AWS owner's nutty rant about why I was banned from his site!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

AWS owner's nutty rant about why I was banned from his site!

Post by Winston »

Hi folks,
Guess what? The AmericanWomenSuck.com forum is now free and no longer costs $50 to join. So I joined to tell the people there about this site. Then I got banned when the owner found out who I was. Then he wrote this letter to me on his forum. Check it out. He is definitely a nut for sure, beyond the point of being able to reason with, the kind of person you best stay away from. Sigh, I guess I'll give up on my site. Read this bizarre rant below and you'll see why. I don't see why he thinks I bash him though, or how he can define what a "true anti-feminist" is with such an insane laundry list. What is "mgtow" by the way?

----------------------------------------

Title of thread: To Wwu777, why you are not welcome here

WWu777

I don't think you have ever heard why you were banned from here as it used to be my policy not to say why folks have been banned. Unfortunately, the treacherous and sadistic mgtow crowd and some former banned AWS members have required me to post why they have been banned. I know this will be emailed to you by many banned AWS members and mgtow criminals. You have been banned many times from this forum and you will continue to be banned.

Here is why you are not welcome here:

We are a forum that focuses on quality not quantity. My goal for the people that can't make it here is for them to start their own blogs. You have done that. You have your own website but you still bash me personally. There is no valid reason for you or your supporters to be here. I do not believe you are an anti-feminist is one reason why you were banned and your untrue personal attacks against me (AWS) another.

This site is for anti-feminists only. Here is the definition of anti-feminist:

An anti-feminist has a sincere belief in God

An anti-feminist is anti-zionist

An anti-feminist is anti-sodomy

An anti-feminist is anti-violence

An anti-feminist never condones police brutality

An anti-feminist does not gather or befriend others to commit crimes towards his/her enemies

An anti-feminist never knowingly makes false claims or reports about his/her enemies

An anti-feminist is honest in business

An anti-feminist is non-treacherous

An anti-feminist is never two-faced

An anti-feminist is not attracted to married people

An anti-feminist does not use profanity often

An anti-feminist is an orderly person

An anti-feminist is not a vulgar or angry person

An anti-feminist does not spoof emails, hack websites, commit Denial of Service attacks or gain the trust of website administrators with the intention of destroying the websites of his/her enemies later on down the road

An anti-feminist is trustworthy

An anti-feminist is fair

An anti-feminist does not share private information with enemies after told specifically not to

An anti-feminist is not a misogynist

An anti-feminist does not commit or attempt to commit blackmail or extortion

An anti-feminist rebukes not scolds feminists/zionists in the real world

An anti-feminist is a patriot who will never condone, support or participate in false flag operations

An anti-feminist is a constitutionalist

An anti-feminist lives humbly

An anti-feminist has an even temperament

An anti-feminist does not raise his/her voice around some people and not others to get his or her thoughts across

An anti-feminist does not fake a friendship to get private information

An anti-feminist is not manipulative

An anti-feminist does not knowingly associate with criminals, zionists, SADs, psychopaths or sociopaths

An anti-feminist believes the real war against terror is economic and social

An anti-feminist does not cheat on his/her spouse physically

An anti-feminist is a valuable and constructive person

An anti-feminist does not pretend that hollyweird movies are real life and does not reference them as fact or indicative of real history

An anti-feminist never believes homosexuals are enlightened

An anti-feminist is never an atheist

An anti-feminist is anti-homosexuality

An anti-feminist respects a person's right to privacy

An anti-feminist believes all sodomites are homosexuals

An anti-feminist is a non-sodomite

------

You know you fail to meet that definition in many areas. You also bashed me personally with lies in the most unseemly ways over many years. I can prove that you fail to meet the definition of anti-feminist with a plethora of specific examples but out of respect that you are married to an Fw and not living in the USA I will save you the blistering post exposing you to ridicule. Keep in mind that many running your forums are sodomites and homosexuals. Others are criminals, con artists and those that have defaulted on their mortgages or financial obligations. You used to sleep with prostitutes without wearing a condom from your own admission. You engaged in rectal sodomy with prostitutes without condoms by your own admission. You knowingly slept with crack addicts from your own admission. I am surprised you have not obtained a fatal STD. Are you STD free WWu777? If so you should go to the sea and praise God as your reckless behavior in that area could have endangered the lives of many people around the globe. If you do have an STD and your wife does not know about it then you are 100% slime. Read about sadistic rituals. You will find that how you conduct yourself many times is inline with those rituals. For once in your life take a look at your own actions. 99% of those banned on this forum have over the years proven themselves to be sadistic . 1% were caught in the crossfire. You are not that 1%.

It's human nature to surround one's self with like minded people. As I have said about other banned AWS members and mgtow losers: when one knowingly surrounds himself with evil then he becomes evil.

You are trying to be anti-feminist but your surroundings, lack of knowledge about God's love, your arrogance and your vicious attacks on others you once admired have you walking towards the devil. You know that in the big picture there is only one God. Those that turn away from God or who do not believe in the existence of God are walking towards the devil. For all your writing skills you have failed to understand the love of God. In short, that is why 99% of AWS members get banned. Get away from the mgtow crowd and banned AWS members WWu777. Life is too short to associate with them in any way. Get away from trying to be an AWS member. You are not up to the standards of this website and you never will be.

Again, my goal is to have banned AWS members start their own blogs and/or websites. You have done that yet you have also attacked me for many years now even though you have your own site. Banned AWS members are egging you on and feeding you false information. Those egging you on want us fighting. They are using you. I know there are about 4 real enemies of this website. You are not one of them unless one of these 4 convince you to be. I know everything about them and they know very little about me. They side with anyone that has anything negative to say about me in hopes that I will start attacking others. You have fallen for their trap. You can not take back your actions. You can not take back the vicious lies you have tried to spread about me. The damage is done, not to me, but to you. I know exactly who is doing what.

I am going to give you some advice WWu777. My advice is golden and highly sought after. You must take a step back. You are married now. Make love to your wife without engaging in rectal sodomy. Make love this way at least twice a day. Give your wife at least three orgasms a day unless you have an STD at which time your wife should divorce you. Try and understand the love of God. Rebuke satan, her minions, her supporters and her rituals. Rebuke banned AWS members and the mgtow crowd which I have proven for years are slime. I know much more about people then you do. I know more about healthy sex then you do. You are a better writer then I am but I am more skilled at reading then you are. Banned AWS members are scum. Do not make them your moderators. Those that display mgtow yellow are treacherous thieves. You need to move beyond the treachery of mgtow and banned AWS members and do good in your life. You took the first step by marrying an Fw but you still associate with the dark side. Go get an STD test and if you have an STD inform all the skanks you have slept with that you are diseased. You also need to tell the US government if you have an STD as you are a USA citizen who travels extensively and hires prostitutes admitted through your own boasting. Study the concept of honor. Only Godly men are honorable. Concentrate on your writing. Instead of a forum (you will not get rich off of a forum as the mgtow crowd will rip you off any way they can) put up a blog where you control the responses. Do not put any external links on your blog as any mgtow links will get you banned from all true anti-feminist websites. The people that like your writing will post your helpful articles on their websites and forums if you have a blog with no mgtow or banned AWS member links. Your skills are in writing not forum management which is a thankless money losing job.

Banned AWS members have for years been at war with me personally. They are sociopaths and psychopaths. They use people. They are anarchists and degenerates that have turned away from God. Rebuke those people and concentrate on your own blog. Make money by writing books and not trying to make a few cents off of forums. I have been running this forum for 5 years and I have not made any money. My time has been a gift. I still get attacked and people try and get anything free they can from here. Since the rants section is already free they try and weasel into the private sections and pilfer helpful information. You need to realize that you are banned for life from this forum because of the lies you spread about me and your actions while traveling overseas and in the USA. Move on from this forum. Drop your mgtow association. Those that have been banned from this website are not helping you. They are pathological liars, criminals and slime. Follow my advice. You will be better off for it.

Banned AWS members are obsessed with this website because we are the only anti-feminist site in the world. I only want a handful of members here. Only the best and brightest will make it. All banned AWS members were banned for a plethora of reasons that proved correct 99% of the time. I have done the most I can to limit membership here. Still we constantly get new members even though we are a pay site. Why is that? It's because we are part of a team of good guys and gals. We do not associate with feminists. Once a person commits certain acts he/she can not take them back. You will never be an anti-feminist WWu777.

You may still learn about the love of God but you have to get right with God yourself. Seek out God and rebuke satan. Spend time doing that instead of figuring out how to scam your way back into this site. Your relationship with God is of your own free will. So is rebuking satan. All men of God are wealthy men and valued around the world. Now that you married to a Fw you have the chance to change your ways and repent. You do not have any chance of being an AWS member legitimately. That is the reality of your actions. I have always rebuked satan yet I had to withstand the attacks from people like you for many years. Your friends have attacked me as well and are using you because they know you are a skilled writer. Contrary to what the mgtow crowd says I have traveled. I do know Fw. I will get married one day but if I have to wait 20 years to marry so be it. I have the love of God. That makes me a wealthy man valued around the world.

Very few people have what it takes to be an AWS member. We are the best and brightest the Internet has to offer when it comes to social understanding, understanding of God's love and military strategy. The men that have stuck with this forum and supported it for many years are the manliest men I know on the Internet. Very few can match their standards and their proven integrity.

Wwu777, through your own actions and associations you will never meet the high standards of this website. Switch to blog format for your site, take off all links, put a donation button on it, make posts that people can copy and link to and sell books to make money. That and stop associating with prostitutes, banned AWS members and mgtow slime.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

DiscoPro_Joe
Freshman Poster

Post by DiscoPro_Joe »

Ha Ha! That's hilarious. :lol:

I remember while riding from my hotel in Shanghai to the Pudong Airport (to head back to the U.S., concluding my trip), I told my tour guide named Sissi, "There's actually a web site called AmericanWomenSuck.com! Can you believe that! But I absolutely do not agree with everything on it. I also think the guy who created that site is kind of crazy."

She and I both laughed about it. Now I'm laughing even more. :lol:

That guy really reminds me of those people at the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas (i.e., the "God Hates Fags" church). They're anti-Semitic and anti-gay, while claiming to shun violence.

Perhaps he's one of Fred Phelps' inbred cousins?
outcastsuperstar
Freshman Poster

Post by outcastsuperstar »

"mgtow"

This means Men Going Their Own Way! http://www.mgtow.net
outcastsuperstar
Freshman Poster

Post by outcastsuperstar »

You know you fail to meet that definition in many areas. You also bashed me personally with lies in the most unseemly ways over many years. I can prove that you fail to meet the definition of anti-feminist with a plethora of specific examples but out of respect that you are married to an Fw and not living in the USA I will save you the blistering post exposing you to ridicule. Keep in mind that many running your forums are sodomites and homosexuals. Others are criminals, con artists and those that have defaulted on their mortgages or financial obligations. You used to sleep with prostitutes without wearing a condom from your own admission. You engaged in rectal sodomy with prostitutes without condoms by your own admission. You knowingly slept with crack addicts from your own admission. I am surprised you have not obtained a fatal STD. Are you STD free WWu777?
It was only a month ago when AWS trolled on my blog and he certainly gave a different message about using prostitues.

http://outcastsuperstar.blogspot.com/20 ... -list.html

AWS Wrote
An unmarried adult man, without a girlfriend and with the means to pay for a legal prostitute is better served seeing a legal prostitute then he is sleeping with a corporate whore or club whore. That has always been the stance of the AWS forum. There is much less risk of catching an STD (less then .01% in legal brothels in Nevada) then sleeping with a corporate whore, American college educated woman or a club/bar whore.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

ROTFLMFAO!!! :lol:

That dude is insane....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's a blog entry about me and my site that I found:

http://mangans.blogspot.com/2008/02/asi ... iving.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I think this aws guy was assigned to me back in 2001, then when he (?) found there was an undercurrent building among men in America, the aws site was created. Maybe some sort of honey pot operation to gather intel on potential "dissenters". Or maybe even a bunch of newbs goofing off and getting lulz.

Anyhow, I was the first person to donate via paypal to the aws site. I was later banned by the over-the-top buffoonery over there. I began to have reservations when I brought up the topic of Alex Jones. It was aws or one of the other fruitcakes that piped up saying "I lived in Austin Texas and Alex Jones is working for the FBI!" or somesuch paranoid delusions.

The Alex Jones propaganda was clearly a flop, and now I think he was quoted favorably. Nice backpeddling and pandering there. Regardless, the aws site is pure BS if for no other reason then its been around for 7 years and dude has yet to take a trip as far as Mexico. Thats not logically possible, UNLESS your goal never WAS to seek quality ladies overseas.
KristineTheStrawberryGirl
Freshman Poster

Post by KristineTheStrawberryGirl »

I have to confess that I wasn't able to read that letter in its entirety, but I skimmed it and understand the point. There's quite a bit of slippery slope logic there, but I still understand what he is trying to say.

There are too many political and spiritual differences between you and AWS to really have solidarity in a common cause.

Are you really an anti-feminist, Winston? Who knows? I certainly don't think that you are a feminist, but you probably don't have the same reasons for being against feminists as AWS, and I don't think you are as passionate about that particular cause. I think that you don't like man-haters or women that act unfeminine, but I don't think you have as much focus as he.

Like you, I don't really see the causal connections on that laundry list of what an anti-feminist is, and it seems slippery-slope to me, but because he has a large following of people who seem to grasp this concept, perhaps you and I just don't see something that he does.

The bottom line: I wouldn't worry about it. You are an easy going person, and even if you don't like feminists, I believe that you do like women. I think that he likes women too. So you have that in common .. you don't like feminists, but like women. However, I believe that what the qualities, which you are looking for in women, and what you value in women are totally different from the qualities that he values. Other than the fact you both value women that don't hate men. Correct me if I am wrong, but I see you as liking a very glamorous feminine woman, who isn't politically correct and enjoys your humor etc.. To you, I think feminine relates more to a woman who is glamorous and sexy. To him, I think that feminine has more to do with being old-fashioned, religious, gentle and traditional, modest, always wearing a dress ...

Grunt does make a good point. I don't understand why after so many years he hasn't made his trip?
"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Ludwig Wittgenstein
DelphiPro
Freshman Poster

Post by DelphiPro »

This person sure has a skewed view of anti-feminism.

What does being a Zionist have to do anything? I consider myself a strong anti-feminist and have good friends who are Jewish. Believing that the Jewish people have a right to their homeland has nothing to do whatsoever with men's or women's rights and shouldn't even be a part of the discussion. Is this person an anti-semite? Would he promote Hitler or Nazism?

What does being a racist have to do with combating sexism in this country? We don't need this kind of baggage in a movement that tries to right the injustices of modern radical feminism.
Get Government out of the Personals and out of our personal lives.
KristineTheStrawberryGirl
Freshman Poster

Post by KristineTheStrawberryGirl »

DelphiPro wrote:This person sure has a skewed view of anti-feminism.

What does being a Zionist have to do anything? I consider myself a strong anti-feminist and have good friends who are Jewish. Believing that the Jewish people have a right to their homeland has nothing to do whatsoever with men's or women's rights and shouldn't even be a part of the discussion. Is this person an anti-semite? Would he promote Hitler or Nazism?

What does being a racist have to do with combating sexism in this country? We don't need this kind of baggage in a movement that tries to right the injustices of modern radical feminism.
Well, as slippery slope as that list of anti-feminist traits is, I actually understand why anti-Zionism is on the list for anti-feminism. However, you have a point, because if it just appears on a list with no explanation, it doesn't make much sense. At the very least, I would put in parentheses (feminism has some roots in Zionism).

First of all, many Jews are anti-Zionist and many non-Jews are Zionist. On top of that, my understanding is a significant portion of the Jewish population is non-Semitic, so it's not entirely a racial issue. Zionism is most known for political lobbyists, and yes, this lobby holds hands with the feminist lobby all the time.

When it comes to feminism in the United States, allot of it did start with Zionist women (mostly Jewish women). Think Gloria Steinum (however her name is spelled). In Jewish culture, the woman has always had a more dominant position than in many other cultures and Jewish women tend to be more outspoken, shrewd and entitled. With the rise of Hollywood and the prominence of the position of Jewish culture in America, there was a huge influence on women's liberation in America. Somewhere along the line, American feminism sort of strayed away from Jewish feminism when it started to value hairy armpits and neglected physical appearance ... That's a key difference between modern American feminism and the prototypical Zionist feminism; Jewish women often care very deeply about their physical appearance, plastic surgery and having glamorous things (to a point where it would sort of drive a gentile man crazy -in a bad way). The Zionist lobby and the feminist lobby have been in bed together for a very long time, so that is another point which connects Zionism and feminism.

Like Gordon, I am not trying to defend AWS, but I understand at least part of his vision and idea. Honestly, from reading his material and his descriptions about what he values in women, I don't think that Russian women are for him .. Maybe the right Ukrainian woman would work out for him, as Ukrainian women tend to be more humble and natural. However, most Ukrainian women do enjoy working outside the home, and my understanding is that he absolutely does not accept the idea of a woman working outside the home. He may do better with women in Latin American, Middle-Eastern or Asian countries. I don't know? I have nothing against the guy or anything, and I hope he finds his girl (wherever she may be), but I don't know many Russian or Ukrainian women who will want to be unemployed and buttoned up to the collar with a modest skirt every time she leaves the home.
"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Ludwig Wittgenstein
DelphiPro
Freshman Poster

Post by DelphiPro »

This is some very interesting perspective. I wasn't even aware of many of these points, but I can see how they tie in. However, I still wouldn't link my anti-feminist views with a general dislike for a religious group such as the Jewish people.

We at my men's rights group (I'm a member of online-dating-rights.com) have discussed many times the different forms of feminism.

The classic or "equity" feminists are those who have historically championed women's rights and have their roots dating back probably to the turn of the 20th century. These are the people responsible for the basic rights women have achieved over the years, such as the right to vote and seek equal employment opportunities. I have no problem with these people and even agree with many of their causes.

During the 1960s a more radical, rabid form of feminism started to emerge, which we refer to as "gender feminism". This form of feminism is characterized by a hatred of men and an attitude that men are to blame for the "oppression of women" over the years. These people think that men are by nature predators, animals and sex maniacs with "one thing on our mind", and that all men want to somehow "own" women (the "all men are pigs" culture). It is from this brand of feminism that the totally one-sided sexual harassment, domestic violence and family laws have emerged since the '60s, and from this culture that we have laws like VAWA and IMBRA which effectively handcuff and criminalize men.

At online-dating-rights.com we believe that freedom goes both ways, and that "equal rights" means that men have as much right as women to meet, date and seek the companionship of whomever we choose, domestic or foreign, as long as we obey the common laws of the land. We believe that domestic violence and abuse also goes both ways, and if there's going to be a special domestic violence law it should address both equally, or not at all. We don't believe that special interest groups in the name of "women's issues" have the right to spit on our constitutional rights of free speech, assembly and due process and slander "personals ad" agencies by calling them "marriage brokers". We don't believe that men should be "frisked and fingerprinted" before we're allowed to say "hi" to a lady's personals ad if she comes from the Philippines (IMBRA).

I don't know the extent to which Jewish or Zionist groups have linked themselves to this more radical modern feminist movement, which comes under criticism by many Christian and other religious groups for their stand on issues like abortion on demand. It's possible they have, I'm just not aware of it.
DelphiPro
Freshman Poster

Post by DelphiPro »

What does being Jewish have to do with Anti-Zionism? You're not being honest. And it does have to do with this discussion so don't flatter yourself. Jews like yourself should stop complaining and stop accusing people of Anti-Semitism. He's not promoting Hitler or Nazism. I'm not even defending this idiot. So stop being a kike ok?
First of all, I'm not Jewish, I'm Irish Catholic. Secondly, you ruin the credibility of this board, and your cause, with your utter ignorance, personal attacks and hate speech. You have no place in politics or government and no one who matters will take you seriously. People like you, with your racial and religious intolerance and hate, are no different than the Al-Quaeda terrorists who flew planes into our buildings killing 3,000 people in 9/11. You have the same mentality and mind-set.

You're probably right on one point. I don't belong on this board so I'll just high-tail my ass out of here. If I were the moderator I would try to regulate this speech before somebody gets this board shut down. I hope, for your sake, that people don't start calling black people N****ers on here.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

The jew baiting reeks of aws. No sane or honest person could have a webpage devoted to decent relationships for 8 years and NEVER take a single trip overseas.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

I do not know what percentage of it is due to biology or culture, but the sad reality is that hominids (I prefer this term now over the PC contaminated word "human") are NOT all the same. Why is it so difficult to accept that there are different races of humans with differing traits? There are differing breeds of dogs, and anyone with half a brain will notice that pitbulls and german shepards are more aggressive than my parents lovable pugs.

Case in point, I drove a female friend of mine up into Pontiac, MI recently for a biker party, and we heard there from the other party goers that supposadly, gangs of blacks were driving around that night, looking for single women to rape at gas stations.

Given my own current proximity to Detroit, I'll probably be stocking up on weapons pretty soon myself.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Or both?