decent looking then can he get girlfriends or married - of course. But there is a reason you see loads of Spaniards and Italians all over Poland and the Ukraine trying to bed local girls - and that's because it's f***ing hard to date in Southern Europe.

Now I know a lot about Spain, there is a type that does well in Spain, and he looks like this:

Image

The less you look like him, the less attention you are going to get from Spanish women - if you watch all the newscasters, all the tv presenters, the actors in the dramas - they all look something like him - so if you are ginger and deathly white or black - you aren't going to do as well as someone who looks like him (if you want to know who he is, his name is Julen, the main heartthrob on the Spanish dating show Mujeres y Hombres).

Now, there is a SUPERB thread on here regarding the time Eurobrat went back to his ancestral homeland of Italy, and despite the BRILLIANT advice given to him by Publicduende - he crashed and burned - he was American, had money, had a good income - but to date in Italy - you need social connections, you can't just turn up and start dating everyone - you'll get nowhere, you have to live there, it takes time, you need to know the language, you have to be a fixture in the community where they get to know and trust you - Eurobrat didn't want to invest the time to do all that, he wanted a rockstar life immediately - which of course didn't happen.

It is a bit like this in China, you can't just turn up where I am in Henan and start dating loads of girls - and China is a lot easier to date for a western man (or any colour) than it is for a black man in Europe.

Europe is hard for most people, no-one 'kills it' in Europe really. And nobody gives a shit if you are American, and nobody thinks black people are exotic.

As for Eurobrat, he left Italy for Berlin - where he found love - German girls are the best girls in Europe and I would advise any non-white man who likes white women to head there. :D
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 431
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Russian1860 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:02 am

Kradmelder wrote:No offence to yick or other mixed race people since it is not of their choosing,.


You say, many white women are bitches. But if to imagine, that some coloured women are not. Would it be better to choose a white bitch, just because she is white, than to choose “normal” one, but with darker skin?

You said, mixed race people are not guilty, they are mixed. But according to your theory, they are forbidden to have a relationship, or sex with whites. So their choice must be restricted with mixed race people only with the same shade of skin and facial features. What you promote here is called segregation.

If you haven’t been in India, you should visit there. They believe that everyone belongs to definite caste. Let’s say, if a human was born in the family of garbage collector, then he must clean the shit for the whole his life. Because he derived from such caste and it is his karma to be like that. Even if he becomes a rich for some reason, he will remain a shit cleaner for the other circles of people. That’s how they think.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Kradmelder » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:43 am

People can mix with who they please but if a white woman race mixes she is dead to me. Does not exist anymore. You talk of date and I talk of duty. Better to breed with a white batch then a nice coloured. Which behaves nicer to me is totally irrelevant to the duty of having white kids. If I loved my wife does not matter after I'm gone. No one will care. Not even my descendants. What will matter is that I gave them good white dna, healthy, interrligent, fit.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 589
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Kradmelder » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:50 am

Yick now I know why I didn't get lucky in spain :lol: . But I was married and not looking. As you can see in my avatar my hair is more reddish and I don't have that metro sexual look or haircut. I have an old style European cut with shaved back and sides and slicked back on top.
My son at 6 had very blonde hair, was very tall and well built and already had a firearm then that he was just able to hold and fire. A friend I had then she would call him an SS poster boy :lol: especially as he could sing german songs.

He is a clone of his great grandfather as like bred with like

What you say about Spain proves my point. Like chooses like. Germany has been so bombarded with jew bs they no longer have a self preservation instinct, hence let it in every non white out to smother them. It just proves whites need to revolt against this jew race mixing bs
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 589
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby yick » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:04 am

Kradmelder wrote:Yick now I know why I didn't get lucky in spain :lol: . As you can see in avatar my hair is more reddish and I don't have that metro sexual look or haircut. I have old style European with shaved back and sides and slicked back on top.
My son at 6 had very blonde, was very tall and well builto and already had a firearm then that he was just able to hold and fire. A friend I had then she would call him an SS poster boy :lol:

What you say about Spain proves my point. Like chooses like. Germany has been so bombarded with jew bs they no longer have a self preservation instinct, hence let it in every non white out to smother them.



I can't see you clearly but you look a fine figure of a man from the small pic that I see, you are a more mature looking version of Jan Ellis - I bet that got you a few ladies back in the day on the dancefloors of Bloemfontein - shaking it up to Bles Bladdy Bridges, having a lekker time! :lol:

I have nothing against anyone dating anyone but there has to be something of the truth, Spanish women are into their men in a big way, not even the Brits who go there do anything - and in the UK - a Polish man would need to have perfect English plus British style chat and references to culture to get a local woman in the UK. A black American would do better than a white Polish man in the UK so it isn't always about colour but colour is a big factor, and the further south you go, the more of a factor it is.
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 431
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Kradmelder » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:14 am

Can't blame the Spanish for rejecting the brits there. At the coastal resorts they behave like a bunch of white kaffirs. They are a disgrace. Low class white trash and the women even worse.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 589
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Russian1860 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:32 am

Kradmelder wrote:People can mix with who they please but if a white woman race mixes she is dead to me. Does not exist anymore. You talk of date and I talk of duty. Better to breed with a white batch then a nice coloured. Which behaves nicer to me is totally irrelevant to the duty of having white kids. If I loved my wife does not matter after I'm gone. No one will care. Not even my descendants. What will matter is that I gave them good white dna, healthy, interrligent, fit.


Ok then. Your words provoke me to touch another topic. If you are capable to make a bitch to conceive deliberately, it means you don’t care of your children, because definitely you are not going to tie up your life with a bitchy woman. So you consider, that’s ok for a children to have broken family. Or you think, they don’t care, and it doesn’t matter for them? If you really think so, then you are definitely wrong. Children are very fragile and vulnerable and it makes them feel flawed and miserable at some certain stage of life. What a sense to keep your breed, if your own children are unhappy with that.

Human is not the God, who should take care of many generations in advance. He should take care of himself and next of kin in the first place. You are unable to build a house straightway. You should thoroughly put brick by brick one by one instead. If you don’t care of your children for the sake of your breed, you won’t be able to keep it healthy and thriving.

Your theory has many flaws and sometimes it doesn't add up. What is best, that according to your narrative, it still remain a theory and in real daily life you are much more moderate, than it could seem from your words :wink:
Russian1860
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Kradmelder » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:15 am

Russian1860 wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:People can mix with who they please but if a white woman race mixes she is dead to me. Does not exist anymore. You talk of date and I talk of duty. Better to breed with a white batch then a nice coloured. Which behaves nicer to me is totally irrelevant to the duty of having white kids. If I loved my wife does not matter after I'm gone. No one will care. Not even my descendants. What will matter is that I gave them good white dna, healthy, interrligent, fit.


Ok then. Your words provoke me to touch another topic. If you are capable to make a bitch to conceive deliberately, it means you don’t care of your children, because definitely you are not going to tie up your life with a bitchy woman. So you consider, that’s ok for a children to have broken family. Or you think, they don’t care, and it doesn’t matter for them? If you really think so, then you are definitely wrong. Children are very fragile and vulnerable and it makes them feel flawed and miserable at some certain stage of life. What a sense to keep your breed, if your own children are unhappy with that.

Human is not the God, who should take care of many generations in advance. He should take care of himself and next of kin in the first place. You are unable to build a house straightway. You should thoroughly put brick by brick one by one instead. If you don’t care of your children for the sake of your breed, you won’t be able to keep it healthy and thriving.

Your theory has many flaws and sometimes it doesn't add up. What is best, that according to your narrative, it still remain a theory and in real daily life you are much more moderate, than it could seem from your words :wink:



No. I live totally white. White areas, work is only white, hire only white, prefer to pay more to support white business, I avoid any business owned by a jew, any social place has to many blacks I go elsewhere and tell them they have lost my business and everyone I know etc. I am happily divorced and my kids get firsts at school and do very well at sport. One is an international athlete, the other holds a schools sports record and presents at overseas conferences as a teen. And shoots very well and rides bikes :lol: So your theory is not correct. One can live a happy successful segregated life. In fact segregation works so well even the jews have adopted it for Israel. You can easily have discourse with other races, be friends etc. but do not mix your blood.

No one chooses a bitchy woman. They are not like that when you choose them. You choose them because they will be a good partner, and areof correct race and good family with values. Then they change. Love is the worst reason of all to choose a partner as it blinds you flaws. Far better divorced than unhappily married. My children come first, which is why I still now only introduce them to white women. So your assumptions are incorrect.

I am in the process of moving some business at the moment. First I checked that the new place is not owned by jews :lol:
Last edited by Kradmelder on Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 589
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests