The 10 Safest Countries on Earth

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The 10 Safest Countries on Earth

Post by jamesbond »

Interesting video showing the 10 safest countries in the world.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: The 10 Safest Countries on Earth

Post by OutWest »

jamesbond wrote:
May 12th, 2018, 8:55 pm
Interesting video showing the 10 safest countries in the world.

Dead is safe. Safety is very boring and way over rated. The best times of my life have all been near ongoing wars. If somebody doesn't want you dead, what good are you?.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Safety is not so easy to measure.
It's a difference if you are on an island like Iceland with 350.000 people, who all belong to the same ethnicity, or if you are living in the States, with over 330 million people, mixed up with any kind of people you can image.

Still, I would prefer USA to Iceland, as in USA I can move on to elsewhere, but in Iceland there is nowhere to go...

Japan is not even mentioned, but it is the safest country in Asia, 125 million people, and I do not know even one place here in this country regardless day or night after living here for more than 30 years which I consider as dangerous.
Last edited by Yohan on May 13th, 2018, 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Total bullshit of course. Please don't believe this nonsense.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Even China, in general, is a lot safer than the Anglosphere. You can't own a gun, so you don't hear about shootings in one place today and another shooting tomorrow in another place. Sometimes you have to watch out for petty crimes such as theft and scams in cities, but you don't encounter them that often. The people as a whole just want to go about and live normally. A couple years ago, I watched a stage play with my then girlfriend Megan. After the show it was quite late and I couldn't find a taxi, so I had to settle for a motor rickshaw. Five minutes into the ride, the guy turned into a dark alley and said he had to change the battery. I waited, without any fear or hesitation whatsoever. Five minutes passed, and he had zero intention of killing me or harming me in any way.

I bet downtown Vancouver, especially Downtown East Side, is ten times more dangerous than 99% of cities in China. Lots of mentally ill lunatics roam freely, and it's not like we can do anything about them because the liberals with their P.C. keep insisting that these people should have all the rights that ordinary people do, that they're not a threat.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!