Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


White women still prefer white men regarding online dating..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Winston » November 3rd, 2016, 4:17 pm

Update:

Yick told me that it was droid who tried to dox ghost and posted those videos of dave albert. He said to look on page 9 of this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=32408&start=120

It appears that yick was right. Droid is the one who posted the video of dave alber and named him too. I checked page 9. So why are rock and ghost blaming yick and calling for his ban? See the link above.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24796
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Kradmelder » November 3rd, 2016, 11:03 pm

Winston wrote:Update:

Yick told me that it was droid who tried to dox ghost and posted those videos of dave albert. He said to look on page 9 of this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=32408&start=120

It appears that yick was right. Droid is the one who posted the video of dave alber and named him too. I checked page 9. So why are rock and ghost blaming yick and calling for his ban? See the link above.


All this drama is like those jew documentaries claiming 'I will never forget that face! He took me to the gas chamber and gassed me 6 gazillion times!" Of course none of them ever saw each other. Maybe ghost is Josef Mengele hiding in China while conducting evil experiments on twins like the look alike video.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Winston » November 4th, 2016, 6:33 am

Stunning admission from ghost:

ghost wrote:"Yes I told droid it was fine to post the videos because it wasn't me. I don't see what difference it makes though. Yick still lied even if his attempt fell flat.


My reply:

But ghost,
This means yick is innocent. Not the bad predator you made him out to be. First, it was droid who posted the videos and second, you told him it was ok. So why is all the blame on yick? This is illogical. Sure he may have concocted a stupid theory about your identity. But it wasnt a deliberate lie. Just a misidentification.

Either way he is only partially to blame. This was more hilarious than serious.

So im unbanning yick, since he was wrongly blamed. Both of you need to be less argumentative and cease the name calling and ad hominem attacks.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24796
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby BlackGuyFromEngland » November 6th, 2016, 2:00 pm

Value and Attraction are DIFFERENT

Otherwise, why is some alpha ripped handsome black guy on the street more attractive than a nerdy white millionaire businessman. Who has more societal value? Who gets laid easier by a random stranger?

Black guy = attraction
Business nerd = value

But NEITHER are CONSISTENTLY getting laid by girls in a situation where its not very quickly.

These guys play NUMBERS game. These black player guys attract, but the girls run off giggling. They LIKE the guy, but they won't f**k him.

He keeps approaching until one DOES. This is why I say if a black man wants to do well with women (Outside his race) and if he she is feeling him, then he has to try and F**K her on the night. He must close (Or at least) try to the deal on the night because women are state based human beings, if she goes home, and wakes up the next morning, she's not in that "state"
Don't get me wrong the black guy never looks like an idiot. Girls don't think bad of him. They just think

"I'd like to, but I never would". Now because a lot of women don't give it up on the first night, the black guy get's a lot of flakes

Conversely, the Bill Gates type business nerd has all the girls WANTING to be attracted to him, and giving him all the chances. But most won't get with him, because he
can't attract them.

The key is in recognizing the sequencing..
1- value
.... which makes her very open to feeling
2- attraction
..... which pumps her full of feelings
3- comfort (if needed for non-party chicks)
.... which makes her prepared and wanting
181
4- physical escalation
User avatar
BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 52
Joined: May 22nd, 2015, 1:24 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Moretorque » November 6th, 2016, 11:55 pm

BlackGuyFromEngland wrote:Value and Attraction are DIFFERENT

Otherwise, why is some alpha ripped handsome black guy on the street more attractive than a nerdy white millionaire businessman. Who has more societal value? Who gets laid easier by a random stranger?

Black guy = attraction
Business nerd = value

But NEITHER are CONSISTENTLY getting laid by girls in a situation where its not very quickly.

These guys play NUMBERS game. These black player guys attract, but the girls run off giggling. They LIKE the guy, but they won't f**k him.

He keeps approaching until one DOES. This is why I say if a black man wants to do well with women (Outside his race) and if he she is feeling him, then he has to try and F**K her on the night. He must close (Or at least) try to the deal on the night because women are state based human beings, if she goes home, and wakes up the next morning, she's not in that "state"
Don't get me wrong the black guy never looks like an idiot. Girls don't think bad of him. They just think

"I'd like to, but I never would". Now because a lot of women don't give it up on the first night, the black guy get's a lot of flakes

Conversely, the Bill Gates type business nerd has all the girls WANTING to be attracted to him, and giving him all the chances. But most won't get with him, because he
can't attract them.

The key is in recognizing the sequencing..
1- value
.... which makes her very open to feeling
2- attraction
..... which pumps her full of feelings
3- comfort (if needed for non-party chicks)
.... which makes her prepared and wanting
181
4- physical escalation



Blackman pull out the 15" HOG white man through deal'in...........
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4430
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Yohan » December 10th, 2016, 4:13 pm

Kradmelder wrote:Stay White.
.....
It is also why people say that husbands pick wives who are similar to their mothers. If you race mix, then there will be no-one in your family past that your kids will resemble.
.....
Follow your instincts and your ancestors and breed amongst your own


There is hardly a reason to 'stay white', especially not if you relocate to another country, where the majority of people living there are non-white.

I am happy, that my mixed-race daughters do NOT resemble my mother, neither with her looks nor with her behavior.

About this forum 'Happier Abroad', it clearly favors international marriage, which often will result in interracial marriage too.

Personally, I recommend international and interracial dating to everybody, men and women.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2595
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby SilverEnergy » January 3rd, 2017, 9:13 pm

chanta76 wrote:silverenergy,

Yick I think is mixed white and Peruvian.


I think it's like white guys that go to Asia. There are forums that say white guys do well there but some white guys do and others don't. I think this is the same with black guys. Do black guys get girls in Europe? Sure ..but do ALL black guys do well there? I don't think so. Race is just one facet not the be all end all of everything.

It's not your black or white or whatever and just show up and there are women waiting in line.


And I disagree that all black men won't do well in Europe, ALL BLACK MEN will do well in Europe given that they have decent fashion sense and social skills and are not hideous or at the very least do better than they do in America.

You have to keep in mind that racial politics doesn't play as much role in interracial dating in Europe as it does in America.

What does white men and asian women have to do with the topic?

But overall, black men will do better in Europe than in America.

ALL well-dressed, half -decent looking black man will have no problem getting women in Europe.

They may not always get women like Casanova but they will do at least slightly better or more than they do in America.
Last edited by SilverEnergy on January 4th, 2017, 7:58 am, edited 8 times in total.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 958
Joined: July 7th, 2013, 10:41 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby SilverEnergy » January 3rd, 2017, 9:23 pm

.
Last edited by SilverEnergy on January 4th, 2017, 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 958
Joined: July 7th, 2013, 10:41 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby yick » January 4th, 2017, 1:58 am

You can be 'Latino' and black Just thought I would put that out there.

For the record, I am all for black, white, Asian or whatever women and men dating whatever colour of person they want to date (or marry). This has been my position since day one and will continue to hold this position.

However, women in Europe aren't bothered about black men, they don't find them exotic, nor do they find US dollars 'classy' :lol:

Women in the Far East aren't bothered in the main about white men, and in fact, a lot of Asian women are repulsed physically by white men and would much rather date men that look like them.

I thought I would add this for balance.
yick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 780
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Kradmelder » January 4th, 2017, 5:09 am

It looks like NWA has joined the forum. Maybe Niggers With Attitude are no longer popular as a (c)rap group.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests