Does she really exist?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does she really exist?

Post by MrMan »

Kradmelder wrote: You know what God botherers are like. They only listen to God as they define it, and church elders, yet they usually don't go to church themselves so avoid bothers like elders.so it makes it easier to tell themselves, this is how God sees it. The rest of us are cursed and damned so don't matter.
What do you call those who pay some lipservice to God, but love what He hates?

It is God's will that you abstain from fornication, but why do I read these 'pomp and dump' messages coming from your account? Why the disdain for the darker folks He has made?
Last edited by MrMan on March 20th, 2017, 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Eric,

It doesn't sound like you think women have much intrinsic worth, if they aren't pretty and thin.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:
Kradmelder wrote: You know what God botherers are like. They only listen to God as they define it, and church elders, yet they usually don't go to church themselves so avoid bothers like elders.so it makes it easier to tell themselves, this is how God sees it. The rest of us are cursed and damned so don't matter.
What do you call those who pay some lipservice to God, but love what He hates.

It is God's will that you abstain from fornication, but why do I read these 'pomp and dump' messages coming from your account? Why the disdain for the darker folks He has made?
Exactly. Romans says, "Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law, dishonourest thou God?" People boast about keeping the law of church attendance, as if salvation comes by keeping the law, yet they are guilty of far worse crimes before God.

You don't hear me boasting about keeping the law. That is boasting of self righteousness. Nor do you hear me boasting about sexual conquests (as I have learned not to do), especially while admonishing others to attend church, and at the same time, boasting about brazenly breaking God's laws out of the other side of my mouth.

And then, it is not even recognized how deep the hypocrisy is. It is just invisible.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Adama wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
Voyager1 wrote:
Adama wrote:Some people just have a very depressing outlook on life, and I am glad to not be stuck in such an awful mindset. To the pure all things are pure. But unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure, because even their very minds and consciences are defiled.
Then you're a fool.

A fool despiseth instruction: but he that regardeth reproof is prudent. Proverbs 15:5

Despising instruction. Despising those who have knowledge on this matter.

You know what God botherers are like. They only listen to God as they define it, and church elders, yet they usually don't go to church themselves so avoid bothers like elders.so it makes it easier to tell themselves, this is how God sees it. The rest of us are cursed and damned so don't matter.

He will swamp this woman with talks of God, so she will run 100 miles and therefore be seen as evil. Can you blame her?
God bless you, Kradmelder.
Thank you Adama. I think he already has. I am blessed with prosperity during tough times, health, joy in my spirit, well behaved respectful successful children and a very good woman. May God bless you as well and bring you joy and the family you seek. Actually not what you seek but what is good for you. I got what is best not what I thought I wanted :)

And may he also bless all the bitter people on here and give them hope.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Kradmelder wrote:Thank you Adama. I think he already has. I am blessed with prosperity during tough times, health, joy in my spirit, well behaved respectful successful children and a very good woman. May God bless you as well and bring you joy and the family you seek. Actually not what you seek but what is good for you. I got what is best not what I thought I wanted :)

How can you sleep at night, knowing that your joy in spirit goes hand in hand with the most abject racism and sexism I have seen outside Stormfront?

And I am not even a liberal, or libtard...
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

yick wrote:http://loveme.com/mp/info38.htm

I'm not into white chicks, but she is HOT!

I am on the first plane to Kharkov if she's real.

I have NO idea why she wants to look for Cleetus online, who lives in a trailer park in Alabama, there must be blokes in her ville who could whisk her away!

Cornfed, here's your chance to get your hole with a white, aryan hottie! Don't let this opportunity slip! :lol:
Just a cotton pick'in minute buster, Mr. Wu get's first dibs around here and when he gets done with her with his Pacific Python he may let you have the table scraps.....
Time to Hide!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

yick wrote:I have NO idea why she wants to look for Cleetus online, who lives in a trailer park in Alabama, there must be blokes in her ville who could whisk her away!
1. If she gets a cut of the money "Cleetus" & Co. send her for flowers and other gifts, that's a nice living.
2. The local men have already "whisked" her quite vigorously and aren't trying to buy the town bike.
"Cleetus" from Chumpistan, living through the fatpocalypse, isn't even going to wonder what's on the odometer.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

publicduende wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Thank you Adama. I think he already has. I am blessed with prosperity during tough times, health, joy in my spirit, well behaved respectful successful children and a very good woman. May God bless you as well and bring you joy and the family you seek. Actually not what you seek but what is good for you. I got what is best not what I thought I wanted :)

How can you sleep at night, knowing that your joy in spirit goes hand in hand with the most abject racism and sexism I have seen outside Stormfront?

And I am not even a liberal, or libtard...
No you are just another whiner blaming women and the world for your own short comings.

I sleep very well except when busy having sex. My life is very good, I have a great educated white woman, a good life and I am grateful the sun is shining on me. Getting one of my own race is not difficult.

If i were a surrender monkey pedophile italian who can't make a success in europe, can't get white women, and can't even get a filipina I would wonder what is wrong with me to be such a loser. Or I would be sad and depressed. I guess Italy surrenders to Filipinas and then blames them for not putting up with a loser no woman would want.

At least you have one thing to be grateful for. That some Filipino father hasn't shot you for molesting his teenage daughter.

Sort yourself out and maybe then you won't be so pathetic. Women want men. Try and be one. You must be quite a sight if even Filipinas who want a man to leech off will have nothing to do with you. My guess is Filipinas are not the problem.

Maybe a big italian mama with a flock of bambinos is all that you are worth. Anything better has far more options.