Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The JonBenet Ramsey child pageant murder - Who did it?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

The JonBenet Ramsey child pageant murder - Who did it?

Postby Winston » July 27th, 2017, 1:17 pm

Have any of you followed the JonBenet Ramsey murder mystery from 1996? She was a child pageant star with rich parents who was found brutally murdered on Christmas Day in 1996 in Boulder, Colorado. If so, what's your theory about who did it and why and what happened?

I saw a few documentaries about it and it seems that all the evidence points to it being an inside job. Whether it was accidental or not, there seems to be a cover up by the family. Especially the three page ransom note which was clearly written in the mother, Patsy Ramsey's handwriting style, which made no sense if it was done by an intruder.

What do you all think?

Of course, some in the conspiracy movement say that JonBenet was sacrificed as part of an Illuminati/Satanic ritual and was used in child abuse/pedofilia rings of the elite too. Even Arizona Wilder, who claims to be a victim of Illuminati ritual child abuse, said this about JonBenet during her interview with David Icke.

Here is a good documentary about the JonBenet murder mystery if you want to familiarize yourself with the basic facts of the case.

Overkill - The Unsolved Murder Of JonBenet Ramsey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7EP_OqUA-k

This one is particularly good. It's a new 3 hour documentary where a team of forensic experts and investigators re-examine the JonBenet case and use scientific experiments to test each theory.

The Case of JonBenet Ramsey

Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBUQO2u-eD4

Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpIB49V2izU
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24795
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: The JonBenet Ramsey child pageant murder - Who did it?

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » July 27th, 2017, 4:13 pm

I remember this case only vaguely, but the parents are somehow behind the murder because the police, according to press accounts, "Did not see evidence of a forced entry, saw evidence of staging, such as the Mother's fake ransom note, and did not find the Ramseys cooperative in helping them solve the death of their daughter."

I also seem to recall that the parents, father especially, had sabotaged and contaminated the crime scene before the police arrived. This GREATLY impeded the investigation.

The Ramsey's were both rich and powerful so the investigation was not as robust as it could have been? How were these two interrogated, how was the son questioned? What canvassing of the neighbors took place for family history clues? These shortcomings led to the lack of solving the case which takes place too often with rich or wealthy people. Yes, there is a double standard and OJ proves that.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2066
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: The JonBenet Ramsey child pageant murder - Who did it?

Postby gsjackson » July 27th, 2017, 5:32 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I remember this case only vaguely, but the parents are somehow behind the murder because the police, according to press accounts, "Did not see evidence of a forced entry, saw evidence of staging, such as the Mother's fake ransom note, and did not find the Ramseys cooperative in helping them solve the death of their daughter."

I also seem to recall that the parents, father especially, had sabotaged and contaminated the crime scene before the police arrived. This GREATLY impeded the investigation.

The Ramsey's were both rich and powerful so the investigation was not as robust as it could have been? How were these two interrogated, how was the son questioned? What canvassing of the neighbors took place for family history clues? These shortcomings led to the lack of solving the case which takes place too often with rich or wealthy people. Yes, there is a double standard and OJ proves that.


OJ proves what exactly? All the power of the state and media were arrayed against him, so being wealthy got him no breaks there. The fact that it was a high profile case (the highest) meant that the cops were unwilling to admit they jumped the gun and made a bad arrest -- assuming the LAPD was ever constitutionally capable of admitting a mistake.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1847
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Re: The JonBenet Ramsey child pageant murder - Who did it?

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » July 27th, 2017, 6:05 pm

gsjackson wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I remember this case only vaguely, but the parents are somehow behind the murder because the police, according to press accounts, "Did not see evidence of a forced entry, saw evidence of staging, such as the Mother's fake ransom note, and did not find the Ramseys cooperative in helping them solve the death of their daughter."

I also seem to recall that the parents, father especially, had sabotaged and contaminated the crime scene before the police arrived. This GREATLY impeded the investigation.

The Ramsey's were both rich and powerful so the investigation was not as robust as it could have been? How were these two interrogated, how was the son questioned? What canvassing of the neighbors took place for family history clues? These shortcomings led to the lack of solving the case which takes place too often with rich or wealthy people. Yes, there is a double standard and OJ proves that.


OJ proves what exactly? All the power of the state and media were arrayed against him, so being wealthy got him no breaks there. The fact that it was a high profile case (the highest) meant that the cops were unwilling to admit they jumped the gun and made a bad arrest -- assuming the LAPD was ever constitutionally capable of admitting a mistake.

OJ was able to afford a stellar and all-star defense team which enabled him to win his murder trial BECAUSE OF HIS WEALTH just as the Ramseys benefited. That was my point that you missed for some reason.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2066
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: The JonBenet Ramsey child pageant murder - Who did it?

Postby gsjackson » July 27th, 2017, 6:22 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I remember this case only vaguely, but the parents are somehow behind the murder because the police, according to press accounts, "Did not see evidence of a forced entry, saw evidence of staging, such as the Mother's fake ransom note, and did not find the Ramseys cooperative in helping them solve the death of their daughter."

I also seem to recall that the parents, father especially, had sabotaged and contaminated the crime scene before the police arrived. This GREATLY impeded the investigation.

The Ramsey's were both rich and powerful so the investigation was not as robust as it could have been? How were these two interrogated, how was the son questioned? What canvassing of the neighbors took place for family history clues? These shortcomings led to the lack of solving the case which takes place too often with rich or wealthy people. Yes, there is a double standard and OJ proves that.


OJ proves what exactly? All the power of the state and media were arrayed against him, so being wealthy got him no breaks there. The fact that it was a high profile case (the highest) meant that the cops were unwilling to admit they jumped the gun and made a bad arrest -- assuming the LAPD was ever constitutionally capable of admitting a mistake.

OJ was able to afford a stellar and all-star defense team which enabled him to win his murder trial BECAUSE OF HIS WEALTH just as the Ramseys benefited. That was my point that you missed for some reason.


Your point was about the state's investigation being less than robust because of the Ramseys' wealth. While I would hardly argue that the investigation of the Bundy murders was robust, obviously Simpson did not receive any kind of preferential treatment from the state. If you wanted to make the obvious cliche point that wealthy people tend to fare much better in the criminal justice system, then that's what you should have said.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1847
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Re: The JonBenet Ramsey child pageant murder - Who did it?

Postby Winston » July 27th, 2017, 11:50 pm

Analysis of the body language of Mr and Mrs Ramsey during their interviews with the media. It's very incriminating and incongruent, which suggests they are lying and hiding something. John Ramsey doesn't look very honest at all. He even denied that the ransom note looked like his wife's handwriting, when nearly every letter of it matches her handwriting, which any casual observer can see, not just handwriting experts. Obviously they are not telling the whole truth, whether they are guilty or not.

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24795
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: The JonBenet Ramsey child pageant murder - Who did it?

Postby Winston » July 28th, 2017, 1:21 am

Here is a three hour dramatization movie I just saw about the JonBenet Ramsey murder. It was very good and riveting. The whole mystery pulls you in and hooks you. It's called "Perfect Murder, Perfect Town - JonBenet and the City of Boulder" and is based on a book with the same name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eC_EyIEOuI

The movie brought up many questions but two questions the police and detectives missed was:

1. Why would Patsy Ramsey call the police knowing that the kidnapper would kill her daughter if she did that, since the ransom note said specifically that they would kill her daughter if they called the police? Why would she endanger her daughter's life like that? Especially since the ransom note promised her daughter's safe return if they paid the $118,000 demanded, which was the exact amount of her husband's Christmas bonus money, and which they could easily afford to pay? If you received such a random note from a kidnapper, wouldn't you follow its instructions to the letter so you can have your daughter back? Yet instead, Patsy calls 911 right away at 5:30am.

Furthermore, why would her husband John Ramsey agree to endanger his daughter's life by allowing his wife to call the police too? Why would BOTH of them make the same dangerous mistake and endanger their daughters' life? That's very improbable. This damning question wasn't addressed yet by the police or DA or prosecution. I'm surprised.

2. Also, if you support the intruder theory, then why wouldn't you wonder if JonBenet was alive that morning and only killed after Patsy called 911 and the police showed up? Since the ransom note specifically said that JonBenet would be executed if they didn't follow the instructions to the T, then why wasn't that even considered, since that's what the note said? Yet no one has brought this up in any of the documentaries or news stories about the JonBenet case. Not even those who believe in the intruder theory. Strange. It should have been the first explanation. Yet it was never brought up by anyone yet.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24795
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: The JonBenet Ramsey child pageant murder - Who did it?

Postby Cornfed » July 28th, 2017, 1:57 am

Winston wrote:Why would Patsy Ramsey call the police knowing that the kidnapper would kill her daughter if she did that, since the ransom note said specifically that they would kill her daughter if they called the police? Why would she endanger her daughter's life like that?


It is normal and generally recommended for the families of kidnapping for ransom victims to involve the police and most kidnappers know and expect this, whatever they threaten.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5746
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: The JonBenet Ramsey child pageant murder - Who did it?

Postby Winston » August 9th, 2017, 5:22 am

Cornfed wrote:
Winston wrote:Why would Patsy Ramsey call the police knowing that the kidnapper would kill her daughter if she did that, since the ransom note said specifically that they would kill her daughter if they called the police? Why would she endanger her daughter's life like that?


It is normal and generally recommended for the families of kidnapping for ransom victims to involve the police and most kidnappers know and expect this, whatever they threaten.


Who says? I never heard of that. I don't think the Ramsey's read any book or manual about how to deal with kidnapping situations. Is there a government law that says that you should report all kidnappings even if they threaten to kill the victim if you do? If so where is it?

I don't think that if Patsy Ramsey was innocent, that she acted rationally. She appeared to freak out and acted emotionally when she called 911. You can hear that from the audio recording of her call. So she was acting on emotion and instinct. Not according to some manual.

My point is that if I were in her shoes, and I were innocent and didn't write that note, then I would hesitate and think first before calling the police. The note does say that her daughter will be beheaded if she calls the police. Did you read the note? What would you have done?

Besides, they only asked for $118,000, which was John Ramsey's Christmas bonus money. So it was extra money for them. They were multi-millionaires. Why would they endanger their daughter's life over that? Isn't it much safer to just wait for the ransom call and deliver the 118k to get their daughter back, especially since they could afford to give away that extra money? You see what I mean? In this case, their daughter's life should have been the top priority. And getting her back safely should have been the top priority. Not in getting attention from police and media. That is, if they were innocent and didn't write that note.

Do you see what I mean? Think about it. So why is this point never brought up by the documentaries and detectives?
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24795
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: The JonBenet Ramsey child pageant murder - Who did it?

Postby Winston » August 9th, 2017, 5:45 am

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24795
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: The JonBenet Ramsey child pageant murder - Who did it?

Postby Winston » August 9th, 2017, 5:59 am

Here is a webpage that details the theory that JonBenet was murdered in an Illuminati child sacrifice ritual. It's very disturbing but interesting.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/jonbentramseysatanicritual.shtml

Image

Here is a clip from David Icke's interview with Arizona Wilder - a former Illuminati mind control slave - where she explains what happened to JonBenet and why she was sacrificed at such a ritual. Arizona Wilder sounds very sincere. You should listen to her whole interview if you haven't. Btw, JonBet is a name for Satan. So I wonder if that's a coincidence.

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24795
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: The JonBenet Ramsey child pageant murder - Who did it?

Postby Winston » August 9th, 2017, 6:10 am

Check out these clips of JonBenet's brother Burke in a recent interview with Dr. Phil, where he breaks his silence after 20 years. They are very creepy. His face and smile look totally artificial and creepy, as if he's on drugs or under mind control. He's also smiling about his sister's murder too. Very odd and unusual. Something about his face and vibe seems very off.

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24795
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: The JonBenet Ramsey child pageant murder - Who did it?

Postby Cornfed » August 9th, 2017, 6:12 am

Winston wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Winston wrote:Why would Patsy Ramsey call the police knowing that the kidnapper would kill her daughter if she did that, since the ransom note said specifically that they would kill her daughter if they called the police? Why would she endanger her daughter's life like that?


It is normal and generally recommended for the families of kidnapping for ransom victims to involve the police and most kidnappers know and expect this, whatever they threaten.


Who says? I never heard of that. I don't think the Ramsey's read any book or manual about how to deal with kidnapping situations. Is there a government law that says that you should report all kidnappings even if they threaten to kill the victim if you do?


There is in Britain and various other places. But I think it is just an assumption of most Euro people that you go to the police in such cases and kidnappers assume you will. For example, in the kidnapping of Freddy Heineken, the kidnappers issued the usual threat to kill him if the cops were involved, but then required the ransom to be delivered by a cop.

Maybe this is an ethnic thing. In the major city 3 hours drive from me, it used to be a thing to kidnap Asian university students for ransom, because if the ransom demand was reasonable their families would just pay up and not go to the police. Fearing the contagion would spread, there was a major drive to stop them doing that. Once the kidnappers started being caught and imprisoned for long periods, the practice went out of fashion.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5746
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: LFL, nollindbrown and 5 guests