Suicide is a very sad and scary thing!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: Suicide is a very sad and scary thing!

Post by Eric »

Mercury wrote:You've had another horrible, terrible day at school. The cheerleaders were mean and nasty to you again. Your beautiful and sexy ex girlfriend has just hooked up with a violent gang banger. After school, you pleaded with her to leave him, telling her that he was a violent gangster capable of killing, but she backhanded you across the face, spat at you, and called you a horrible derogatory name, then her new boyfriend came along and shoved you to the ground and threatened to kill you.

When you get home, you go to your room and burst into tears. You have had enough and are ready to totally give up. You take out the suicide note, then grab the bottle of pills and take them all at once. Laying down on your bed, holding the suicide note to your chest, you close your eyes for the last time.

3 hours later, your brother comes in and tells you that dinner is ready. You don't respond. He gets your parents. They come in and try to wake you up. Then it hits them; you're dead. They and your brother burst into tears. Then they find and read your suicide note and cry even harder while holding each other. Everyone is too depressed and heartbroken to eat, so the entire dinner goes to waste.

But the next day at your school is a different story. A callous and cruel story. When the Principal announces your suicide, the girls erupt into loud and noisy cheering. Half the school is literally like that scene out of the Wizard of Oz right after Dorothy's house crushed and killed the Wicked Witch of the East. The cheerleaders are literally; "Hip hip horray! (several times repeated) The loser is dead! One less sore loser wasting our oxygen!" They roar with laughter and can not help but feel immensely proud of themselves. They even say literally; "He'll never bother us anymore, the slime face sore loser he was!" Your ex girlfriend jumps for joy and says to her new boyfriend; "What a sore loser my ex was! You are the best guy I ever met." To which he replies; "At least I don't have to kill him now, he's already killed himself. Good riddance to him." To both, the news of your suicide is equal to news that they won a multimillion dollar lottery and tickets for a 2-week Royal Caribbean cruise. Very few if any students feel sad about your suicide. The teachers rap their desks to quiet the roaring students, but the girls only laugh all the louder. Numerous detentions are issued, but even that doesn't stop the cruel laughter. Many girls even cut their detentions and are given heavier disciplinary consequences. As toxic, spoiled, selfish, and hateful Americans, your classmates can not control their immense joy about you being dead.

5 days later, it's your funeral. Only your innermost circle of family came. They knew you, the guy with the bright sweet smile and loving personality. Many are crying very hard. Suddenly your ex girlfriend and her new boyfriend drive by and do a drive by shooting on your funeral with an AK-47, spraying the services and hitting your dad. Your brother tries to stay strong through it all. But as soon as they lower your casket into the ground and haul your dad to the hospital, he loses it and breaks down heavily.

It's 7 years later. Your dad has recovered from the shooting, but your parents both battle heavy depression and so does your brother. Your ex girlfriend is married to the gang banger guy who is now wanted by the FBI for multiple counts of capital murder (cop killer), armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon, bomb threats, arson, and he also has recently escaped from prison and shot down a pursuing police helicopter with a stolen sniper rifle, causing a massive pileup of police cars resulting in numerous more officers killed and many more injured. The cheerleaders you tried to mingle with have moved to the ghetto and are married to violent killers, three of whom have even gunned down and murdered guys who tried to interact with the former cheerleaders.

Suicide is indeed very sad and scary. And in America, the main root of all suicides is simple; America's own toxic, soulless, disconnected, hateful, paranoid, venomous, and totally inauthentic culture. And by the way, Jesus said that anyone who hates another, especially without cause, commits murder in his/her heart. When someone commits suicide, you are literally talking thousands; yes, even millions of people that are literally guilty of murder in the heart. People who brushed the suicide victim away like a pesky fly, ignored him, told others to stay away from him, called him derogatory names, held up their default ice walls towards him, and all else.

You know I want to say this life takes monumental effort - If you don't try, if you aren't trying...you will be dissatisfied, chances are you will be dissatisfied anyways, but you don't stand a chance. It's an unhappy life - for everyone I'm concluding. You aren't treated as you should be, often times you fall short. You feel lonely, confused and stressed out, bad feelings most of the time.
Most of us by the time we get past adolescence - if we are lucky enough to have a head about us...still struggle.
I've thought that basic is better. I often think of between two different things - the Religious way to go about life...and the purely visceral. What I mean is, the core essence of life is brutal, honed, animal instinct in a very real sense, especially when dealing with sexuality. What I mean is you have to somehow put aside everything you're taught...and realize especially if you're a man, that to get what you want you have to go for it. You can't listen to brainwash that comes from religion, parents, society in general... if you're going to get lucky scoring. Or to get anything in life in that regard. It's a very harsh reality.
People that adopt this mindset usually are very satisfied, they achieve what they want to and set out, they have clear vision.

Others pacify and get sucked into people pleasing, following a religion, pleasing parents...doing what others tell them to, etc. That's what, I think, happens to most people. Then, you have those who seek the real spiritual path. They seek beyond legalism of Religion, the seekers, to find the core of the human essence and our essence on this sphere called Earth. I am one of these types, for the most part. We all have parts of many.
I'm not sure which is the best.
But I can leave you with one piece of advice - here is an Egyptian proverb that's helped me.
Listen to your conviction, even if they seem absurd to your reason.
Here are some more:

Proverbs were important in ancient Egypt. “The kingdom of heaven is within you; and whosoever shall know himself shall find it” indicate that Egyptians believed in the divine essence man possessed. They believed in the concept “Know yourself”. Proverbs are mostly inscribed on temples.
Some ancient Egyptian proverbs:

True teaching is not an accumulation of knowledge; it is an awaking of consciousness which goes through successive stages.

. The man who knows how to lead one of his brothers towards what he has known may one day be saved by that very brother.

. People bring about their own undoing through their tongues.

. If one tries to navigate in unknown waters one runs the risk of shipwreck.

. Leave him in error who loves his error.

. Every man is rich in excuses to safeguard his prejudices, his instincts and his opinions.

. To know means to record in one’s memory; but to understand means to blend with the thing and to assimilate it oneself.

. True sages are those who give what they have, without meanness and without secret.

. There grows no wheat where there is no grain.

. The only thing that is humiliating is helplessness.

. The best and shortest road towards knowledge of truth is Nature.

. Know the world in yourself. Never look for yourself in the world, for this would be to project your illusion.

. Have the wisdom to abandon the values of a time that has passed and pick out the constituents of the future. An environment must be suited to the age and men to their environment.

. The key to all problems is the problem of consciousness.

. Altruism is the mark of a superior being.

. Man, know thyself and thou shall know the gods.

. Growth in consciousness doesn’t depend on the will of the intellect or its possibilities but on the intensity of the inner urge.

. An answer brings no illumination unless the question has matured to a point where it gives rise to this answer which thus becomes its fruit. Therefore learn how to put a question.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

In 2011-2012 I was set up by three women on my job.

The first one came up to me every other day for a couple of weeks and kept asking me if I'd like to go out with her. Finally I accepted. Then she failed to show at the time we agreed upon to meet. From then on she proceeded to slander me, by saying I was defective in appearance (to get me to believe that I was worthless and unlovable). That was pretty devastating to me.

Another girl who I thought was really sweet because I didn't know her very well, agreed to go out with me. But literally within hours she changed her mind completely. She then went with the friendship line. And when I wanted to be friends, she later accused me of stalker her and bragged about it to everyone within earshot. I even had people who hated me coming up to me telling me what this woman was saying.

Actually I will stop there because now I recall more than just those three.

Anyhow, all that brutal rejection had me considering suicide. Then a random older woman came up to me, a woman I had never had a conversation with before, and she said, "Don't throw your life away young man!" I perceived that that was God telling me not to do it.

Four years later I now realize that a great number of women are simply narcissists and sociopaths. They enjoy using their sexuality to toy with men. They live for the ego boost, and they also delight in rejecting men.

Also, the same women who rejected me brutally would come back to try to see if I was still interested in them a month or so later, trying to reel me in. They love the attract and reject game.

Things will not fall into place for you until and unless you get saved. Then the knowledge can be imparted unto you but not before then.

Yes, your enemies would delight in your suicide. If they hate you in life, they will be more than glad to see you dead. That is actually the point. Their goal is to murder your spirit. They are aiming at your heart, to break it. And once they break your heart, your spirit is crushed. And without a sound and healthy spirit, your life is nothing. They are trying to get you to die because they're so filled with hatred.

At the very least you will close down and self punish yourself by isolation and refusal to take chances with others, seeing as you don't want further injury to your heart. That also is murder, as the years of your life waste away because you refrain from interacting with women because so many women have played games with your heart and self worth.

These people are reprobates, irredeemable, children of Satan, natural brute beasts, ravening wolves, ferocious animals. They delight in spiritual wickedness. And you will not know them for what they are unless you are saved and have the Holy Ghost with you to interpret the Bible for you to show you that even in the Bible they are described.

Looking back those women weren't even attractive, and after having woken up, I would not bother messing with them. When I was asleep, I never even cared what women looked like on the outside, and I didn't know how to evaluate them on the inside (because no one warned me that many women are ravening wolves searching for prey).
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:You don't want to join any Abrahamic religions because of... some conspiracy theory that you can't prove that most people would think you were a little nutty for believing in.

Sure, the Rothschilds are uber rich, some of them, at least. But why would no one speaking against fornication or homosexuality or out-of-wedlock births mean more money for the Rothschilds? And why would they need more money?

And you paint different groups with a broad brush. Jews don't all think the same. There are Jews promoting wickedness in Hollywood and in politics, but these tend to be those who have rejected their own traditional religious beliefs.
Either you are saved or you're condemned. Abrahamic religion? See, how you can give honor to Islam and modern day Judaism which is from the Pharisees and their oral tradition? That's rhetorical by the way. Don't bother responding.

And if you can't put two and two together about the uber rich being Satan worshipers and evil, then that just makes me wonder at you.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:The hell with these people, look at my signature - that's how you should be doing.
Have some self respect, grab onto it, no matter how hard it is, never let it go. Pray to God...work hard...sacrifice yourself, remain sound in mind.

That's it.

Keep thy heart with all diligence, for out of it are the issues of life.

That means don't go around telling your business to ANYONE unless you are prepared to get slammed. There is always someone who will come along and slam you for something you said which comes from your heart. So unfortunately, your deep desires, opinions, hopes, dreams, beliefs, etc., must be kept to yourself, unless you want someone to try to come along and trample it and you.

But that also means not allowing yourself to be brainwashed by evil doers, such people who are advocates for sin. This includes TV and people you know who whisper things in your ear.

For example, I had one reprobate tell me that all good looking women are evil, which caused me to overlook some beautiful women. Guard your heart. Don't listen to the advice of fools. And don't tell anyone your business.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Tsar wrote:
Jews didn't build the f***ing Pyramids. The Jews were never in Egypt. The Bible says the Jews were slaves in Egypt? A f***ing myth written by Jews. Egyptians built the pyramids. If the Jews had all that great achitectural knowledge then why is there no f***ing monument of significance or world wonder ever built in Israel by the Jews? Pyramids, Garden of Babylon, the massive stone buildings in Europe and Russia that are megaliths or something, the Great Wall, the pyramids in Cambodia, the Aztec Pyramids and Mayan pyramids, the mysterious people that built the stone heads on Easter Island, etc.

Everyone except the ancient Africans and Israelites built something. Only fundamentalist Christian Americans who I can't f***ing stand or the "I must claim credit for everything even if Jews didn't actually do it" Jews who obviously want credit for everything including the sun shining on a bright sunny day would believe that. The first group because they are ignorant Israeli exalters and the second because their ego is so big they actually believe their own f***ing lies and think its real.

Even people who wrote about their experiences in the Holohoax were outed as frauds but they went on Oprah and other media. Everyone believed them and they even believed themselves until they were outed as frauds. Obviously the book deal fell through and Oprah wasn't happy.

There's more purity in the ancient pagan religions than in a religion designed for slaves, or at least what it has devolved into without Inquisitions and expulsions of Jews and Muslims, and the extermination of atheists who bring down any nation.

I will never really want to be part of the Abrahamic religions which destroyed this world giving all power to the small Rothschild controlled monotheism. The Vatican: Rothschild owned, Saudi Arabian Islam: Rothschild aligned, members of Bilderbergs and Illuminati, Iran: Debatable whether or not its part of the secret conspiracy, the Protestants: Designed to undermine the the Vatican and Monarchism, Judaism: Hates all Goy and proclaims Jews as the Superior Race and the only Race with any Value and that Goy are worse than cattle because even cattle has more value than a Goy, Atheists: No wonder these people are the most immoral and sexually deviant people on Earth bringing down everyone except the Jews that pull their puppet strings, and Islam: Also infiltrated by the Rothschilds who sponsor the wave of terror along with their Middle Eastern Kings who are part of their world empire. So look at this world. The religions are all part of the Rothschilds power book.

No wonder no one speaks out against the fornication that goes on or against homosexuals anymore. And divorced people allowed to remarry and not shamed. And wedlock births not shamed. It's because it's about $$$ for the Rothschild. Modern organized major religion has become one of the many arms of the Rothschild monstrosity that controls the world.
You should read the last few chapters of Genesis. The Hebrews were great in Egypt while the patriarch Joseph was alive. They were only slaves later on because they were so great that the Egyptians feared them. Then they put them in bondage. But also, if you believe in reaping and sowing, you will see that essentially Joseph brought the Egyptians under bondage during the famine. And if you believe in just recompense, then that might explain also why they became slaves. Also, as for the other tribes, Joseph's brothers put him in slavery to Egypt.

As for why no monuments, much of that could be considered sacrilege. God directly tells humanity not to erect statues or to make engraven images.

Egypt was also heavily into magic and sorcery which is just consulting with fallen angels and worshiping them.

And every single one of those pagan religions are just demon worship. That's all they are. Any religious worship not going to God and Christ is going to a demon. That's why God says that He is a jealous God. He doesn't want anyone worshiping fallen angels.

The northern Europeans, Indians, Chinese, Native Americans - are all people whose ancestors forgot God and rejected Him. Now their poor descendants suffer because of their choices.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

The pyramids were stupid waste of effort. All that work just for some king to decompose, while foolishly thinking it had something to do with his state in the afterlife.

The Hebrews did build the temple, though they outsourced some labor the Tyrians. The temple of Solomon was majestic, but it was destroyed because of Israel's disobedience.

Why would Jews lie about being slaves? If they were going to lie about their backgrounds, why not claim to be gods or immortals with literal blue blood or something cool, rather than slaves? That makes no sense.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

By the way, the Bible says that it is better to meet a bear without her yelps (a bear that doesn't warn you of its presence), than to meet a foolish person (a man in his folly). In other words, an actual angry ferocious wild beast in the wilderness is better to encounter than it is to encounter a wicked, destructive spiritual murderer. Remember how Daniel was in the lion's den. God has control over the wild beasts. He knows them all. But fools are abandoned to their reprobate activity. Better to encounter a wild beast that comes silently, than to deal with one of these fools. It seems they are lower than wild beasts in comparison.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I know most of us men feel obsolete, we know what it feels like to feel obsolete in everything we believe and know. Our time feels obsolete. This is still what someone who's obsolete is capable of:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruw_WIKA5jg[/youtube]
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

I would like to say suicide is a very sad and scary thing when large numbers of combat veterans from the Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq wars who are committing those acts. These is primarily due to the severe PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) for which many are trying to get the proper care and/or treatment but many can't get from the V.A. The thought of seeing their friends or fellow troops killed in action, losing limbs, having been exposed to dangerous toxins (Agent Orange, Gulf War Syndrome, Burn Pits, Depleted Uranium, etc.), watching or having killed innocent civilians (especially children), have the wives/girlfriends leave them and taking their own children from them, and feeling like the government/country has abandoned them can drive many veterans over the edge!!! So as a result many turn to drugs, alcohol, crime, and other self-destructive behavior. I truly believe that only divine intervention, being surrounded with good people/support groups and prayer can help them get them out of that deep dark hole.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

I would like to say suicide is a very sad and scary thing when large numbers of combat veterans from the Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq wars who are committing those acts. These is primarily due to the severe PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) for which many are trying to get the proper care and/or treatment but many can't get from the V.A. The thought of seeing their friends or fellow troops killed in action, losing limbs, having been exposed to dangerous toxins (Agent Orange, Gulf War Syndrome, Burn Pits, Depleted Uranium, etc.), watching or having killed innocent civilians (especially children), have the wives/girlfriends leave them and taking their own children from them, and feeling like the government/country has abandoned them can drive many veterans over the edge!!! So as a result many turn to drugs, alcohol, crime, and other self-destructive behavior. I truly believe that only divine intervention, being surrounded with good people/support groups and prayer can help them get them out of that deep dark hole.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

You know, I can't help but realize that I've got this problem and I've got to learn to deal with it somehow - I suspect many of today are suffering as well. What I'm talking about is a lack of meaning/ drive to order or make meaning out of your life, adhd/ add or need for control today.
There is so much crap going on outside... I don't know if it's just me - I know I have a tendency to get TUNNEL VISION, start watching too many vids, or think along the same line. My minds kind of like a spotlight, whatever I'm turned to focusing on, that's where I go and what I see. It's very intensely focused.

It's a problem. I need to stop looking at stuff online etc, that's not healthy, for me. I don't know if it's normal - or if that's just me. I have a tendency to think black + white, whatever I'm thinking of, that's my life.

I was vaccinated heavily as a military kid traveling in out of countries....that may have had something to do with it. I"m not sure. I'm taking it into consideration and going on a cleanse detox.

Part of this is just human nature I believe, the ability to derive meaning from our experiences, seek control in an out of control world. Try to simplify things and to have tunnel vision.

I don't know. I need to stop watching youtube vids and stop feeding the tunnel vision though.... so I get a more balanced perception of reality. i've noticed that really affects me, what I watch on youtube/online. It affects my perception and to an extent organizes my reality.
I feel that's the biggest problem.
That's not healthy - but it's so easy to do.

What I'm noticing is a shift from order to chaos, etc. I believe there's a faction of society, somewhere...that's trying as hard as they can to create violence, chaos, strife and disorder....etc. It's talked about enough on this forum.
Anti semitism feeds right into it. It's scary but I pray it goes away and it's no problem.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Why do people commit suicide? Why is is largely white people, and asians who are going to fail at University? Why don't 1 billion blacks do it? They have more reason than anyone. And most people will cheer as it being a good thing for the world.

We are going on a camping holiday for easter. One of the girlfriend's friends was going to join us but now she can't come as a brother committed suicide.

Why? He was married, just had another baby, just came back from a rugby tour overseas, has a farm but has financial problems. Now with suicide no insurance will pay out and you leave your family and young baby in the lurch and alone on a farm prey to all the darkies and no insurance to pay out. What can be so bad that you throw your family to the wolves?

Why not just go for a walk in a black area at night and let yourself be murdered? Then your family will inherit.

Now what must the family say and what must they think?
How does a white man or asian man get to the point where he does not consider his duties and responsibilities and the consequences? He just thinks of himself. At least a muzzie suicide bomber tells himself he does it foreally his God, for his nation or for 72 virgins. But what do white and yellow men gain by it?
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

This man has dyslexia so please don't make fun of his spelling.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Kradmelder wrote:Why do people commit suicide? Why is is largely white people, and asians who are going to fail at University? Why don't 1 billion blacks do it? They have more reason than anyone. And most people will cheer as it being a good thing for the world.

We are going on a camping holiday for easter. One of the girlfriend's friends was going to join us but now she can't come as a brother committed suicide.

Why? He was married, just had another baby, just came back from a rugby tour overseas, has a farm but has financial problems. Now with suicide no insurance will pay out and you leave your family and young baby in the lurch and alone on a farm prey to all the darkies and no insurance to pay out. What can be so bad that you throw your family to the wolves?

Why not just go for a walk in a black area at night and let yourself be murdered? Then your family will inherit.

Now what must the family say and what must they think?
How does a white man or asian man get to the point where he does not consider his duties and responsibilities and the consequences? He just thinks of himself. At least a muzzie suicide bomber tells himself he does it foreally his God, for his nation or for 72 virgins. But what do white and yellow men gain by it?
Believe it or not people with high IQ tend to be more prone to suicide. I think it's because they overthink things.
With blacks they did a study where the IQ was lower BUT they had high social skill set. The opposite with Asians where the IQ was high but lower social skill set.