Coach Red Pill Discusses the 'Incel' Phenomenon in America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Coach Red Pill Discusses the 'Incel' Phenomenon in America

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
October 18th, 2019, 4:35 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 18th, 2019, 2:50 am
Cornfed wrote:
October 17th, 2019, 8:54 pm
October 17th, 2019, 4:56 am
Cornfed wrote:
October 16th, 2019, 10:42 pm

Have some sympathy. They may not have had the same opportunities you did and you may have been lucky.
Nah... Incels like you deserve no sympathy. I know you can't help that you look repulsive to attractive women (based on your previous self-description), but your attitude and personality mark you as a major loser at life to women (and to everyone else actually).
Silliness aside, it would be hard for most incel men to replicate what fschmidt did back in the day. The women and the environment are much worse now both in the West and elsewhere and the chances of the average incel becoming a dotcom millionaire are subpar
If incels can’t crack the code of getting sex, they can’t crack the code of life success. But you ought to know Cornfed. Tell us, has your being an incel led to your loser at life status, or did being a loser give rise to being an incel? It is a classic ”chicken or the egg” question.
Well for you cracking the code of getting sex was standing around being from an inferior species, going to the human government and getting them to hire you as a placeholder to keep rival humans out and then using the money they put into your paws to pay females for sex. OK, fine, but we can’t all be a “John” sponging off others. There has to be someone to sponge off.
Watching your life unravel is even more enjoyable than I had hoped. I'm waiting for you to end up a cautionary tale so other losers-at-life can avoid your fast approaching demise.

By the way, how's your health? :mrgreen:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

October 18th, 2019, 7:47 am
Health is actually great, much to my surprise. Just to get me out of the house I'm doing manual labor with European backpackers half my age and I am more than keeping up with them, much to my surprise.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
October 18th, 2019, 3:29 pm
October 18th, 2019, 7:47 am
Health is actually great, much to my surprise. Just to get me out of the house I'm doing manual labor with European backpackers half my age and I am more than keeping up with them, much to my surprise.
So one day you are complaining about chronic, age related pain, and the next you are doing manual labor with ease.

While I do agree that getting out of your house is a rarity for you, nice try on the manual labor story. You are a fat stiff who could barely lift a an axe. 🤣
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

October 18th, 2019, 5:57 pm
So one day you are complaining about chronic, age related pain, and the next you are doing manual labor with ease.
Yeah, given that those days are months apart, that's what happens.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
October 18th, 2019, 7:40 pm
You’re about as dumb as a box of rocks. Everyone knows you are both a physical mess and a psychological mess. Spare us the, “I’m feeling great” malarkey. You’re the most miserable person alive and quite frankly, you deserve to be.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

October 19th, 2019, 4:07 am
Cornfed wrote:
You’re about as dumb as a box of rocks. Everyone knows you are both a physical mess and a psychological mess. Spare us the, “I’m feeling great” malarkey. You’re the most miserable person alive and quite frankly, you deserve to be.
Everyone knows we're basically honest here. If I say that I have been doing manual labor, that is the case. Now it may not be the case for much longer as I have bad sunburn and have had to buy sunscreen lotion, but still I've had a good run.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
October 19th, 2019, 9:56 pm
October 19th, 2019, 4:07 am
Cornfed wrote:
If I say that I have been doing manual labor, that is the case.
Manual labor is about the only thing a guy with your low IQ SHOULD be doing. You're otherwise worthless.