Size matters according to this article

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tamingstrange
Freshman Poster

Size matters according to this article

Post by Tamingstrange »

According to this article size matters Alot. I really wish I hadn't read it, now I feel worse then ever. :( Although, part of me feels like this article is just a bunch of shallow bullshit.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/258853.php
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Size matters according to this article

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Tamingstrange wrote:
March 19th, 2019, 3:53 am
According to this article size matters Alot. I really wish I hadn't read it, now I feel worse then ever. :( Although, part of me feels like this article is just a bunch of shallow bullshit.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/258853.php
Understand this: this is a Western-disposition article, especially American women are concerned with this phenomenon. I traveled abroad enough to know that the only foreign women that care about girth and length of a c.ock are pro's. Now since the average (or most) American women care about the aforementioned, by proxy, what does that make the average American woman? A pro....a whore. There's no legal prostitution nationwide so in every society, there has to be a culture of prostitution, especially since it's said that it's the world's oldest profession. In addendum, the average American woman is a slore...pro...whatever you'd like to call her.....there's adage out there: "In America, the average 9 to 5 working girl is a working girl that has more STDs than your common prostitute in other countries"....whilst being f***ed by 20 percent of the men in the USA.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Thats why I get tired of listening to the black man complain about the deck they were delt and how everybody is sooo racist toward them when they are the biggest racist by cheating their children out of the pecker gene and hogging it for themselves.....
Time to Hide!
KristyZ
Freshman Poster

Post by KristyZ »

that`s not true for me