For HA, is Mark Zuckerberg ... pussywhipped?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

For HA, is Mark Zuckerberg ... pussywhipped?

Post by S_Parc »

Let me first explain myself. First of all, I have no problems with ppl marrying their college sweethearts. In fact, that's probably the only chance that a man ever gets, to meeting a true sweetheart to begin with.

Here's where I depart from Mr Z. Many years ago, yes, just like Zuckerberg, I'd met Mel back in college. Sure, she was a lesbian but that has never stopped us from becoming best of friends and always watching each others' backs. Of course, I had two girlfriends in college and the same goes for Mel.

Since school, I'd GFs in Brazil and Asia, and thus, know a bit about what women really are. Mel did the same, with lesbians, and finally, realized that she didn't need a woman around to be happy.

And unlike Priscilla, Mel works out 6 days per week and is in near perfect shape. Pris looks like a frumpy Cheetos/cheesecake type of gal, whose idea of a workout is getting up in the morning to go to work. And academically, Mel was Magna Cum Laude in Mechanical Engineering, easily beating the *mediocre grade inflated* premed curricula of Pris, even at a place like Harvard, where most ppl get about a B+ in anything. Seriously, I don't that Pris can beat Mel at anything, one on one.

Ok, in the end, both Mark and I are married to a woman we'd both known in college. Unlike Mark, however, I'd banged a few in the middle and thus, know who the best woman really was.

In my opinion, Zuck is pussywhipped. The reason for it is that he never had anyone else to compare to the gal he'd first met, a few weeks before dropping out of Harvard, vs a man who'd one, completed college and then, traveled the world, not just spending the time playing the Silicon Valley game of gathering money and playing politics with one's original investors.

What he is a business douche, who's afraid to venture away from the only gal he's gotten. And that's sad because a true billionaire, he should be a lot more powerful than that.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: For HA, is Mark Zuckerberg ... pussywhipped?

Post by publicduende »

I have always seen the Priscilla/Mark Zuck relationship as one of the many Jewish man/Asian woman ones in the upper middle class/affluent social circles. Apparently Chinese ambition and pragmatism marry well with the similar socio-cultural traits exhibited by much of the Jewish diaspora in the US and Europe.

And I dearly hope your Mel has been aging a little better that our prized Pris, below. ;-)

Last edited by publicduende on March 6th, 2018, 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

And...for everybody's enjoyment, here's a sample of how everybody's Asian gf should look like! :)

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

publicduende wrote:
March 6th, 2018, 5:31 pm
And...for everybody's enjoyment, here's a sample of how everybody's Asian gf should look like! :)

Um, yes please. I'll take one.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

publicduende wrote:
March 6th, 2018, 5:27 pm
I have always seen the Priscilla/Mark Zuck relationship as one of the many Jewish man/Asian woman ones in the upper middle class/affluent social circles. Apparently Chinese ambition and pragmatism marry well with the similar socio-cultural traits exhibited by much of the Jewish diaspora in the US and Europe.

And I dearly hope your Mel has been aging a little better that our prized Pris, below. ;-)
Dude, Mel eats 18-20 brown seaweed capsules per day, practices qigong, and does enough pilates and squats, to toss Pris over the fence at Harvard Yard. She looks ten years younger than all of her peers and gets hit on by all the *would be* gardeners and pool men looking for a fling with a married woman. As a result, she wears frumpy clothing and nerdy glasses to hide her physique. Aside from me 8) , the thought of being with a guy, sexually, grosses her out.

The closest doppelganger I can find is Kay Hanley in the following video ...

And yes, she still look that young.

As for Mark & Pris, I believe that she went out with him, right before he dropped out of HU. And yes, it was a relationship of convenience as she was the 4.0 premed/soon-to-be doctor with the steady paycheck and he was the entrepreneur with the potential for a much bigger payout.

BTW, there are many pretty east Asian students at Harvard. Pris is also in the bottom half of HU in that dept. Just a month ago, one of them was hitting on me.

All and all, Mark has no personal power outside of his ability to woo venture capital, which is a skill in itself. I was there, at Harvard, during his commencement speech last year. The man has zero charisma outside of his corporate power. I can imagine that most HU co-eds were not interested in him back in school and probably regret the fact that they'd turned down a future billionaire.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Here's Zuckerberg's famous speech at Harvard ...

Yes, I was there, somewhere in the crowd.

What really struck me about the man was that for a billionaire, he had little power, beyond the fact that he's once attend HU, and that he was a billionaire by virtue of Facebook's success.

Sure, he said all the right things and pulled the right strings, like glowing about meeting Pris, etc, but on the whole, it seemed like an amateur pretending that he was some statesman.

AB discussion thread

Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Priscilla Chan is butt ugly by mainland Chinese / NE Asian standards, no question.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Bao3niang wrote:
March 9th, 2018, 11:42 pm
Priscilla Chan is butt ugly by mainland Chinese / NE Asian standards, no question.
Not just by mainland Chinese/NE Asian standards :)
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

With modern cosmetics and other "enhancements", the first could modify itself to look like the second, and you'd never suspect a thing ... until you started having fugly children.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Good to see TL weighing in again. Now just a word occasionally from Jester and the wit quotient hereabouts will soar.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I might be the opposite. I don't really care when a man has a woman that some consider to be less attractive. The most I think is, "poor guy." When the man has a woman who is attractive, I can see that God blessed him.

And what do billions of dollars matter? It might be nice, but this life is only a few years compared to the infinite time of eternity. That's where I want to be a trillion-trillion-trillionaire. What's Mark Zuckerberg going to do with his billions after he dies? Donate it to a feminist think tank?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.