To guys that have daughters: Do u believe in women's rights?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

To guys that have daughters: Do u believe in women's rights?

Post by chanta76 »

Do you believe in women rights?

There was a separate thread about if you would let your daughter marry any of the posters on this site and almost everyone said no. But for the same men that come to this site has to have traditional belief or that women should be old fashion. Im curious for the men that have daughters about women rights?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: For the guys that have daughter. Do you believe in wmen

Post by fschmidt »

Which rights?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

chanta76 wrote:Do you believe in women rights?

There was a separate thread about if you would let your daughter marry any of the posters on this site and almost everyone said no. But for the same men that come to this site has to have traditional belief or that women should be old fashion. Im curious for the men that have daughters about women rights?
NEWSFLASH!
Nobody wants to marry your daughter!
1. She is feminist (media, education ect.)
2. She is brainwashed by her SIMP father
3. She is a piece of shit and worthless
4. There are better options available in other countries.

NEWSFLASH!!
No need to worry fathers!
CHANCES ARE YOUR WORTHLESS PIECES OF SHIT DAUGHTERS WILL NEVER GET MARRIED!
"With everything from hookup culture to poly lifestyles and open relationships, there's an emerging expansion of views on what partnerships can look like. This has led to a desire to exploring more than the outdated 'one method for all' that is marriage."
https://www.bustle.com/articles/190288- ... ever-marry

Enjoy :twisted:
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Johnny

Modern soceity is heading towards that direction. You can also apply this to boys. I mean look at you. There
lots of selfish mofo.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I have daughters.

Ideally, the law would recognize the man's right as head of the family, as being in charge of his wife and children. Ideally the law would recognize the father's right to give his unmarried daughter in marriage, and wouldn't give marriage licenses without her father's consent.

But I believe my family can function without these extra supports from the state to officially recognize natural law when it comes to family.

There are some good things about rights for women. If a woman is killed, for example, her killer should be hunted down just like a man's.

I am not against women having jobs. I don't think it is a sin for a woman to go to medical school, though I can certainly understand and even appreciate some of the arguments against it.

I want my daughters to marry good, decent men. Not the kind of men who sleep with protitutes or game single women into bed, but good, decent faithful husbands. I want their husbands to lead them well. I want them to marry sincere and serious Christians.

I don't turn into some kind of feminist when it comes to my daughters. I do not think feminism is the right system for society. A decent soceity shoudl be decent for both men and women, in accordance with how both are designed.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

"With everything from hookup culture to poly lifestyles and open relationships, there's an emerging expansion of views on what partnerships can look like. This has led to a desire to exploring more than the outdated 'one method for all' that is marriage."
= fewer white people, just like every other f***ing trend in western society.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Honestly, I don't know why any posters think their daughters are desired by all, or why their daughter's approval should be sought after.

There has been enough discussion of women's rights in this world to last for another 1,000 years. It's nonsense. It's just an excuse for disobedient women to think they are the boss, so they can be adulteresses and treat men with contempt. Most of the card carrying feminists and believers in feminism are reprobates anyway. Lesbians, gold diggers, adulteresses, loud mouthed, and they cause trouble.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

MrMan wrote:I have daughters.

Ideally, the law would recognize the man's right as head of the family, as being in charge of his wife and children. Ideally the law would recognize the father's right to give his unmarried daughter in marriage, and wouldn't give marriage licenses without her father's consent.

But I believe my family can function without these extra supports from the state to officially recognize natural law when it comes to family.

There are some good things about rights for women. If a woman is killed, for example, her killer should be hunted down just like a man's.

I am not against women having jobs. I don't think it is a sin for a woman to go to medical school, though I can certainly understand and even appreciate some of the arguments against it.

I want my daughters to marry good, decent men. Not the kind of men who sleep with protitutes or game single women into bed, but good, decent faithful husbands. I want their husbands to lead them well. I want them to marry sincere and serious Christians.

I don't turn into some kind of feminist when it comes to my daughters. I do not think feminism is the right system for society. A decent soceity shoudl be decent for both men and women, in accordance with how both are designed.
DO NOT WORRY!
FEMINISM IS A SELF CORRECTING PROBLEM!

Women in a Feminist society focus on careers. By the time they are done having their abortions and want children they are too old and have NO CHILDREN or have RETARD BABIES.
The West has embraced Feminism and has low birth rates.

Our friends from the religion of peace (Islam) has the answer to Feminism (answer outbreed the Femisnist Minded Whites to extinction).
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/11 ... hristians/

MY ADVICE
If you have a daughter.
1. If your care about the shit race you are a member of.
2. If you care about your stupid religion.
GET YOUR DAUGHTER MARRIED EARLY. REPRODUCTIVE YEARS ARE SHORT.
p***y loses its value with time.

Retirement age- 65 years old
A womans fertility declines- 27 years old

FACT JACK!!
If you want your daughter to go Medical School. You want no grandchildren or you want retard babies.
\
According to a study done on a sample of 782 healthy European couples ages 19–39, fertility starts declining after age 27 and drops at a somewhat greater rate after age 35.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_and_female_fertility
Enjoy :twisted:
Winston
Site Admin

Re: To guys that have daughters: Do u believe in women's rig

Post by Winston »

You gotta define what women's rights are, and to what extent, and on what issues, etc. Otherwise, it's a broad umbrella term that can mean anything. Anyone can have basic rights. But to make the genders equal in every way is unjust, wrong and unnatural. Women already have more sexual value and visual appeal than men. Thus giving them economic and political equality will result in them being superior. Trying to make two unequal genders into equals will screw things up. That's like trying to make a lion and rabbit equal, or forcing them to be. Equality is not natural. It doesn't exist anywhere in nature. It's the false mantra of liberals.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: To guys that have daughters: Do u believe in women's rig

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

Tell that to women. American women that is. I think pretty girls take it for granted and ugly girls complain. But western women still have this belief its a man world.