Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Girls who ask guys out

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Girls who ask guys out

Post by MrMan » December 17th, 2017, 6:41 pm

In the old days, nice girls let the boys ask them out. Mom would tell the young woman not to call the boy or ask him out. Let him ask her out. I still heard a little of that type of thinking back in the 1980's. There may be some women like that now in the US. My wife thought like that in the late 1990's in Indonesia.

Do any of you hear American women talk like that-- that they won't ask a man out? Maybe they are afraid to say it out loud because the feminists will get on their case. If they don't make a point to say it out loud, there are women who do not ask men out who wait for the men to do it.

What are your observations regarding the personality, character, etc. of women who will not ask a man out, versus the women who will? In terms of being kind, submissive, feminine, cheerful, etc., how do girls who will ask a man out rate on these characteristics when compared to girls who will not ask a man out? Do girls who ask men out seem to be more likely to be slutty than those who will not?

Does a girl starting off the relationship by asking you out tend to make her more of the leader in the relationship than if you ask her out?

I had a couple of girls ask me out in my younger days that I went out with that didn't turn into anything, and maybe one or two more than I didn't go out with at all. Honestly, it was kind of a negative for me when compared to me asking a woman out.