What are your goals for this year, and in life?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What are your goals for this year, and in life?

Post by Moretorque »

I want to make quadrillion $'s, I am currently building a printing press in my basement.
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Guts
Freshman Poster

Post by Guts »

Pay off all debts.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Well I certainly won't brag about tomorrow or what I am going to do. As for my personal goals, that would be revealing my heart, which only brings the wolves to come and squat upon my hopes and dreams. This is privileged information.

Keep thy heart with all diligence for out of it are the issues of life.

And watch as someone speaks of some good thing that he would like to do with his life, as the naysayers come along and mock him for it or tell him it's impossible, to tell him their way is the only proper way. It never fails.

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs. Neither cast ye your pearls before swine. Lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again, and rend you.

That is exactly what happens when you give someone something from your heart (your hopes, dreams, wishes, opinions, beliefs, desires, etc.). A dog, ravening wolf or pig will come along and trash your dream, which is also trashing you.
VishalM
Freshman Poster

Post by VishalM »

African safari and then world tour 8)