Why Female Personality Disorders Are So Prevalent In America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Female Personality Disorders Are So Prevalent In Ame

Post by Adama »

Here's some more on feminism. Tell me if this resounds in your soul regarding this Satanic ideology:

19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

Feminists promise women freedom, but really, they are just evil workers who serve Satan, and they are enslaved to evil. They ruin families and lives.

19 It is these who are [agitators] setting up distinctions and causing divisions—merely sensual [creatures, carnal, worldly-minded people], devoid of the [Holy] Spirit and destitute of any higher spiritual life.

Feminists set up artificial distinctions in order to cause division and lift themselves up. They pit women against men, against their own families.

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.

Feminists tear down their own families, through single motherhood, divorce, and their sociopathy.

16 These are inveterate murmurers (grumblers) who complain [of their lot in life], going after their own desires [controlled by their passions]; their talk is boastful and arrogant, [and they claim to] admire men’s persons and pay people flattering compliments to gain advantage.

All they do is complain about how life is so hard for them as women.

17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,
18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:
19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Adama wrote: No, you're just incapable and unwilling to come to the proper realization, that an ego boost for women, is the same as a man scoring with a woman in the bedroom. If a woman gets you to jump or approach her, that is as meaningful to her as it is for a man to get a woman into bed for a one night stand. For some reason, you don't recognize that.
Doing that on purpose is mean, but it isn't the same as fornicating.
You also don't recognize that women are out there targeting men, to see who they can string along, and then change their minds.
If they actually change their minds, then they aren't doing it on purpose.
I don't have much experience with women at clubs. But I do have experience with women in the work place and at school, where you get to see them everyday, and where tension gets to build, and where they get to assassinate your character, after they've led you on with flirtation for weeks, and after they've rejected you, to smear your name.
No, I haven't experienced that. I have experienced a woman spending a lot of time talking with me. Feelings developed on my end. I could sense on hers, to, But she had reasons, which she stated up front, that I wasn't who she was looking for. (She was waiting on a specific individual.) But I haven't had multiple girls lead me on on purpose, and then smear my name.

Why not? Maybe girls weren't as bad in the 1990's. Maybe you had more dating experience in the US than I had. Maybe you are so good-looking you attract this type of attention, or maybe you aren't good-looking enough. It could be you are social and outgoing and it attracts girls' attention. Or maybe it is because you are too awkward and nerdy. Or maybe you give off a 'vibe' from your personality that attracts this sort of thing. How many other men experienced the same scenario?

You should try not to care so much what girls think if you don't even have a relationship with you. That way, it might not bother you that much. Think of these women as immature children who don't know what they want. You probably wouldn't get truly angry at a baby for throwing a tantrum. Some of these girls may enjoy the attention, and they may start flirting and showing attention before they made up their mind what they wanted to do.
Many women are out there playing wicked games of attract and reject. This is not by accident. Everyone knows that rejection hurts. Everyone knows that playing with people's emotions hurts. Somehow, you don't realize this.
You only consider submissive Christian women, right? How many of them have done this sort of thing? Did you experience this before your conversion? Maybe that's why. I did not date all that much when I was rather young, but I would only ask out a Christian girl.
It's also evident that you don't know your verses on the strange women from Proverbs, who are seeking to lure in the simple minded for the slaughter.
I'm thinking about some of those verses now, married women who lure young men in. The passage I am thinking about have to do with persuading the young men to have sex, not just get them interested and tease them. Why would Proverbs warn about the wrath of the husband if it were just about flirting?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan. Why do you respect Jews when the modern Jews are:
1. Openly referred to as the children of the Devil and the Synagogue of Satan.
2. Not Abraham's seed by the promise.
3. Kharzarian converts.
4. Pharisees.
5. Believe in the talmud, not the Bible.
6. Openly blaspheme the Lord in their Satanic books.
7. Refusing to believe in Christ by faith alone.

Why do you respect Muslims when?
1. They openly deny that God can have a Son.
2. They believe that God would not humble himself in a loving manner to come into His creation to die for our sins. That He is "above all that" (from what one Muslim said to me in anger when I told him that Allah didn't die for his sins).
3. They claim Christians lie and deceive little children into Christianity.
4. They deny the trinity.

Explain these to me. I would really like an answer, since I have your attention. Do not evade these questions.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Respect? There is a certain measure of respect we can have for anyone.
Adama wrote:MrMan. Why do you respect Jews when the modern Jews are:
3. Kharzarian converts.
4. Pharisees.
Since there are some Jews who believe in Jesus, just as there were some in the first century, that is an awful thing to say. Romans 11 says of the Jews that do not believe that they are enemies for your sakes', but beloved for the sakes of the fathers, and then predicts the salvation of Israel.

Khazarian conversion accounts for a a certain small percent amount of the DNA of European Jews. They intermarried with other people-groups. I've heard the Ashkenazic Jews tend to have a common male Semetic ancestor.
2. They believe that God would not humble himself in a loving manner to come into His creation to die for our sins. That He is "above all that" (from what one Muslim said to me in anger when I told him that Allah didn't die for his sins).

Explain these to me. I would really like an answer, since I have your attention. Do not evade these questions.
Respect? I have some respect for people irrespective of their religious points of view. I don't agree with the beliefs you describe above, and I wouldn't say they unilaterally describe the beliefs of all Muslims and Jews, either.

There are atheists and followers of other religions on this forum. Do you think it best to treat all these people with no respect at all?

I'm not sure what this has to do with female personality disorders in America or the topics you were talking about.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan, I am going to give you some instruction here. Read:
Jeremiah 9
8 Their tongue is as an arrow shot out; it speaketh deceit: one speaketh peaceably to his neighbour with his mouth, but in heart he layeth his wait.
Isn't God saying here, that the tongue is a deadly weapon?

Romans 3:13
Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
It seems like God considers the tongue to be a very deadly weapon. Shall we read more?

Proverbs 18:21

21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
Death. Hmm, so can a person murder another person with their tongue?
Psalm 101:5
Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.
Looks to me like God takes slander seriously, while you dismiss it.
James 3:6
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.
I bet that verse never came to mind, when I wrote that prideful people are spiritual murderers.

Should I post some more? Or do we get it yet?
Romans 1
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Slander is spiritual murder. Just like envy is also. Just like character assassination/ malignity, just like back biting is. This is what proud people do.
1 John 3
15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.
How can a person be a murderer if they only hate someone in their heart? Because they are murderers of the other person's heart, through malignity, slander, backbiting, despitefulness, covenantbreaking, withholding natural human affection, by being unmerciful and cruel.

I hope you understand this by now. Or do you need more?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:Respect? There is a certain measure of respect we can have for anyone.
Adama wrote:MrMan. Why do you respect Jews when the modern Jews are:
3. Kharzarian converts.
4. Pharisees.
Since there are some Jews who believe in Jesus, just as there were some in the first century, that is an awful thing to say. Romans 11 says of the Jews that do not believe that they are enemies for your sakes', but beloved for the sakes of the fathers, and then predicts the salvation of Israel.

Khazarian conversion accounts for a a certain small percent amount of the DNA of European Jews. They intermarried with other people-groups. I've heard the Ashkenazic Jews tend to have a common male Semetic ancestor.

Respect? I have some respect for people irrespective of their religious points of view. I don't agree with the beliefs you describe above, and I wouldn't say they unilaterally describe the beliefs of all Muslims and Jews, either.

There are atheists and followers of other religions on this forum. Do you think it best to treat all these people with no respect at all?

I'm not sure what this has to do with female personality disorders in America or the topics you were talking about.
Did you see the part where they are not even Jews? They just claimed that title. On multiple levels, they are not Jews. From a matter of faith, from a matter of actually genes, and they even adopted the false form of Judaism from the Pharisees.

And it seems to me, most of those Messianic Jews are confused. Just like most Christians are not actually saved. They just think they are, through their own works.

By the way, a Jew who believes in Christ is a Christian, not a Jew. (And there is no such thing as an ethnic Jew today.)

A true ethnic Jew from the Bible is an extinct race. The Romans took care of them. No more Jews after that. The people who call themselves Jews now are Khazarian converts, which is a totally different ethnicity. You and I have as much DNA in common with Abraham as these people.

So they are not genetically related, they don't follow the Old Testament (but instead their tradition of rabbis called the Talmud and their Satanic book the Zohar), and they reject Christ. Even their Judaism is based on works and not faith.

Paul and the rest of the Jews in the Bible knew their tribes. Paul was of Benjamin. The Jews we have today have no linkage. They have no tribes. The Romans destroyed them and all their records.

The people we have today who call themselves Jews are imposters. They are claiming the name of the Jews. They are just random people who adopted the Talmud and the Zohar, and they call themselves Jews.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:Here's some things that women have done to me:

Made an appointment with me for a date and told me to meet them somewhere, yet never shown up. x 3 times.
Flaked by saying their best friend got into a car accident and they had to go to the hospital. x 2
Flirted with me over weeks or months or even a year, and when I finally made my move, told me they had a boyfriend. x 5 or more
One girl came to my dorm room late at night in her underwear, hung on my arms, but when I wanted to engage with her, she said she had been raped by three men in a gang rape incident and therefore couldn't be intimate with me. x1
One girl claimed sexual harassment after I lost interest in her due to her disrespect. x1
Set out to have me as the side man (side boyfriend) without telling me. x 2
Flaked for no reason, and then made attempts to come back to flake some more, x 2 or more.
Spread rumors about how unattractive/ stupid / weird I was, x more than I can count.
Wow, it sounds like you have run into some crazy bitches throughout your life. Sorry to hear of all the crap you had to put up with.

I have been stood up by a few women (made arrangements for a date, she never shows up and never calls, which is very rude).

I also have had some girls in college flirt with me, only to find out later that they have a boyfriend. Also, had a female coworker flirt with me big time, only to find out she has a live in boyfriend. :roll:

Why women do this crazy shit is beyond me. Thank God it's mostly women from Anglo countries who do this crap, most women from around the world don't pull this shit.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Adama wrote: Did you see the part where they are not even Jews? They just claimed that title. On multiple levels, they are not Jews. From a matter of faith, from a matter of actually genes, and they even adopted the false form of Judaism from the Pharisees.
See what part of what? As far as genetic research goes, I'm not a genetic research, and I haven't sat down with a microscope or looked at the results of gene testing. I know what I've heard and read of expert reports. This is a conspiracy theorist hub here on the forum, and a conspiracy theorist could argue that all the genetic research is bogus. But if we assume it is not, from the research I've heard, Jews tpically test as descendants from a common genetic ancestor and have some genes in common with Arabs.

There is a 'high priestly gene.' Samaritan priests have tested positive for this male gene as well. That makes sense if Josephus' history of where the Samaritan priests came from, that a high priest removed his brother from the priesthood for violating the Torah by marrying Sanballat's daughter, and that Saballat built a temple for the priest on Mt. Gerizim, and recruited other priests. They must have taken the first six books of the Bible with them, which became the Samaritan canon. Jewish Cohens and Samaritan priests having the same male gene fits with the standard, straightforward interpretation of history that they are of Hebrew origin.

[quote[And it seems to me, most of those Messianic Jews are confused. Just like most Christians are not actually saved. They just think they are, through their own works.[/quote]

It depends on the individual. The Messianic movement is quite diverse, and there are Messianics who believe in salvation by faith.
By the way, a Jew who believes in Christ is a Christian, not a Jew.
That contradicts scripture:

Acts 21:39
39 But Paul said, I am a man which am a Jew of Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, a citizen of no mean city: and, I beseech thee, suffer me to speak unto the people.

If someone says to you, "I'm Jewish." You can say, "What a coincidence. My Rabbi is Jewish."
(And there is no such thing as an ethnic Jew today.)
Why would you say that? You'd have to deny parts of the Bible, the passage from Romans 11 I mentioned earlier, for example.
A true ethnic Jew from the Bible is an extinct race. The Romans took care of them. No more Jews after that. The people who call themselves Jews now are Khazarian converts, which is a totally different ethnicity. You and I have as much DNA in common with Abraham as these people.
I've read that the Khazarian hypothesis which arose in the 1960's has been debunked. Modern genetic research debunks it. There may be some Khazari DNA. Biblically, tribes were counted through the male line. Ephraim and Mannasseh each had an Egyptian mother. They were still Hebrews.
So they are not genetically related, they don't follow the Old Testament (but instead their tradition of rabbis called the Talmud and their Satanic book the Zohar), and they reject Christ. Even their Judaism is based on works and not faith.
Jesus told some Jews who opposed him that they were Abraham's seed, but He also said they were of their father the Devil. They were physically descended from Abraham, but the Devil was also their father.

Some Jews who don't believe in Jesus are Kairite Jews who use the Old Testament and not the Talmud. They don't all use the Zohar. I'd agree that the Pharisaical religion they inherited has lots of flaws. Rejecting the Messiah is of course a horrific flaw with that type of religion. But there were Jews like that in the first century when Paul warned against boasting against the branches, and when he predicted the future salvation of Israel. He asked 'what shall the receiving of them be but life from the dead' and he said 'and so all Israel shall be saved."
Paul and the rest of the Jews in the Bible knew their tribes.
Now you say Paul was Jewish. Before you said if someone was a Jew, he wasn't a Christian.
Paul was of Benjamin. The Jews we have today have no linkage. They have no tribes. The Romans destroyed them and all their records.
So what? If I broke into your house and tore up your birth certificate and your baby pictures, does that mean you wouldn't be your mom or dad's son anymore?

The people we have today who call themselves Jews are imposters. They are claiming the name of the Jews. They are just random people who adopted the Talmud and the Zohar, and they call themselves Jews.
Do they teach this kind of stuff at church? This sound like something Neo-Nazis might say. Why would random people adopt the Talmud and Zohar? Does that make any sense? Why would non Jews write the Talmud, and who would convert them to following the Talmud if there weren't any Jews left?

If you read a bit about Yiddish, Yiddish is classified as a Germanic language, but it is full of Hebrew vocabulary. The imigrants, who spoke Hebrew, came in, and their language blended with the local Germanic language. Why would a bunch of Gentiles speak Hebrew?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:
Adama wrote:Here's some things that women have done to me:

Made an appointment with me for a date and told me to meet them somewhere, yet never shown up. x 3 times.
Flaked by saying their best friend got into a car accident and they had to go to the hospital. x 2
Flirted with me over weeks or months or even a year, and when I finally made my move, told me they had a boyfriend. x 5 or more
One girl came to my dorm room late at night in her underwear, hung on my arms, but when I wanted to engage with her, she said she had been raped by three men in a gang rape incident and therefore couldn't be intimate with me. x1
One girl claimed sexual harassment after I lost interest in her due to her disrespect. x1
Set out to have me as the side man (side boyfriend) without telling me. x 2
Flaked for no reason, and then made attempts to come back to flake some more, x 2 or more.
Spread rumors about how unattractive/ stupid / weird I was, x more than I can count.
Wow, it sounds like you have run into some crazy bitches throughout your life. Sorry to hear of all the crap you had to put up with.

I have been stood up by a few women (made arrangements for a date, she never shows up and never calls, which is very rude).

I also have had some girls in college flirt with me, only to find out later that they have a boyfriend. Also, had a female coworker flirt with me big time, only to find out she has a live in boyfriend. :roll:

Why women do this crazy shit is beyond me. Thank God it's mostly women from Anglo countries who do this crap, most women from around the world don't pull this shit.
Thanks, Jamesbond. Interesting how we've had our disagreements in the past, yet you can still see and openly admit the truth. Thank you. This stuff is emotionally devastating. Especially the part where you are just helpless, and everyone either blames you for these psycho bitches doing terrible things to you (it's your fault which makes the pain even worse), or they are so stupid and clueless that they give you bad advice; typical mangina feminist advice.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:Thank God it's mostly women from Anglo countries who do this crap, most women from around the world don't pull this shit.
Yes, American women are the worst in that respect. That's because of our feminism and culture, exalting them above their station. They can literally do anything to anyone, and after it happens, the victim will be blamed, because, we all know that the infallibility of women means that it's never their fault.

It's mind boggling to see the way Americans think, and very disappointing too.

So the whole time American women are emotionally devastating you, when you speak up, you get told it's your fault. Or if you get very vocal, they'll starting insulting you, by calling you loser or misogynist. It really does kill off love for others. It's just, why bother?

And then your feelings for women... after you get to see what they are truly like in their hearts. It just destroys your confidence in ALL women after a dozen or so American wenches have done their best to destroy your self esteem, for their good pleasure, as if they're a cat and your heart is a dead mouse they can toy with.

Who can a man turn to in these situations? There are no wise counselors. There are no sympathetic ears. There is hatred for you, when you even dare to utter one syllable in questioning these gods that we call women. As soon as you start to question them, everyone's logic centers just turn off. Because, you know, there must be an innocent reason, or it is your fault (for misinterpreting her signals, and why would she want you anyway, what you got to offer?).

After awhile even when women would flirt with me, I just stopped responding to them. Now this is death, because the man has to do the approaching. If all these women have exasperated your heart and broken your self esteem, how are you going to muster the will to continue you on, knowing that other women are just waiting there to do the exact same thing to you, over and over again?

The same women will continue with the attract and reject game for as long as they have access to you (for as long as they have access to you at work, or at school, or wherever you see each other all the time, these women NEVER stop attracting and rejecting, even after they've rejected, they resume attempts to attract, it is a game!), if you're they're target.

But also, other women will join in on the fun for their own egos (fuel for their fabulousness), and they will also start flirting with you, and they will also turn you down. And then you will become an open laughing stock to be mocked, called a loser, unable to get laid, defective. They get to smear your name, and destroy your reputation, along with your self-esteem, and you'll do anything at that point to hide yourself (which includes turning off your heart so you can't feel emotional pain).

Many American women truly are sinister individuals. And when you seek help to deal with this nonsense, people just further destroy you with their own hatred, because you're criticizing a god they believe in.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Thank God it's mostly women from Anglo countries who do this crap, most women from around the world don't pull this shit.
Yes, American women are the worst in that respect. That's because of our feminism and culture, exalting them above their station. They can literally do anything to anyone, and after it happens, the victim will be blamed, because, we all know that the infallibility of women means that it's never their fault.
Women in the US are seen as goddesses, who can do no wrong. Just look at the statistics, a woman will get half the jail time a man gets FOR COMMITTING THE SAME CRIME! WTF? I thought women wanted "equality" I guess not when it comes to going to prison. :roll:

Also, when a female teacher has sex with an underage male student, usually the woman gets NO jail at all, just community service! A man will get thrown in jail for years for doing the same thing.

There are countless examples of women getting away with committing crimes (even murder) and facing little if any jail time. It is simply unbelievable what women in America can get away with.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:
Adama wrote:
Women in the US are see as goddesses, who can do no wrong. Just look at the statistics, a woman will get half the jail time a man gets FOR COMMITTING THE SAME CRIME! WTF? I thought women wanted "equality" I guess not when it comes to going to prison. :roll:

Also, when a female teacher has sex with an underage male student, usually the woman gets NO jail at all, just community service! A man will get thrown in jail for years for doing the same thing.

There are countless examples of women getting away with committing crimes (even murder) and facing little if any jail time. It is simply unbelievable what women in America can get away with.
Exactly. How could anyone send an innocent angel to prison? There must be some reason why they committed the crime.

Whenever women commit wrong, everyone bends over backwards to search for reasons to absolve them of guilt, to displace blame and place it somewhere else.

When a man commits a crime, he will get the book thrown at him. There are different standards. And it isn't the difference between a pleb and an aristocrat. It is the difference between condemnation and salvation. They are treated as gods. And they have absorbed this mentality and regard themselves as gods. They can do anything to anyone and get away with it. Just blame someone else. It actually works, because nobody wants to believe that an innocent angel would have evil inside her.

Even the men in the manosphere don't want to see the evil that is inside many American women.

Spiritual murder, cause if you think about it, if someone says the wrong words to a sensitive person, those words can cause distress and damage that last for years. Words are of the spirit, from the heart, aimed at the heart, and they can injure, just like a real weapon.
Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster

Post by Masculine&Proud »

It is a FACT that women do suffer more and worse mental disorders than men. This is not due statistically to their likelihood to seek help over men either, it has to do with their genetic make-up. Women are almost twice as likely to suffer significant mental health issues than men are. Quote;

'About 4% of people will experience a major depressive episode in a 12-month period, with 5% of women and 3% of men affected.'

(Source: http://www.mindframe-media.info/for-men ... -and-stats).
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Female personality disorders are common in any society that's experiencing a cultural decline. NPD being the most prevalent.

In ancient Rome, the women had lots of eating disorders too. Binge and purge was very common.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs