Sometimes I wish..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Sometimes I wish..

Post by Tsar »

Sometimes I wish...

Fill in the sentence as many times as you want but be sure to number each one so we know how many times you are finishing the sentence. I'll fill it in myself on a "Reply" later. I'm just can't think right now because I f***ing can't stand this f***ed up god forsaken hell on Earth prison country I live in and lived in all my miserable life in wretched misery. f**k!!!
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Citizen
Freshman Poster

Re: Sometimes I wish..

Post by Citizen »

Tsar wrote:Sometimes I wish...

Fill in the sentence as many times as you want but be sure to number each one so we know how many times you are finishing the sentence. I'll fill it in myself on a "Reply" later. I'm just can't think right now because I f***ing can't stand this f***ed up god forsaken hell on Earth prison country I live in and lived in all my miserable life in wretched misery. f**k!!!
I don't wish. I don't dream. Not anymore. As far as I am concerned there is no more life.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Sometimes I wish people weren't morons.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Tsar wrote:Sometimes I wish...

Why, where do you live boy? Tajikistan?

Four years you have been a member of this site and you have yet to have made a move abroad - even for a trip of a week. Even when I was working nights and on minimum wage with no qualifications, I managed to get my arse to South America and Russia - I paid for it by slinging bread into the back of a truck at 3 a.m. Think I wanted to do that shite? No, but I did it because seeing what those places had for me was important, not that important to you I guess.

So carry on with your pity party. :roll:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

If I took a minimum wage job I would be screwed more than I already am. I'd have to pay back the $5,000 that I got fined for no f***ing good reason except the "Suits" f***ed up and a bitch added another $1,000 to the fine.

I'd be defaulting on my car loan too and then not having Obamacare, be forced to do taxes for 2018 (since the tax year is always the next year than the one you worked) and then have the IRS fine me $600-$1,000 because I couldn't afford Obamacare, couldn't get a lousy healthcare plan since minimum wage even if they offer it would take up more than would be reasonable given the wages. Plus taxes mean I'd be taking in a regressive amount. With the $5K fine from the "Suits" and all the others trying to steal, I wouldn't be able to get anywhere.

For 2.5 years I was a college student with no money. All extra money went towards meals, books, some clothes, and a car lease (lasted beyond college). Then for 1 year after college I had a lot of time but no money because I still had the car loan and was trying to save to change my life. Then for the next 0.5 years I did work in a temp job.

I already said I would be traveling this year BUT no one would travel to Europe or Russia in the winter unless they either want to see snow or go skiing or see some winter attractions near Christmas or the New Year's over there. I'm going in the Spring or Summer because I like the warm seasons and I want to see girls without any winter coats. Many girls from the videos I saw or pictures hang out outside, which is different from America.

But for some reason I can't even get an interview for a job stocking shelves in a f***ing grocery store. I applied more than 10 times after age 18, and 5 times between age 16-18. I was more responsible than other people when I was a teenager, better grades, smarter, even better looking than, and over time even became overqualified for a job a high school dropout could get. I even applied for bank teller job 10 times since I got my associates and multiple times after I got a bachelors. Zero rejection email, zero interview, and zero nothing.

Not sure why you call it a pity party Yick? Is your life in Blightey so good you drive an Aston Martin and make 100,000 Pounds annually and have a flat or a few flats you rent out for more money? If not then you're not one to be saying I'm in pity. I'd pity you more than I pity myself because you live in a country more expensive than America that just got more expensive following BREXIT vote. Whose currency lost almost 20% against the dollar since the BREXIT vote? Not my f***ed up country's currency (America)! It was your f***ed up country's currency (Britain)! So I can travel to Europe, Crimea, and Russia now that the dollar is the strongest it's been in years. Sorry Yick, but this isn't a pity post or pity thread unless you want it to be about how your country's money lost one-third it's PPP against the dollar. June 22, 2016 (day before BREXIT) £1.00 to $1.4787 exchange rate isn't coming back anytime soon if ever. Right now it's £1.00 to $1.22880.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Eh? I don't live in the UK. :?

I live in China, and the fools who voted for Brexit have given me an extra 200 pound a month payrise as the pound has took a hiding vs the Yuan, thanx Brexit foolz :lol: That and we will end up staying in the EU.

Blighty is shite, so I got out. It is a choice you ultimately make. Things have to be sacrificed, cars, time, things you want to do, to get the funds and go and see these places. Russia isn't THAT expensive to see, it isn't THAT hard to get to.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Tsar,

Where do you live that is makes it so hard to find even bare entry level work? You can get a security license and work as a security guard. Or if your good at customer service and sales there is the real estate sales license. Granted it's commission but depending on location you can make a living. You mentioned that you owe $5,000 and another $1,000 plus some car loans. I know guys that owe close to $100,000 or more but they live on . I'm not saying your making excuses but if you don't have family or something much deeper holding you back. I don't think you can make excuses. You just said you have a college degree. Why not try to find ESL work overseas?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

chanta76 wrote:Tsar,

Where do you live that is makes it so hard to find even bare entry level work? You can get a security license and work as a security guard. Or if your good at customer service and sales there is the real estate sales license. Granted it's commission but depending on location you can make a living. You mentioned that you owe $5,000 and another $1,000 plus some car loans. I know guys that owe close to $100,000 or more but they live on . I'm not saying your making excuses but if you don't have family or something much deeper holding you back. I don't think you can make excuses. You just said you have a college degree. Why not try to find ESL work overseas?
That's what I am probably going to do at this point once my EU Citizenship application goes through. I need to be in the United States and go through the nearest embassy in order to continue. It shouldn't take more than 2-4 more months to get a definite answer. More than enough time for me to also take a few week trip and then if I have work lined up abroad just stay abroad at that point. I stammer but I guess I'll have to try my best to do well at speaking to large groups because teaching English is probably better than what I could do in America.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I have many wishes, but I don't share them. Expressing your wishes just opens you up for scorners to scorn you.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

It seems stammer is treatable

http://home-cure.net/stammering-exercis ... tuttering/

Of course perhaps underlying causes like anxiety should be looked into too i guess
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Return to “General Discussions”