Video about Geomaxxing, with introduction by Winston

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Video about Geomaxxing, with introduction by Winston

Post by MatureDJ »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c43ke6VzQ3s

It shows a farang getting hassled by local Thai men for taking their women - a lot like the famous scene in the movie "An Officer and a Gentleman" where the local men fought with the cadets.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: video about Geomaxxing, with introduction by Winston

Post by gsjackson »

Saw that movie at least three times, count it in my top ten. Why don't I remember a famous scene from it? It certainly would be consistent with the movie's general theme, but I just don't remember it.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

MatureDJ wrote:
August 30th, 2020, 12:52 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c43ke6VzQ3s

It shows a farang getting hassled by local Thai men for taking their women - a lot like the famous scene in the movie "An Officer and a Gentleman" where the local men fought with the cadets.
You mean seen chinaman speak honkonger dilection push push whiteman
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

OMG i heare happy abord thesis in video spoke by no other than bossman in self wiseton for we so so proud our founding father the happy abord website long long live to 2050 and 2100 and beyonding and we your active aborder posters need be memorialization for never ever forget in generations to come wiseton please please make listing our names from 2007 to now even some our quotes or dicriptives
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Video about Geomaxxing, with introduction by Winston

Post by Winston »

Wow how did my voice get on there? lol. I wonder which interview that was from. What does geomaxxing mean?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!