Interesting Clip from Ben Shapiro

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Interesting Clip from Ben Shapiro

Post by MrMan »

This Ben Shapiro Clip is interesting:
https://youtu.be/QRUIUL2VwMk?t=272

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Interesting Clip from Ben Shapiro

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
December 26th, 2017, 8:59 pm
So we have two hand-rubbing Jews pretending to disagree with each other in order to derail actual resistance to the ZOG. Maybe this kind of farce actually worked back in the day.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
December 26th, 2017, 9:09 pm
MrMan wrote:
So we have two hand-rubbing Jews pretending to disagree with each other in order to derail actual resistance to the ZOG. Maybe this kind of farce actually worked back in the day.
You seem delusional.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
December 26th, 2017, 10:12 pm
You seem delusional.
About what?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

MrMan wrote:
What exactly is interesting? I find both Ben Shapiro and Milo quite repulsive.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
December 26th, 2017, 10:52 pm
MrMan wrote:
You seem delusional.
About what?
The idea that all Jews are part of some vast conspiracy.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
December 27th, 2017, 2:31 am
Cornfed wrote:
December 26th, 2017, 10:52 pm
MrMan wrote:
You seem delusional.
About what?
The idea that all Jews are part of some vast conspiracy.
Most Jews in the public sphere are serving the interests of the Jewish establishment. The alt-lite is trying to detract from the alt-right while cynically making money. In order to maintain their politically correct credentials they tend to be Jews, faggots, trannies, cam-whore sluts etc. going on about silly nonsense such as Democrats being the real racists and blacks being victims of the welfare state. Obviously they should not be taken seriously. Ultimately they will disappear, since their positions are untenable in the face of real political dissidents promoting the actual truth.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

fschmidt wrote:
December 27th, 2017, 1:58 am
MrMan wrote:
What exactly is interesting? I find both Ben Shapiro and Milo quite repulsive.
Ditto on that. One of the comments was spot on: "Girls, GIRLS. You're both pretty."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I like a lot of what I have been of Ben Shapiro. A lot of what he says is just an articulate defense of common sense, for example, that if you are a man and you get your private parts hacked up by a doctor, you are still a man with hacked up private parts-- not his words, of course. He is a voice of reason against the insanity of the antifa left on college campuses. That's a useful niche and something beneficial for society.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
December 27th, 2017, 6:36 pm
I like a lot of what I have been of Ben Shapiro. A lot of what he says is just an articulate defense of common sense, for example, that if you are a man and you get your private parts hacked up by a doctor, you are still a man with hacked up private parts-- not his words, of course. He is a voice of reason against the insanity of the antifa left on college campuses. That's a useful niche and something beneficial for society.
So he spouts obvious stuff in order to distract from real dissidents on the alt-right actually addressing the issues.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
December 27th, 2017, 7:03 pm
MrMan wrote:
So he spouts obvious stuff in order to distract from real dissidents on the alt-right actually addressing the issues.
If you think the universe revolves around your alt-right viewpoints, you are deluded. Other people have their own beliefs and opinions that they share because they believe in them or have a particular agenda. It's not all about distracting from the alt-right.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

MrMan wrote:
I like a lot of what I have been of Ben Shapiro.
Ben Shapiro is a hypocrite. He supports Israel but opposes white nationalism. One can't have it both ways. Someone who supports racism should support both Israel and white nationalism. And someone, like me, who doesn't support racism should not support Israel or white nationalism.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
December 27th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Cornfed wrote:
December 27th, 2017, 7:03 pm
MrMan wrote:
If you think the universe revolves around your alt-right viewpoints, you are deluded.
The universe currently revolves around globalism vs. white nationalism. If white countries are allowed to be further undermined with policies like feminism and flooded with third world primitives, they will crash and burn and any other policy opinions one might have will be irrelevant. Imagine if we were on the Titanic just before it hit the iceberg. Your statement would be the equivalent of saying something like "If you think your fixation with steering away from that object is so important you are deluded - some of us are more concerned with these dinner menus."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

fschmidt wrote:
December 27th, 2017, 9:12 pm
MrMan wrote:
I like a lot of what I have been of Ben Shapiro.
Ben Shapiro is a hypocrite. He supports Israel but opposes white nationalism. One can't have it both ways. Someone who supports racism should support both Israel and white nationalism. And someone, like me, who doesn't support racism should not support Israel or white nationalism.
If you are pro-Israel, why would you have to be pro-white-nationalism? He may put "God's chosen people" in one category and "all the Gentiles" in another. If he thinks differently from how you do, that isn't hypocrisy. Racism doesn't have to be the guiding philosophy here.

I don't find a lot of American political philosophy he seems to believe in in the actual Torah, but he could think, pragmatically, that the historical approach to democracy and diverse opinion in society works.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
December 27th, 2017, 10:46 pm
He may put "God's chosen people" in one category and "all the Gentiles" in another.
That is in fact his belief of course (except that he probably especially hates white Christians) but does he express it openly? Most of the J-alt-lite tend to want to present ethno-nationalism as a universal negative when talking about white nationalism while avoiding comparing it to Jewish nationalism, which is where the hypocrisy comes in.