Giving up on white women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Giving up on white women

Post by Cornfed »

drealm wrote:
MrMan wrote:What is r-strategy and k-strategy?
Short Version: r = lots of kids, no parenting. k = 1-2 kids, heavy parenting.

Long version: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory
Obviously it would have to be more than 1-2 to be successful - more like 5-6.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

drealm wrote:In theory a person could do both strategies. Make a batch of offspring in a non-white country, let them live or die at their own hand. Then find a white woman for k-strategy. If the k-strategy fails, you've still spread genetics above average. But if k-strategy works, then you get to enjoy all the benefits too.
My great grandfather essentially did that, except the other way around. Both sides of the family kept his name. God bless him.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

drealm wrote:In theory a person could do both strategies. Make a batch of offspring in a non-white country, let them live or die at their own hand. Then find a white woman for k-strategy. If the k-strategy fails, you've still spread genetics above average. But if k-strategy works, then you get to enjoy all the benefits too.
Breeding nonwhite you end your line as you have made non-whites. Nonwhites are not your volk. That is not passing on your line. It is also not above average but below average. Creating non-whites means you not only do nothing for whites but create more competition for them.

White people must breed white.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:
Breeding nonwhite you end your line as you have made non-whites. Nonwhites are not your volk. That is not passing on your line. It is also not above average but below average. Creating non-whites means you not only do nothing for whites but create more competition for them.

You're saying the colonists who built the British Empire were bad for breeding with non-white females then? Not saying they weren't. Just interested.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Kradmelder wrote:

In terms of folk yes. In terms of spreading your genes this is irrelevant. The strategy proposed is a psychopathic strategy for surviving at all costs in psychopathic world, not promoting good stock. How the stock integrates into the world is for someone else to figure out, since the worlds is already screwed. Mind you, this isn't my strategy but I understand the desire for it.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:

You're saying the colonists who built the British Empire were bad for breeding with non-white females then? Not saying they weren't. Just interested.
In general, British colonists did not mix and bred white. So it created places like america, NZ, Oz. Where they were a minority, like India and SA, they didnt mix either so created an elite. the Portuguese mixed. The rest was the cesspools of Brazil, angola, Mozambique.Even there, the few that did not mix and remained white are the elite. So the results of mixing and multiculti speak for themselves.

Since white people today have fewer kids, all the more important to ensure they are white.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:In general, British colonists did not mix and bred white. So it created places like america, NZ, Oz. Where they were a minority, like India and SA, they didnt mix either so created an elite.
This is an oversimplification of the situation. In India, the East India Company people were recruited at 14 and generally married Indian wives, and this really helped them taking over. In the mid nineteenth century, it changed to bringing over 30yo civil servants with their English wives, and this contributed greatly to the Sepoy Rebellion and other problems. In NZ, "Maori" have been essentially Brit-Maori for a while now, both in terms of ethnicity and culture. OK, Aussies didn't generally breed with Abos, but I mean...
Since white people today have fewer kids, all the more important to ensure they are white.
Eh, it doesn't matter how many darkies I impregnate. I can rustle up a few teaspoons of seamen to impregnate as many white females as is necessary too. What is more important is to make sure white females aren't being taken out of circulation by being sent to med school and such.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Producing more white (or black) bastard girls who see the government as their daddy isn't going to help the social situation very much is it, Cornfed?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Kradmelder wrote:

A lot of us don't have any allegiance to being 'white.' White is not a people-group. Irish is a people-group. German is, kind of. They are made up of smaller people-groups that have interbred. The British were a hybrid of several people groups even before modern immigration, Celtic groups, and the closely interrelated Angles, Saxons, and Jutes. There may also be some Norse blood in some of them from that invasion. The Celts may have had their own people-groups way back when, too. Those mongrels.

Irish and Greek aren't the same people. Modern Greeks are all mixed up ethnically compared to Ancient Greeks. They tend to be darker skinned now than they once were. Italians are Europeans who bred with all those ethnicities from around the empire that lived in Rome way back when.

What does it matter if I married an Asian over a white from another tribe who isn't from my tribe. I'm all mixed up anyway, English, Irish, Norse, French (probably), Portuguese or Spanish (probably), Cherokee, etc.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

MrMan wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:

A lot of us don't have any allegiance to being 'white.' White is not a people-group. Irish is a people-group. German is, kind of. They are made up of smaller people-groups that have interbred. The British were a hybrid of several people groups even before modern immigration, Celtic groups, and the closely interrelated Angles, Saxons, and Jutes. There may also be some Norse blood in some of them from that invasion. The Celts may have had their own people-groups way back when, too. Those mongrels.

Irish and Greek aren't the same people. Modern Greeks are all mixed up ethnically compared to Ancient Greeks. They tend to be darker skinned now than they once were. Italians are Europeans who bred with all those ethnicities from around the empire that lived in Rome way back when.

What does it matter if I married an Asian over a white from another tribe who isn't from my tribe. I'm all mixed up anyway, English, Irish, Norse, French (probably), Portuguese or Spanish (probably), Cherokee, etc.
The impact of you not breeding white is small while you are still part of a white majority. But within a generation whites will be a minority in america. If not sooner. As a minority breeding quality white is the only way to ensure your volk will survive. The jews can tell you this. They ensure they breed jew kids and they educate them well and teach them to succeed.

Drealm argues it doesn't matter as the world is farked up for white people. Maybe so, but in future when we are dead it may not be. If there is any hope that whites one day rise again after our time, then we must breed quality white kids that carry the seed of re-emergence. Breeding lots of useless mouths has done nothing for darkies. They will never emerge as world leaders. Breeding a few quality has worked for jews. Perhaps you don't see it as your problem or duty what happens to whites in future. If your grandfather had thought that you would not be here and would maybe be some Coloured vreeting KFC and sitting in prison. If your ancestors in europe had not fought off non-white invasions you would not be what you are today.

You are a cog in the wheel of history. Breed non-white and your role in the future of whites ends. Perhaps you are happy with that. Where would you be if your ancestors thought like that?
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

You know I read this site and sometimes I think we're already in a post apocalyptic world already. In my situation its like a failure or delay to launch. Shit, I worked really hard for what I have...all of it, and i busted my ass and put in time, only to f**k it all up by screwing myself and going backwards with letting myself get lost somehow in modern conditioning. Its long story....but what's true is that I was raised a certain way for a society that no longer exists. I needed a break after my dad passed and took a long one, I admit that - but here I am again...trying to get my life on track.
It seems that the entire world is screaming at you, don't have kids don't suceeed, don't have a good job. All of these messages daily in and day out take a toll. I mean that's iust truth. Since i,was a kid you heard about global warming and population....basically that's, well you're useless we don't want or need you, don't have kids and don't succeed....in fact just drop off a cliff edge.. That's a real inspiring message for a young someone who's put lots of work into their life and future.
I've already had disdain for this world that's had disdain for me, for a long time.
Just chipping in, that's how I feel. But, I realize we have to have kids because that's what we are here for.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I have a fractured family, and a half human brother who won't even acknowledge I exist, half the time...when I say life's harder than its ever been, I mean it.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:Producing more white (or black) bastard girls who see the government as their daddy isn't going to help the social situation very much is it, Cornfed?
It seems some people complain about a problem, but then they want to contribute towards that same problem. Everything which they do is righteous in their own eyes. So they don't see the conflict there.

And also there is much glorying in the flesh.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

MrMan wrote:A lot of us don't have any allegiance to being 'white.' White is not a people-group. Irish is a people-group. German is, kind of. They are made up of smaller people-groups that have interbred. The British were a hybrid of several people groups even before modern immigration, Celtic groups, and the closely interrelated Angles, Saxons, and Jutes. There may also be some Norse blood in some of them from that invasion. The Celts may have had their own people-groups way back when, too. Those mongrels.

Every race can be broken into subgroups and nationalities, dumbass.

"There's no such thing as African. There is only Nigerian, Zimbabwean, Egyptian, etc. My race don't exist, her-der!"
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Kradmelder wrote: The impact of you not breeding white is small while you are still part of a white majority. But within a generation whites will be a minority in america. If not sooner. As a minority breeding quality white is the only way to ensure your volk will survive. The jews can tell you this. They ensure they breed jew kids and they educate them well and teach them to succeed.
Jews historically were trying to follow Old Testament comments, their Talmud, and various other traditions about intermarrying with other Jews. In the Bible, God doesn't command the Gentiles not to interbreed. There are peoples mentioned in the Bible. But two individuals can be 'white' and not be the same people. And there are no race-based or people-group based restrictions on Gentiles about interbreeding.

People-groups with different ethnic/national identities arise over time as ethnic groups assimilate. Germans used to be several different tribes and there is still some knowledge of their ethnicity. I know a Bavarian who comments on how Bavarians are a special tribe, but he's a bit Hungarian, too. Hungarians might be part Asian.

Go to central Asian and you may see a number of kind of white people who look mixed with Asian. White versus Asian isn't that meaningful of a distinction if you are trying to differentiate between tribes.

My kids are half Asian half white, not exactly since I've got some American Indian and my wife may have some German in her from many, many generations back. She's mixed up between local people-groups, who still have people-group identity, and a bit of Chinese. Mixing genes between white and Asian helps prevent problems from in-breeding. A lot of Asians are good at math, too.

I don't care if my descendants compete with white people. I want my kids and descendants to do well. Let them overcome the white folks in competition in the job market. That's fine with me. I'm not the same people-group with Lithuanians and Italians.

Your concept of race is ethnocentric. You have lost your ethnic identity, so you just identify with 'white' which isn't an ethnicity. It's a really broad category. Just like in the US, whites went down to South Africa from different countries, intermixed, and now you don't know what people-group you are.

Back when the Saxons were invading Britain, the Celts knew what people-group(s) they were in. These tall, fair haired, rosy cheeked invaders from another people-group were invading their land. They were foreigners, outsiders. They didn't say, "Oh, it's okay, because they are white." Many of them probably had never seen an African before (unless the Romans brought them that far north.)
Drealm argues it doesn't matter as the world is farked up for white people. Maybe so, but in future when we are dead it may not be. If there is any hope that whites one day rise again after our time, then we must breed quality white kids that carry the seed of re-emergence. Breeding lots of useless mouths has done nothing for darkies. They will never emerge as world leaders. Breeding a few quality has worked for jews.
If you were talking about Christians having children and raising well, the argument might appeal to me. I don't care that much about breeding whites. If you go back far enough, you've probably got someone in the family line that wasn't lilly white. I'm part American Indian. Someone on my mom's side of the family was supposed to have brought back an 'Indian princess' and married her from the crusades, too. So even the 'pure white' side of the family isn't pure white.

Perhaps you don't see it as your problem or duty what happens to whites in future. If your grandfather had thought that you would not be here and would maybe be some Coloured vreeting KFC and sitting in prison.
Where I come from 'colored' means black, as in of African descent. I speak English. I don't know what 'vreeting' means. I can guess what 'volk' means, that it's something like 'folk'.. maybe people-group. Both my grandfather's probably had more American Indian blood than I do. One was either half or a quarter.
If your ancestors in europe had not fought off non-white invasions you would not be what you are today.
If they hadn't fought off other white people, I might not be here, or not in the same form. Someone might have married someone different in my ancestry. So what? What non-white people did Europeans fight off? The Franks stopped the Moors from invading their territory. Where they much darker than Spaniards? Do you count Spanish as white, even the Morenas. Some of them are probably descended from North African tribes. Some of those Italians are probably descended from the middle eastern type tribes that got settled in Rome and interbred. Hun invaded eastern Europe. Maybe the Huns intermarried with them. Spanish, Italian, and Hungarian royals and nobles intermarried with other Europeans, had bastard kids too, and may have gotten some non-white genes into the gene pool of yourself or your fellow whites.
You are a cog in the wheel of history. Breed non-white and your role in the future of whites ends. Perhaps you are happy with that. Where would you be if your ancestors thought like that?
If my ancestors had done anything different with their reproductive choices, I might have been a different person or just not existed. So what?