Attractive women can't be trusted?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Attractive women can't be trusted?

Post by jamesbond »

This attractive woman made this YouTube video giving her opinion of whether or not attractive women can be trusted. :)

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Attractive women can't be trusted?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

jamesbond wrote:
March 2nd, 2019, 5:08 pm
This attractive woman made this YouTube video giving her opinion of whether or not attractive women can be trusted. :)

This is Swedish Model Lana Blakely. She is young, well-spoken and highly intelligent even. Yet and still no woman can be trusted, attractive ones especially.

Nietzsche gets it right when he says females are particularly adept as the art of dissimulation. They live to divert, obfuscate, disrupt, annoy, disturb, and gaslight men from their right and true thoughts, particularly attractive women.

The moment a boy learns to evaluate a woman based on what she does and not what she says, he becomes a man. This is why Western society has become a society without men today.
Baldpacker
Freshman Poster

Post by Baldpacker »

Attractive women set higher level of demands. Attractive men can't be trusted as well)
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
March 2nd, 2019, 6:13 pm
This is Swedish Model Lana Blakely. She is young, well-spoken and highly intelligent even. Yet and still no woman can be trusted, attractive ones especially.

Nietzsche gets it right when he says females are particularly adept as the art of dissimulation. They live to divert, obfuscate, disrupt, annoy, disturb, and gaslight men from their right and true thoughts, particularly attractive women.

The moment a boy learns to evaluate a woman based on what she does and not what she says, he becomes a man. This is why Western society has become a society without men today.
Western women cannot be trusted at all - this is not because they are women, but because their wrongdoing is often protected, even encouraged by the legal situation.

Also foreign women in Western countries cannot be trusted at all out of the same reason.

Be aware if you are a Western man and are moving away from Western society and settle down for longstay in countries which are known not to be feminist friendly you will also meet women who are really bad, but at least in case of any serious dispute, the law is not against you.
I am living in Asia since more than 40 years and do not ask me about all these horror stories disappointed men were telling me.