New video critique of Winston & Rooshv - Do American women suck?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

New video critique of Winston & Rooshv - Do American women suck?

Post by Winston »

Check out this new video critique of Winston, Rooshv, and men who claim that American women suck by a decent looking guy in Las Vegas named Cyrus. What do you think? Does he have any valid points?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: New video critique of Winston, Rooshv - Do American women suck?

Post by Winston »

I just watched it and it's obvious he is not a traveler, nor does he have much experience abroad if any. You can tell because he does not have a broad perspective, only the perspective of an average American who hasn't left America. I ought to do a video response to him and maybe try to meet him too, since he's in Vegas, where my parents have a home as well and where I sometimes visit.

Also he dismisses the whole foreign women and happier abroad solution by saying "I find Asian women in America to be among the most stuck up and snobbish and unapproachable women in America". Wtf? So just because Asian American women on the west coast are super stuck up and snobbish, means all foreign women are not an option? What kind of narrow ass logic is that? It sounds like a cheap dismissal. Why does he think all foreign women are like Asian American women? This guy obviously never left the US matrix and is very narrow minded.

His name is Cyrus btw. His facebook profile is linked in his YouTube channel. I'll try to contact him and invite him here to the forum.

https://www.facebook.com/cyrus992?v=wall&ref=profile
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Sounds like a waste of time and effort.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 9th, 2019, 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

He also claims american women are generally approachable and friendly to strangers too. At least to him. But they are hard to date. Wtf?!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Another new video with Winston in the title. The dude who made it seems to be a big fan.

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

This guy is not so kind. Thinks Winston's a serial killer :shock: .

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

His pluses:
Very polished

Somewhat well spoken in a feminist-dominated university type of way.

His Minuses:
Comes off slightly effeminate in an effort to be a nice guy.

Does not understand that women date with a purpose in mind, screwing or using the man for something. If he knew this, he would try to screw the girls instead of being a sexless nice guy who loses female interest fast.

Is brainwashed by his immigrant relatives that America is the best place in the world and makes the logical leap that America must have the best women in the world too.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Zambales wrote:
July 18th, 2019, 12:02 pm
This guy is not so kind. Thinks Winston's a serial killer :shock:
Ha ha, who is that guy? Actually the pretending you are some kind of ladies man when all you do is rent prostitutes thing is kind of common on this forum. Not that renting prostitutes is necessarily a bad thing, but it doesn't really take much skill or effort.
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Post by TD-40 »

I watched it and agree with Winston. You can tell that he is not experienced with women in foreign countries and how they are different.

I also want to mention that he is a good looking guy. Slender body, dark hair, etc. And that is why he doesn't seem to be having the same problems as the rest of us average or below average looking guys*. If he can meet and flirt with women anywhere he goes then that puts him on a completely different plane that the rest of us. That's great for him; I'm not knocking him for this. But if you are an average or below average looking guy then you really need to consider leaving this country if you want female attention.

*(I am below average)
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Boy does that guy ramble. I could only stand to listen to half of it. I wouldn't worry about what guys like that say.

However...
Winston wrote:
June 15th, 2019, 2:22 pm
He also claims american women are generally approachable and friendly to strangers too. At least to him. But they are hard to date. Wtf?!
I think he is not wrong on this point. Americans are friendly people overall. In America strangers will talk to each other in elevators, men and women. Happens to me almost every day.

Do you think they are friendlier in Asia? I don't! Go and see how many strangers talk to you in elevators in Japan. (Or any Asian country developed enough that riding the elevator is an everyday thing)

But yeah, just because you had one conversation with her does not usually mean that a woman wants to date you. You have to be well above average for that. What do we expect after creating a society in which women don't need men?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Winston wrote:
June 15th, 2019, 8:35 am
I just watched it and it's obvious he is not a traveler, nor does he have much experience abroad if any. You can tell because he does not have a broad perspective, only the perspective of an average American who hasn't left America. I ought to do a video response to him and maybe try to meet him too, since he's in Vegas, where my parents have a home as well and where I sometimes visit.

Also he dismisses the whole foreign women and happier abroad solution by saying "I find Asian women in America to be among the most stuck up and snobbish and unapproachable women in America". Wtf? So just because Asian American women on the west coast are super stuck up and snobbish, means all foreign women are not an option? What kind of narrow ass logic is that? It sounds like a cheap dismissal. Why does he think all foreign women are like Asian American women? This guy obviously never left the US matrix and is very narrow minded.

His name is Cyrus btw. His facebook profile is linked in his YouTube channel. I'll try to contact him and invite him here to the forum.

In the mould of Public Duende. Well-educated guy who's looking for a long-term relationship, but unlike PD, doesn't have any experience of dating abroad. Needs to understand that Asia is a large area and Japanese women, for example, are completely different to say, Filipina women.

I don't think he realised that the women who gave out their numbers and ignored him were sluts hoping to be chased although it didn't matter as he's not that way inclined. Obviously he's well above average both in the intellectual and looks department, so what's the problem? Maybe the "lounges" he frequents is partly a factor although women as a whole are the main cause due to them having difficulty identifying a decent guy. Perhaps, Winston, point him in the direction of SE Asia, or a South or Latin American country seeing he likes Hispanic females.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Zambales wrote:
This guy is not so kind. Thinks Winston's a serial killer :shock: .

Thats william holic. Hes an asshole and nutcase on our Facebook group that i had a dispute with when be bashed and attacked nice new members i added for no reason, including one expat guy in the Philippines.

Almost everyone wanted him banned from.our FB group except for his buddies. I was about to ban him but wanted to take a poll first. I also banned him from our WhatsApp group and exposed him on there too.

So that video above is his way of getting revenge on me i guess. If you read his posts on our FB group you can see that hes demented, wicked, and schizophrenic from his ramblings. No civility at all. Not even to other men and older expats. Horrible person. Listen to him above and see. He sounds delusional even in his own video and doesnt even make sense about anything.

fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

Winston wrote:
June 15th, 2019, 8:35 am

Yeah he seems very confused. He admits "redpill" points over and over but goes to extreme mental gymnastics to deny the root causes. But I think he would enjoy a trip to Angeles City and it would change his life forever. I think he can do well if he's telling the truth about himself. If he likes approaching women, and because he's young and not ugly, I think he'd have a blast there. You should do your best to reach out, Winston. Change this guy's life forever in a positive direction like you have for many members already.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

Cornfed wrote:
July 18th, 2019, 3:52 pm
Zambales wrote:
This guy is not so kind. Thinks Winston's a serial killer :shock:
Ha ha, who is that guy? Actually the pretending you are some kind of ladies man when all you do is rent prostitutes thing is kind of common on this forum. Not that renting prostitutes is necessarily a bad thing, but it doesn't really take much skill or effort.
Why do you even bother with the word "prostitute"? Given your beliefs, isn't that a redundant and meaningless word?
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)