Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

White women still prefer white men regarding online dating..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Winston » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:17 pm

Update:

Yick told me that it was droid who tried to dox ghost and posted those videos of dave albert. He said to look on page 9 of this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=32408&start=120

It appears that yick was right. Droid is the one who posted the video of dave alber and named him too. I checked page 9. So why are rock and ghost blaming yick and calling for his ban? See the link above.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Kradmelder » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:03 pm

Winston wrote:Update:

Yick told me that it was droid who tried to dox ghost and posted those videos of dave albert. He said to look on page 9 of this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=32408&start=120

It appears that yick was right. Droid is the one who posted the video of dave alber and named him too. I checked page 9. So why are rock and ghost blaming yick and calling for his ban? See the link above.

All this drama is like those jew documentaries claiming 'I will never forget that face! He took me to the gas chamber and gassed me 6 gazillion times!" Of course none of them ever saw each other. Maybe ghost is Josef Mengele hiding in China while conducting evil experiments on twins like the look alike video.
Kradmelder
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:33 am

Stunning admission from ghost:

ghost wrote:"Yes I told droid it was fine to post the videos because it wasn't me. I don't see what difference it makes though. Yick still lied even if his attempt fell flat.

My reply:

But ghost,
This means yick is innocent. Not the bad predator you made him out to be. First, it was droid who posted the videos and second, you told him it was ok. So why is all the blame on yick? This is illogical. Sure he may have concocted a stupid theory about your identity. But it wasnt a deliberate lie. Just a misidentification.

Either way he is only partially to blame. This was more hilarious than serious.

So im unbanning yick, since he was wrongly blamed. Both of you need to be less argumentative and cease the name calling and ad hominem attacks.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby BlackGuyFromEngland » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:00 pm

Value and Attraction are DIFFERENT

Otherwise, why is some alpha ripped handsome black guy on the street more attractive than a nerdy white millionaire businessman. Who has more societal value? Who gets laid easier by a random stranger?

Black guy = attraction
Business nerd = value

But NEITHER are CONSISTENTLY getting laid by girls in a situation where its not very quickly.

These guys play NUMBERS game. These black player guys attract, but the girls run off giggling. They LIKE the guy, but they won't f**k him.

He keeps approaching until one DOES. This is why I say if a black man wants to do well with women (Outside his race) and if he she is feeling him, then he has to try and F**K her on the night. He must close (Or at least) try to the deal on the night because women are state based human beings, if she goes home, and wakes up the next morning, she's not in that "state"
Don't get me wrong the black guy never looks like an idiot. Girls don't think bad of him. They just think

"I'd like to, but I never would". Now because a lot of women don't give it up on the first night, the black guy get's a lot of flakes

Conversely, the Bill Gates type business nerd has all the girls WANTING to be attracted to him, and giving him all the chances. But most won't get with him, because he
can't attract them.

The key is in recognizing the sequencing..
1- value
.... which makes her very open to feeling
2- attraction
..... which pumps her full of feelings
3- comfort (if needed for non-party chicks)
.... which makes her prepared and wanting
4- physical escalation
BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:55 pm

BlackGuyFromEngland wrote:Value and Attraction are DIFFERENT

Otherwise, why is some alpha ripped handsome black guy on the street more attractive than a nerdy white millionaire businessman. Who has more societal value? Who gets laid easier by a random stranger?

Black guy = attraction
Business nerd = value

But NEITHER are CONSISTENTLY getting laid by girls in a situation where its not very quickly.

These guys play NUMBERS game. These black player guys attract, but the girls run off giggling. They LIKE the guy, but they won't f**k him.

He keeps approaching until one DOES. This is why I say if a black man wants to do well with women (Outside his race) and if he she is feeling him, then he has to try and F**K her on the night. He must close (Or at least) try to the deal on the night because women are state based human beings, if she goes home, and wakes up the next morning, she's not in that "state"
Don't get me wrong the black guy never looks like an idiot. Girls don't think bad of him. They just think

"I'd like to, but I never would". Now because a lot of women don't give it up on the first night, the black guy get's a lot of flakes

Conversely, the Bill Gates type business nerd has all the girls WANTING to be attracted to him, and giving him all the chances. But most won't get with him, because he
can't attract them.

The key is in recognizing the sequencing..
1- value
.... which makes her very open to feeling
2- attraction
..... which pumps her full of feelings
3- comfort (if needed for non-party chicks)
.... which makes her prepared and wanting
4- physical escalation

Blackman pull out the 15" HOG white man through deal'in...........
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions