Here's why I don't feel sorry for a [certain] majority of HAers

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Here's why I don't feel sorry for a [certain] majority of HAers

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
March 8th, 2019, 1:37 pm
If the ZOG stopped stealing resources from good men and giving it to them for free, their sexual preferences would change as though someone flipped a switch.
Said no man ever who understands female sexuality. Are you still a virgin? I ask that very seriously.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
March 8th, 2019, 1:47 pm
Cornfed wrote:
If the ZOG stopped stealing resources from good men and giving it to them for free, their sexual preferences would change as though someone flipped a switch.
Said no man ever who understands female sexuality. Are you still a virgin? I ask that very seriously.
No. Female sexual preferences follow the money. They might still screw Tyrone on the side, but if they needed money from decent men they would screw those men and like it too.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Here's why I don't feel sorry for a majority of HAers

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
March 7th, 2019, 5:20 pm
Cornfed wrote:
March 7th, 2019, 5:19 pm
HouseMD wrote:
March 7th, 2019, 5:14 pm
I've tried leading horses to water, none of them will drink
What form is this metaphorical drinking supposed to take?
Becoming better men who have agency over the world and your lives
The latest Ramzpaul video is addresses this.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
March 8th, 2019, 1:51 pm
March 8th, 2019, 1:47 pm
Cornfed wrote:
No. Female sexual preferences follow the money. They might still screw Tyrone on the side, but if they needed money from decent men they would screw those men and like it too.
No. Female sexual preferences in men take them where their carnal desires lead them. Those men are often quite different than what you would suspect. That is precisely why women from wealthy, slave-holding families would often have secret, sexual dalliances with male slaves.

However, money and resources DO attract women to certain higher status men as a survival strategy. But this is not sexual attraction. This is hypergamy. In the red pill community, we say, "Women seek Alpha f*cks and beta bucks."

This is the source of your confusion between women's carnal desires and their long-term, pair bonding desires.

You're welcome.....
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

March 8th, 2019, 2:36 pm
No. Female sexual preferences in men take them where their carnal desires lead them. Those men are often quite different than what you would suspect. That is precisely why women from wealthy, slave-holding families would often have secret, sexual dalliances with male slaves.

However, money and resources DO attract women to certain higher status men as a survival strategy. But this is not sexual attraction. This is hypergamy. In the red pill community, we say, "Women seek Alpha f*cks and beta bucks."

This is the source of your confusion between women's carnal desires and their long-term, pair bonding desires.

You're welcome.....
Females are very fluid beings and you are confusing what happens right now with nature. Lets say for the sake of example that the government gave people a million dollars to have a child with an albino dwarf. Men would cynically want to have sex with albino dwarfs to get the money. Females would want to have sex with albino dwarfs to get the money but over time they would actually become genuinely sexually attracted to albino dwarfs. The situation with the ZOG right now is that it essentially pays females not to be attracted to guys like me. The ZOG also pays females not to be attracted to guys like you but then compensates you for that, so you come out about even. If it weren't for the ZOG it would be a completely different world.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
March 8th, 2019, 2:59 pm
The ZOG also pays females not to be attracted to guys like you but then compensates you for that, so you come out about even.
This figment of your imagination, The ZOG, has no impact on women's attraction to me. White women are attracted to me and middle class women of most races find me attractive to varying extents.

It is the women of the ghetto or underclass who are rarely into me because they tend to go for men with violent or high street status. But even some of them try to step my way when they get past the age 25.

And I have noticed that YOUNG white women are the most attracted to me because of the sugar daddy phenomenon. Pay a middle class white girl a modest girlfriend allowance, and you will have your way with her for as long as you wish!

That is the new reality in America. You are just missing out because of your irrational fear of "The ZOG."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

March 8th, 2019, 6:42 pm
Cornfed wrote:
The ZOG also pays females not to be attracted to guys like you but then compensates you for that, so you come out about even.
And I have noticed that YOUNG white women are the most attracted to me because of the sugar daddy phenomenon. Pay a middle class white girl a modest girlfriend allowance, and you will have your way with her for as long as you wish!
Right, so she gets paid by the ZOG for having a vagina and then she gets more money from the ZOG for committing bestiality with you who gets paid money by the ZOG for being an inferior simian - just as I said.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
March 8th, 2019, 6:57 pm
March 8th, 2019, 6:42 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Right, so she gets paid by the ZOG for having a vagina and then she gets more money from the ZOG for committing bestiality with you who gets paid money by the ZOG for being an inferior simian - just as I said.
Do you project much?
:lol:
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
March 8th, 2019, 2:36 pm
HouseMD wrote:
March 7th, 2019, 5:20 pm
Cornfed wrote:
March 7th, 2019, 5:19 pm
HouseMD wrote:
March 7th, 2019, 5:14 pm
I've tried leading horses to water, none of them will drink
What form is this metaphorical drinking supposed to take?
Becoming better men who have agency over the world and your lives
The latest Ramzpaul video is addresses this.

The whole point of life is to be the best person and man that you can be, whatever that means to you. If you aren't striving to be the best version of yourself, you deserve the pathetic state of your life
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 4:19 pm
The whole point of life is to be the best person and man that you can be, whatever that means to you. If you aren't striving to be the best version of yourself, you deserve the pathetic state of your life
So basically a navel-gazing boomeresque view of the world.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 4:37 pm
HouseMD wrote:
Says the literal navel gazer wasting his life away
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 4:43 pm
Cornfed wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 4:37 pm
HouseMD wrote:
Says the literal navel gazer wasting his life away
On the contrary, I am trying to provide guidance for younger men on how to make the world a better place. Obsessing over self-improvement is what degenerates such as boomers, females and faggots do.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 9:45 pm
Obsessing over self-improvement is what degenerates such as boomers, females and faggots do.
Great news considering we won’t have to worry about you living a very long life.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I hardly even talk to anyone anymore, because I refuse to argue with anyone for any reason. It seems discussions always devolve into arguments. It's just not worth it. Besides that, my opinion isn't important to most people, and I know how I feel about most people's opinions.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.