The Single Most Overlooked Factor.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

The Single Most Overlooked Factor.

Post by Eric »

I find the single most overlooked factor in girls, for going and getting along with girls, is this mix of vulnerability, openness and joy/connection. It happened for me naturally when I stopped trying so hard, relaxed and stopped trying to be 'perfect.' It just happened naturally. Women and cute girls are just drawn to me now...naturally.

It's hard to explain.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Single Most Overlooked Factor.

Post by droid »

+1000
Hey fantastic dude, sincerely, keep us posted on the progress.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

It's all supply and demand. Everyone chooses their best option.

You can be chill and friendly as hell in a bad market, and the only thing you will get is the attention of ugly women. Do the same in a good market and cute girls will be jumping on your dick every day.

I know U.S. cities where I won't have sex for years at a time. I know other cities where I literally can find a girlfriend in 15 minutes.

Location, even within the U.S., comes first before anything else. Self-improvement only works if you yourself are the problem.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Good man...enjoy
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It would be good if we just accept some things now suck in Western society. Things really do cost more than they used to, there really is a shortage of jobs with the resulting decline in working conditions, and females really are horrible monsters. Just the way it is. You are free to take whatever attitude to the situation you want, but it will still be the situation.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

Cornfed wrote:It would be good if we just accept some things now suck in Western society. Things really do cost more than they used to, there really is a shortage of jobs with the resulting decline in working conditions, and females really are horrible monsters. Just the way it is. You are free to take whatever attitude to the situation you want, but it will still be the situation.
if you are stuck in America, the best option is to try to move towards a city near the border either of Mexico or Canada where they have legalized prostitution, and then get any type of job, whatever pays the bills, live a minimal lifestyle, and go once a week over the border and f**k your brains out.

Otherwise if possible, expat to Asia and you will be in heaven on earth.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Nailer wrote:It's all supply and demand. Everyone chooses their best option.

You can be chill and friendly as hell in a bad market, and the only thing you will get is the attention of ugly women. Do the same in a good market and cute girls will be jumping on your dick every day.

I know U.S. cities where I won't have sex for years at a time. I know other cities where I literally can find a girlfriend in 15 minutes.

Location, even within the U.S., comes first before anything else. Self-improvement only works if you yourself are the problem.
Even the land whale situation varies town by town and country by country. In some places the horizon is full of them waddling along like Spanish galleons under full sail. If you want sex there you will have to sink your harpoon into blubber. In others they are as rare as whale sightings and if one makes an appearance you yell dar she blows. The UK is full of them. Austria, poland france they are rare.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Jeremy wrote:Image
Lol haha

"You guys should work on self improvement"
"You have a flawed character"
"I have game and skills, you should try that"
"There's plenty of thin attractive women here, what are you talking about"
"Unlike many, I'm well adjusted"
"You have a bad attitude and they can sense that"
"Just be yourself"

:lol:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

droid wrote:
Lol haha

"Just be yourself"

Being good looking by itself won't get a man anywhere. He needs to know what to do, what to say, how to do them, how to say them. Most men are simply clueless around women. They have no idea what to do, what to say, how to do it and how to say it. They also lack of strong sense of self worth, and most are down on themselves.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Adama wrote:
droid wrote:
Lol haha

"Just be yourself"

Being good looking by itself won't get a man anywhere. He needs to know what to do, what to say, how to do them, how to say them. Most men are simply clueless around women. They have no idea what to do, what to say, how to do it and how to say it. They also lack of strong sense of self worth, and most are down on themselves.
This is kind of in the wrong thread, Eric is in China where actually you don't have to look like an actor to get decent feedback.
Jeremy's post should've been in one of his other US threads.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

droid wrote:
Adama wrote:
droid wrote:
Lol haha

"Just be yourself"

This is kind of in the wrong thread, Eric is in China where actually you don't have to look like an actor to get decent feedback.
Jeremy's post should've been in one of his other US threads.
Says he who posts pics of a korean dog market in a thread about whites :lol: :lol:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Welcome to HA, where no thread is respected :lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Good on yer, Eric... it sounds like you are settling in and developing a routine. You're doing well, keep going. :D
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Look, I get what you're saying. The times I do best with women are when I am just carefree and having fun with friends, and people are drawn to that. It's just a good way to live. However, if you are in a bad market, you still won't get what you need.

That's why guys report when they come back to the U.S. after a trip, they do better with American women. They are still on an emotional high and that is attractive to other people. However, after you go out with a few girls who flake, act weird, or have psychological issues, or you get a bunch of sub-par girls you don't want chasing you, your mood drops back down and you are in survival mode again.

It seems like a lot of guys here get nothing from American women. Even if you manage to hook up with the good-looking ones here, their schizophrenic personalities and abusive behavior will damage you. It's pretty much a given in the U.S. that you have to choose between a good personality and good looks, and only a fool will look for both. There's even a song about it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk[/youtube]

I have "won" in the American dating game and I can do it again, but winning feels like losing in this country. I don't need someone to cook and clean, I don't need someone to be "submissive", but I would like a monogamous relationship with honesty as a basis, with a girl I'm actually attracted to, with an attitude of her and I against the world, rather than her and the media against me. Good luck finding that in America past high school.

Oh, and if you even voice what I just said around most west coast guys, they will get extremely uncomfortable and consider it a little "gay" because we are only supposed to regard women as disposable holes. :roll: I suppose that's better than the supplicating nonsense the rest of the country does.