How should a guy dress to boost success with girls?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Light
Freshman Poster

How should a guy dress to boost success with girls?

Post by Light »

What should a guy wear when visiting EE to have better chances with girls?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How should a guy dress to boost success with girls?

Post by gsjackson »

What would be called dressy casual in the U.S. -- collared shirt, tucked or untucked, nice jeans, dressy sneakers (I recommend Eccos). Nothing below that, no U.S. circus clown look, i.e. baggy track suits, hoodies, t-shirts, baseball caps (which will get you immediately identified as a stereotypical ugly American). Nothing garish or flamboyant, and DO NOT go with the wigger look. It's very different over there. In the U.S. if you dress well you're assumed now to be a fag (didn't used to be that way); not the case over there. You get credit for it as a squared away person of substance. Dress up -- e.g. coat and tie, whenever you get an excuse to. And pay attention to fit. Engage a tailor if need be.

There are at least a couple dozen guys giving style advice online -- e.g., Alpha M, Real Men Real Style, Teaching Men's Fashion. I suppose most of it is useful enough. Wear what makes you look good, and while it won't carry the day with EE women, it can help get you in the door.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How should a guy dress to boost success with girls?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

gsjackson wrote:
November 1st, 2019, 10:28 pm
What would be called dressy casual in the U.S. -- collared shirt, tucked or untucked, nice jeans, dressy sneakers (I recommend Eccos). Nothing below that, no U.S. circus clown look, i.e. baggy track suits, hoodies, t-shirts, baseball caps (which will get you immediately identified as a stereotypical ugly American). Nothing garish or flamboyant, and DO NOT go with the wigger look. It's very different over there. In the U.S. if you dress well you're assumed now to be a fag (didn't used to be that way); not the case over there. You get credit for it as a squared away person of substance. Dress up -- e.g. coat and tie, whenever you get an excuse to. And pay attention to fit. Engage a tailor if need be.

There are at least a couple dozen guys giving style advice online -- e.g., Alpha M, Real Men Real Style, Teaching Men's Fashion. I suppose most of it is useful enough. Wear what makes you look good, and while it won't carry the day with EE women, it can help get you in the door.
I agree. Nice fitted jeans and plain t-shirts are 100% fine so long as you top it off with a blazer. Also, never where athletic shoes! Wear nice Clarks desert boots or something casual and comfortable.

Buttoned down shirts always work well too, but I find that the blazer and shoes do wonders. Get a nice scarf in the winter time because it is a touch of class in Europe.