I have constructed a self-sufficient village in Bali

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Re: I have constructed a self-sufficient village in Bali. Already have 10 foreign women working/living there!

Post by pitbull »

Thx Johnny. Attitude, the difference between winners and losers. Losers live in the past. Winners learn from the past and enjoy working in the present toward the future.

SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Re: I have constructed a self-sufficient village in Bali. Already have 10 foreign women working/living there!

Post by SteveUKR »

Someone who is successful doesn't need to tout themselves on a forum. They just do it.

pitbull or the many names he goes by is insecure in himself so he tries to put down others to make himself feel better.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

Lol, it's only "touting" because sadly you don't have anything. People around me have million-dollar salaries and 5-7 houses.

Step your game up, taco.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: I have constructed a self-sufficient village in Bali

Post by Johnny1975 »

On behalf of everybody, I thank pitbull for gracing us with his presence. He may not be even 1% as amazing as he thinks he is, but he's vastly superior to us all and let us never forget that. I'm amazed he even has the time to tell us about his super lifestyle. How blessed we are.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Re: I have constructed a self-sufficient village in Bali

Post by pitbull »

Thank you good sir. This is all true of course.