ATTENTION: The Forum will be upgraded today to phpbb 3.2 and may be down for a few hours. We appreciate your patience. Thanks.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Stopping Immigration from Wasting Passport Pages

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Stopping Immigration from Wasting Passport Pages

Postby MrMan » November 14th, 2017, 4:57 am

A lot of immigration people are good about putting a stamp on a used page that has other stamps. Some will inconsiderately ruin a blank passport page with a dinky little stamp.

I got a passport a few years ago, a short one. I thought I'd just add pages later if I traveled that much. Shortly after, the government decided to stop adding pages and just gave out long passports. So I've got a limited number of pages left.

I've thought of a solution, though. You know that sticky stuff teachers use to stick stuff to walls? U-Tack is one of the brands, I think. Anyway, I'm planning on using that junk to stick some pages together to force immigration people to look for already-used pages for their tiny little stamps.
MrMan
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions