The Single Most Overlooked Factor.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: The Single Most Overlooked Factor.

Post by Eric »

Okay, but these people are into drugs...and, all kinds of kinky f*cked up shit, they are probably having sex with unnattractive people who are abusive themselves, into all sorts of dysfunction, raging issues.
Why would I want to do this to myself?
...I see what you're saying and I'm willing to entertain it, but I've always been the controlled type, never been the risky outrageous type of person, I feel that would be too far out of my character, and just 'not right'.

besides, I've been pretty desparate before and it's been mine and Adama's experience that this does not attract women at all. I really don't know what you're talking about.

You advocated not to do this in the first post, but now you're saying do it. Why would I want to try something that's going to take me further from myself and where I want to be? I'm just asking...
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Druggies run as fast as you can.and alocoholic women. The unstable emotional nutter with mood swings is not relationship material. But they can be a very good pomp. Once you have pomped some of these nutters and had your fill, a decent woman will be like chalk ad cheese in comparision. The nutters are plentiful.

If you want marriage and kids the nutters are not for you. You want to commit so they will destroy you. If you had your kids, no need to be committed, nutters can work. But better a stable mistress
Last edited by Kradmelder on December 29th, 2016, 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Eric wrote:Okay, but these people are into drugs...and, all kinds of kinky f*cked up shit, they are probably having sex with unnattractive people who are abusive themselves, into all sorts of dysfunction, raging issues.
Why would I want to do this to myself?
...I see what you're saying and I'm willing to entertain it, but I've always been the controlled type, never been the risky outrageous type of person, I feel that would be too far out of my character, and just 'not right'.

besides, I've been pretty desparate before and it's been mine and Adama's experience that this does not attract women at all. I really don't know what you're talking about.

You advocated not to do this in the first post, but now you're saying do it. Why would I want to try something that's going to take me further from myself and where I want to be?
Because maybe it will take you closer to where you want to be. Like I wrote before, in theory a msn can come to peace with himself without a wild period, but in practice a lot of guys who avoid the wild period get stuck being envious and taking a sour grapes attitude: "yawn, I'm soooo past mind-blowing sex, more to life than that".

Not all or even most sex addicts are into drugs. Sex is their drug. But yes, there is raging dysfunction. If you weren't raging yourself here on HA every few weeks, I wouldn't be recommending you try a wild period.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

I don't know, the only thing that has ever worked for me is to act like a cool nice guy who's having fun. Talk about music, concerts, outdoors activities, your friend visiting, some festival or event your worked at, and just look like you have things going on. You'll still get flaked on and treated like shit, but sometimes they let you stick your penis in them first, and at least you have other women to fall back on.

Girls only want the guy they think other girls want.

What DOESN'T work is to look for a girlfriend or any type of monogamous relationship. That is like AW repellent. I have a "monogamous" relationship right now (her by choice, me by desperation) only because I told her I don't want a relationship. I could kill that instantly be getting affectionate with her. In America, women are allowed to feel love and desire. Men are only servants for women's Twilight fantasies. If we are good actors, we get rewarded with sex sometimes.

In the mind of an AW, only a loser would want a monogamous relationship, while a cool guy will just live spontaneously and hook up with girls within his social circle, just like she does with guys. They seriously have no idea at all how screwed up the dating market is for men.

Even this won't work if you are stuck in a population of ugly fat women (most of America) or a sausagefest. If you are good-looking it will work in some areas of the country.
Last edited by Nailer on December 29th, 2016, 6:55 am, edited 7 times in total.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

You act like it's not normal to get angry, and it's not like I'm raging out crazy writing the post - I'm sitting here typing it...
Some things here just really are triggering. Its the conspiracy theories, there is a lot of loaded stuff behind that 'stuff'. For everybody... a forum is a place to let loose, where you can blow off steam in a way that allows you - not able to in real life. So, I take that liberty.

Point taken, however...you could be less insulting in your delivery, you come out in insults and then wonder why you get a bad reaction.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Eric wrote:you could be less insulting in your delivery, you come out in insults and then wonder why you get a bad reaction.
I never wonder. I know exactly why I get reactions. If I ever wrote otherwise, it would just be another way of getting reactions. And, yes, I'm as abrasive and obnoxious in person as on the internet. It's my personality and I have no intention of changing it. Personalities are next to impossible to change. You take the cards you were dealt and then play them as best you can.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I dunno I'm changing mine quite a bit. But that was a conscious decision that I made and it IS not easy...You have to face things, things that made you that way you are to begin with; and then choose a new direction this time. Things form on their own - if you remove the blocks that build it, it will naturally cave and then what you have is fluid, normal...a healthy personality and self. I never thought I would change. But I am. It's because I chose to. I squared with things and I chose to see things as they really are.

Opening yourself up to the world, stop 'attempting' to control everything, in fact let go of control and have an OPEN attitude. Giving up control and arrogance...the arrogance of people is a big part of being afraid, they cling to it for safety.

Waking up to yourself is the biggest thing you can do, realizing you have choice, and, not to make things automatic. You can choose your personality but not in the way you think. You have to remove the blocks that built it up in the first place. It is about choices, you choose to make, first you have to wake up to realize that you can change. And then you know how.
Then, seek help, that's what I did. It's about taking responsibility.

Plant new seeds...new things will grow. Clear out the weeds

somebody should have told me early on that choices that I made would have such an impact on later life, it's foundation.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

retiredfrank wrote:
Like Adama, you know very little about such things. But you are obviously unhappy. Instead of trying to cover this unhappiness up, use it to your advantage. It DOES create sexual magnetism, though of course the women it attracts are unstable, but then you are unstable yourself.
By your own admission the women who are attracted to desperate men are unstable. This seems like foolishness, knowing that ahead of time.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

In case anyone still doesn't understand that desperation is sexually magnetic, think of vampires. Vampires are VERY sexually attractive, both the male and female versions. The hunger for blood is a metaphor for any type of desperate desire. Yes, vampires want to take something from you, and that is precisely what makes them attractive: we all want to feel needed and desired, and this desire to be desired makes us overlook the danger of the vampire. The better PUAs have a vampirish personality, and that is what makes them successful with women. But vampires are never happy, no matter how many victims they seduce.

BTW a good sign that a woman is anxious to be seduced by a desperate man is that she is fascinated by vampires, watches vampire television shows, etc.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

^that just cracked me up for some reason, you always manage to outdo yourself :lol: :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

retiredfrank wrote:In case anyone still doesn't understand that desperation is sexually magnetic, think of vampires. Vampires are VERY sexually attractive, both the male and female versions. The hunger for blood is a metaphor for any type of desperate desire. Yes, vampires want to take something from you, and that is precisely what makes them attractive: we all want to feel needed and desired, and this desire to be desired makes us overlook the danger of the vampire. The better PUAs have a vampirish personality, and that is what makes them successful with women. But vampires are never happy, no matter how many victims they seduce.

BTW a good sign that a woman is anxious to be seduced by a desperate man is that she is fascinated by vampires, watches vampire television shows, etc.
Another unwitting admission. There is no such thing as a vampire. So why would you bring up fiction to explain real life? You can't pull examples from reality? You base this desperation as being magnetic based upon evil fiction? That's interesting.

Also, vampires are literally walking dead people who are looking to kill living people. Is that what you are? A walking dead person? Interestingly enough, reprobates are walking dead persons whose souls are twice condemned to hell.

So if we are to assume that the fiction of the magnetic charm of vampires is the same desperation in real life, doesn't this mean that the one of the persons is a dead soul trying to murder the other person? And this is what you advise? Goodness.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Adama, there are vampires. Jews :lol: . Those vampires latch on where they smell money and suck the life blood out of you. The only way to kill them is drive a silver stake through their holocaust :lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

In case anyone still doesn't understand that desperation is sexually magnetic, think of vampires. Vampires are VERY sexually attractive, both the male and female versions. The hunger for blood is a metaphor for any type of desperate desire. Yes, vampires want to take something from you, and that is precisely what makes them attractive: we all want to feel needed and desired, and this desire to be desired makes us overlook the danger of the vampire. The better PUAs have a vampirish personality, and that is what makes them successful with women. But vampires are never happy, no matter how many victims they seduce.

Because there is the element of control and power. Their sexuality is like a magic wand and the facts are - most women's automatic default position when dealing with men is that men are desperate.

However, if you are one of those rare men who doesn't act desperate then YOU HAVE A LOT OF POWER - because women don't know how to deal with a man who isn't desperate and most women are too stupid, lazy or conceited to try and imagine how it would be to deal with such a man.

I am sure some of you have turned down free, no-strings-attatched sex from a nice looking, young woman - how did she react?

It's never well - they take it badly and they'll let you know about it, because their default when it comes to men is that we are all desperate for them and desperate for what's between their legs.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

retiredfrank wrote:In case anyone still doesn't understand that desperation is sexually magnetic, think of vampires. Vampires are VERY sexually attractive, both the male and female versions. The hunger for blood is a metaphor for any type of desperate desire. Yes, vampires want to take something from you, and that is precisely what makes them attractive: we all want to feel needed and desired, and this desire to be desired makes us overlook the danger of the vampire. The better PUAs have a vampirish personality, and that is what makes them successful with women. But vampires are never happy, no matter how many victims they seduce.
I would have thought that in hypergamous female society, the fact that a man is desperate would mean he was a loser not desired by other females, so they in turn would not desire him.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
I would have thought that in hypergamous female society, the fact that a man is desperate would mean he was a loser not desired by other females, so they in turn would not desire him.
No, they're narcissists, and are attracted to people just like them -- completely f*cked up in the head. Have your shite together, and it's like a cross to the vampire.