Little Vietnamese-American man gets "game"

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Little Vietnamese-American man gets "game"

Post by MatureDJ »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Re: Little Vietnamese-American man gets "game"

Post by Bao3niang »

Or he could have picked an alternative path that would have saved him a lot of hassle: Look for someone in his native Viet Nam. To get the most out of that though, he'd first have to move to the country of his ethnic origin. No healthy society should have something so twisted and unnatural as the concept of 'game'. Unfortunately, it's a cancer that's infecting more parts of the world. Glad I will be leaving the Anglosphere this year, and forever.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Interesting and sad at the same time, that JT Tran is still making the headlines. Judging from the pics, he looks exactly like the kind of man he probably hated to be two decades ago: fat and ugly, just with a lot more money to pay for girls to sit down with him and perpetuate the myth.

Good for him that he managed to play the Asian PUA well in advance. American colleges are never short of rich Chinese kids who hope to impress the girls with more than a 4 bedroom pad in a nice part of town and the latest Porsche.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Speak of rich Chinese FOB kids in the US when I'm in the GHQ for Chinese in North America: Vancouver. Many of these kids, both guys and girls, are really two-dimensional and boring to talk to. Of course you can't expect much substance from them when they are preoccupied with socializing, gossip, clothes, cars, and whatever. I'll be leaving the Anglosphere for good this year, so they aren't of any concern to me, not that I've even remotely wanted to live like them.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!