UPDATE: The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. Welcome back everyone!

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Theme

False rape charges against guys are great reason for guys to flee from American women.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Mercury
Freshman Poster

False rape charges against guys are great reason for guys to flee from American women.

Post by Mercury » February 16th, 2019, 6:30 pm

As if American women being unapproachable were not bad enough, a rapidly exploding popular trend among American women is spreading like a wildfire in a bone-dry forest under 100+ mph winds. The trend; False rape charges. A man approaches an American woman, whether it be at a shopping mall, college campus, library, Starbuck's, bar, nightclub, concert, bike night, county fair, beach, or at a park or golf course. She is freaked out by his presence, so she calls the police and tells the police that he raped her. She then proceeds to press charges of rape on the man, resulting in him going to prison, possibly for life, even though no rape ever took place. If the man is mentally disabled (autism, bi polar, ADHD, etc) and can not handle imprisonment, it's the end of the world for him as life in prison exacts it's own sentence. For such guys, a ten year prison sentence could well become about 975,000 consecutive life sentences in the supermax or even the death penalty.

I should know, if any woman pressed false rape charges on me with what I am going through now, the entire United States of America would be under nationwide Martial law.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: False rape charges against guys are great reason for guys to flee from American women.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » February 16th, 2019, 7:05 pm

This is what they think gents.....

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: False rape charges against guys are great reason for guys to flee from American women.

Post by jamesbond » February 17th, 2019, 6:05 am

Women filing false rape charges and false sexual harassment charges against men are just more reasons why men in America are starting to avoid women like the plague! :shock:

You thought the MGTOW movement is popular now, just wait 5 to 10 years when it really takes off. As it is right now, the marriage rates in America are at an all time low.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."