Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Anti-Christ is a Fail-Safe of Satanic Bible

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Anti-Christ is a Fail-Safe of Satanic Bible

Post by starchild5 » February 10th, 2017, 3:39 am

THINK about it.

I just cannot wrap my head around this Anti-Christ thing. Who would do such a thing?

The first one would not create Antichrist....The second one will.

---------------------------

Consider, Winston as God and HappierAbroad as his Bible.

Now, I would as Satan start a similar project in India, copy all his words and ideas and start a movement in India BUT I would be very afraid of Winston. What if he finds out, my gig will be up in India.

So, As I know who Winston is aka God, and he will eventually find out my fraud...I would create a Fail Safe in Indian Happier Abroad forum called Anti-Winston.

I would warn everyone to be careful of this Winston guy. I would say, he would pretend to be like me, say all that I have said and more. DO NOT BELIEVE HIM, he is a deceiver, he will tell you more than I did, DO NOT BELIEVE HIM, as he is a false prophet...see I warned you that he will come one day...that's why we have a separate thread called Anti-Winston.

---------------------

If God aka Winston created Bible aka HappierAbroad ..He wouldn't have Anti-Christ aka Anti-Winston in it.

Do you see any Anti-Winston Thread in this forum :lol: to warn you of a fraud called Winston.

--------------------

If you think this is illogical. Its guaranteed, Winston will never have Anti-Winston thread as long as he lives on earth because he is the Original, the first one..He don't need to create Anti-Winston threads..because he knows, there is none like him.

Imagine, if Winston creates an Anti-Winston thread. Immediately we will know something's not right.

But, me being a fraud would create Anti-Winston thread in India. I'm not the original one....I'm a thief, fraud...I would be afraid what if the Original one finds out hence you have this illogical Anti-Christ in Bible.

---------------

By the way, I'm a roman catholic christian myself and have studied enough bible in my past. I'm not a Hindu or a buddhistic and in third world countries, people are more churchy...so I'm sure, I have visited church more than most of you, because third world folks are more brainwashed. :D...so don't come with you don't know anything about Christianity or bible...for I have studied Bible aka Satanised enough :)

Return to “General Discussions”