Is this the most beautiful woman?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is this the most beautiful woman?

Post by MrMan »

droid wrote:That's like saying you can't tell whether a car or a vase is good looking. I can say one of those looks good and I would understand people buying them, without feeling sexual attraction for them. Perhaps like Krad suggested, when it comes to a chump you feel respect and perhaps wanting to emulate.

If I come here and start 'clarifying' that I can't tell whether a Ferrari is good looking/proportionate compared against a Nissan sentra, or even just on itself, people are going to question the nature of my discourse. Note the difference between having an opinion vs saying I can't produce an opinion.
If a man is muscular, I can perceive that. I might think I would like to be more muscular like that. I just can't tell the difference between an average looking man and a good-looking man. Sometimes I'll ask my wife if she thinks an actor in a movie is good looking. It can actually help me follow the story line since the good-looking men usually get the girls at the end of the movie. Sometimes I guess wrong, and a man I'd think is not good-looking is supposed to be good-looking.

I had a conversation once with a young man, a fellow co-worker back in the 1990's who said that someone told him he looked like Gérard Depardieu. He didn't think that was a complement because he thought Gérard Depardieu was not good looking. But some girl told him that that actor was good looking, so he considered the comparison a complement. He did look just a bit like Gérard Depardieu. I couldn't tell if that actor was good looking either, for looking at him. I suppose he must be because he played the leading man role in at least one movie.
You keep dancing about the thing, but won't admit it; You and yohan are just not being honest and saying "hey talking about a guy's looks is not masculine and proper, stay away from that, I'll stay away from that". That's why people started talking about this more than the article lol. I think frank went too far saying you were closeted, but people see something's off.
No, I just wonder if the reason I can't tell if a man is good looking is because I didn't hear comments about whether men were good looking. My mom didn't comment on such things. She did occasionally comment on whether she found women to be attractive. I remember her saying she thought some Asian women were pretty, but didn't think Asian men looked attractive (sorry Asian guys if that hurts your feelings.) I also picked up on some negative attitudes about black people's looks when I was younger. I don't tend to perceive black women as pretty if they have typical subsaharan features. I'm wondering if the lack of input on male beauty caused me to have a lack of perception in this area. Biology probably drove me to perceive certain women as attractive. I wonder if perceiving male attractiveness is more a 'nurture' thing rather than 'nature' for most men, and I didn't get much input in my formative years on the topic of male beauty. I'm not a movie director, so it is not a skill that is particularly useful to me.
"Men don't do such things, much"

I think this proves my point of you just trying to 'from-the-side' so to speak, emphasize that conservative notion. Nothing wrong with that and not trying to push a liberal thing on you here though, I actually agree once a guy starts making dude-looks assessments repeatedly then his masculinity comes into question.
No, I can't tell if a man is good looking, and I posted that in a forum on a site where male and female attractiveness works its way into a lot of conversations, but a certain poster started making immature allegations.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster

Post by Masculine&Proud »

Kradmelder wrote:To be taken with a grain of salt. The 'academic' is Solomon, a jew. Skewing the sense of beauty to something more jewish could be on the agenda. Natalie portman is also a kike's kikess, promoting Israel and the hollowhoax

http://www.virtualjerusalem.com/culture ... emid=12414

No wonder a jew would rate her at the top.

Scarlett Johansson is also half jewess. So already the jewish agenda is showing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarlett_Johansson

The pic of the female is skewed towards the pic of that Portman woman, which i don't find that attractive. Just looks like an oven dodger. The ideal face doesn't float my boat either. To me the male looks metro. I certainly would never want to look like that.

why write the article? To impose the jewish agenda in your brain of course, without mentioning jews. But The Solomon is a dead give away.

Good observations. Speaking of more 'Jewish promoted, so called good looks' the woman appears to look a little like Angelina Joeleigh, who was by some miracle voted the most beautiful woman in the world :shock: , which of course was for Hollywood > Money > and of course in the end the > Jewish media.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I think Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson are both attractive women. Angelina Jolie is exceptionally pretty for her age, and was even prettier when she was younger. I don't get how a man could say she isn't pretty, but everyone has their own personal tastes and perceptions. She's not Jewish, is she? Why would her being pretty be a part of a Jewish conspiracy?

Maybe our perceptions of beauty are heavily influenced by Hollywood movies and other forms of media. And there are a lot of Jewish people involved in the business of Hollywood, but they cast plenty of pretty women who aren't Jewish, too. Why would they want to put together a Jewish conspiracy to shift people's views of beauty more toward thinking Jewish women are pretty? Would they want Gentiles marrying their women?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

retiredfrank wrote:
droid wrote:You keep dancing about the thing, but won't admit it; You and yohan are just not being honest and saying "hey talking about a guy's looks is not masculine and proper, stay away from that, I'll stay away from that". That's why people started talking about this more than the article lol. I think frank went too far saying you were closeted, but people see something's off.
"Men don't do such things, much"
I think this proves my point of you just trying to 'from-the-side' so to speak, emphasize that conservative notion.
Exactly. He's got sexual hangup, terrified of being called a homo because he judges men's appearance. Probably isn't lying at this point, but rather has made himself stupid so he can't even think about the subject without his brain shutting down.
Yep, in a nutshell. I lacked the eloquence to put it in those words.
retiredfrank wrote: As for the map between normal distribution and linear 0-10 scale, the way to do this is by calling 5 the mean and then calling another number one standard deviation above the mean. But what number to pick? And all this assumes beauty is a normal distribution, which is debatable in several ways. First, beauty is not a number and we can't even agree on the ordering of people from ugly to beautiful in many cases. Second, there are many phenomena, like wealth and income distributions which are not normal but rather follow power laws. And why bother with this mapping? If you want to specify that someone is top 1% in beauty, just say that. I'm going to stop here because discussing mathematics with ignoramuses is a waste of time. If anyone is curious, the libraries of the world plus the internet are full of mathematics textbooks.
Everybody started over-complicating this. A 'distribution' presumes the existence of a grade scale and graded individuals already, so it makes no sense to go the other way around.
This whole thing is juvenile lol but the math aspect is entertaining. The way I see it, it's like a test score, how many check boxes out of a hundred are checked. So a stone on the ground would normally get a zero for example.

But the scale does shift with the conditions like MrMan suggested, as human expectations adjust rather rapidly. That's in part why some amerikunts get so frickin' choosy, for example. For whatever reason there's a surplus of tall square-jawed chumps, while women have the obesity epidemic. We've gone through this. While women in other markets are content with a dude their height or just somewhat taller, not by a whole 1.5 heads, and a less than 90 degree jawline.

That's also why I went from zero to hero in Vietnam :lol: I'm typing this in a high-end cafeteria and some office workers here just started mentioning the girls were saying i was hot and if i was still available how about my facebook etc haha.
Last edited by droid on March 7th, 2017, 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Adama wrote:
droid wrote:
I have another take on this matter though. Who cares about what MrMan sees or what he thinks he sees, or what he claims he sees? He only wants an opinion and gave his own opinion.
Who cares if he is unable or unwilling to judge another man's looks?
Because he is the one repeatedly going out of his way to 'clarify' that for some reason he can't have an opinion on the matter. At least Yohan was a tad more honest and said he doesn't comment because he is straight.
You guys might pretend otherwise but everyone here can see thru the backhanded discourse.

I agree it went out of proportion, it became interesting on its own lol. But It's not even about sexuality, it's just that it's kind of dialog-disrupting, so it stuck out enough for people to take notice.

I also agree accusing someone of being homo for criticizing homosexuality is a common liberal bullshit/shaming technique, 100%.
But in this case you guys are flipping it and doing it too. So we are homos because we say someone might be homo or conservative. Everyone here accusing each other of being homo lol.
Last edited by droid on March 7th, 2017, 11:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

It's rude to assume someone is a liar. If you started a conversation with a stranger and called him a liar in some parts of Appalachia, you might get into a fist fight. There has been quite a bit of rudeness on this thread. I can't identify good-looking men. Since looks are subjective, I can't tell who women would consider good-looking. I'd just have to guess. That doesn't make me a liar. It doesn't make me sexually repressed and it is not a sign of homosexual tendencies. If a man starts talking about other men being good looking quite a bit, I wonder if he might have some tendencies. If you guys tell me you can tell which guys are good-looking and which ones aren't and that you don't have homosexual tendencies, I suppose I can take your word for it. I am not completely convinced it is all that common for men to be able to tell if other men are good-looking either. It could be 50% of men have this ability. We are dealing with a small sample size here on this forum.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

:lol: a discussion of what is a beautiful woman has degenerated into a discussion about faggotry and who is a faggot :lol:

Stand with your backs to the wall manne. With everyone trying to bum f**k each other on here faggotry is a serious concern :lol:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Kradmelder wrote::lol: a discussion of what is a beautiful woman has degenerated into a discussion about faggotry and who is a faggot :lol:
Stand with your backs to the wall manne. With everyone trying to bum f**k each other on here faggotry is a serious concern :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

retiredfrank wrote:cornfed is implying some sort of non-linear mapping of 0-10 to 0-100 percentile, but because he is mathematically ignorant, all this goes right over his head.
Is it a surprise he clings to "blacks are r-selected" in his other thread
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

droid wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:cornfed is implying some sort of non-linear mapping of 0-10 to 0-100 percentile, but because he is mathematically ignorant, all this goes right over his head.
Is it a surprise he clings to "blacks are r-selected" in his other thread
Ignorant of non-linear mapping but regard yourself of a mathematical expert?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E ... ger_effect
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Is that ad-hominem or just simple projection?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

droid wrote:Is that ad-hominem or just simple projection?
You mean your and frank's posts? Probably a mixture of things.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Kradmelder wrote:To be taken with a grain of salt. The 'academic' is Solomon, a jew. Skewing the sense of beauty to something more jewish could be on the agenda. Natalie portman is also a kike's kikess, promoting Israel and the hollowhoax

Scarlett Johansson is also half jewess. So already the jewish agenda is showing.

The pic of the female is skewed towards the pic of that Portman woman, which i don't find that attractive. Just looks like an oven dodger. The ideal face doesn't float my boat either. To me the male looks metro. I certainly would never want to look like that.

why write the article? To impose the jewish agenda in your brain of course, without mentioning jews. But The Solomon is a dead give away.
Fantastic comments, why do you think a sara jessica parker et al make it to People's most beautiful or sexiest woman/man alive while being 2% of the population. Such nonsense, what's sad is not that they attempt this crap but that the stupid goyim avidly consume it. I think the 'agenda' whether consciously carried out or not, is to make themselves more accepted as some survival mechanism.

Having said this I do find Portman pretty hot though, at least when younger since jewish chicks age so badly. But of course all things being equal she will get promoted first.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

droid wrote:

Fantastic comments, why do you think a sara jessica parker et al make it to People's most beautiful or sexiest woman/man alive while being 2% of the population. Such nonsense, what's sad is not that they attempt this crap but that the stupid goyim avidly consume it. I think the 'agenda' whether consciously carried out or not, is to make themselves more accepted as some survival mechanism.

Having said this I do find Portman pretty hot though, at least when younger since jewish chicks age so badly. But of course all things being equal she will get promoted first.
That is why so many jews become orthodontists and plastic surgeons: to fix the ugliness of kikesses and make them look more 'western' to blend in amongst the host they are feeding on.

What is revealing is they promote jewesses to 'attractive' women after plastic surgery, but attractive white women they relegate to trashy sex godesses, tarts, flashing skin etc.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Many of these people want to remake the world in their own image. They've been pretty good at destroying culture. No surprise. Anytime I read nearly anything, especially regarding the social science, I immediately think "this must be confusion and deception", and it usually is.