I am a homeless girl...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

I am a homeless girl...

Post by Yohan »

After tearful stories about poor girls who have no family and no friends, there are now some youtube-videos online about poor young girls, who are homeless...some are single mothers or pregnant... what a pity...no surprise...

However if we talk about the reality, most homeless people are men and are in general not so young men, but who cares.

Homeless women are rather few...

Last edited by Yohan on October 27th, 2020, 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I am a homeless girl...

Post by Yohan »

Enjoy another small collection of your US/UK dreamgirls...

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

It continues, what a big collection of poor homeless girls....
You still do not feel sorry for them?
I consider them as really terrible women, most of them are totally unwilling to change their lifestyle and to do something productive...
Some of them also somehow connected to criminal activity...
See below...

There is an update, that she was killed by a train...
https://www.aptnnews.ca/national-news/f ... der-trial/

--------------------------------

Gofundme helps, if you have too much money send them a few dollars....
(in this case - Natasha)

https://www.gofundme.com/f/54qyw-no-longer-homeless
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Take it from one of the culprits of being in his own homelessness. Although I have not been homeless in 3 years, I was chronically homeless via living at "Christian" or public homeless shelters intermittently between 2004 ~ 2012. In 2017, when coming back from Mexico via TJ, I was homeless in San Jose, California on purpose with 7 stacks in the bank and saved up 15 more in 5 months and gtfoo California.

That was the prologue prelude right there for this to say: during those times, I hardly seen homeless girls...especially good-looking ones if at that. If you see a homeless girl in America, even if she looks healthy due to being at a good shelter program, DO NOT SLEEP WITH HER. God knows what STDs she might have due to her sleeping with a guy for 20 bucks. I kid you not...I heard the stories and rumours too. I have a high body count, but I'm somewhat smarter than that when it comes to my selection of freaks for the killing.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 4:51 pm
Take it from one of the culprits of being in his own homelessness. Although I have not been homeless in 3 years, I was chronically homeless via living at "Christian" or public homeless shelters intermittently between 2004 ~ 2012. In 2017, when coming back from Mexico via TJ, I was homeless in San Jose, California on purpose with 7 stacks in the bank and saved up 15 more in 5 months and gtfoo California.

That was the prologue prelude right there for this to say: during those times, I hardly seen homeless girls...especially good-looking ones if at that. If you see a homeless girl in America, even if she looks healthy due to being at a good shelter program, DO NOT SLEEP WITH HER. God knows what STDs she might have due to her sleeping with a guy for 20 bucks. I kid you not...I heard the stories and rumours too. I have a high body count, but I'm somewhat smarter than that when it comes to my selection of freaks for the killing.
Thank you for your advice, E-Irizarry. I know your comments since many years and I know you had a difficult time.
Good to hear from you that you could arrange your life for the better.

Homeless girls? As you said, they are not many - and I doubt if such women living in the street are willing to change their life-style.
Usually ending up worn out, drugs and alcohol.....
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Yohan wrote:
October 28th, 2020, 3:12 am

Thank you for your advice, E-Irizarry. I know your comments since many years and I know you had a difficult time.

Homeless girls? As you said, they are not many - and I doubt if such women living in the street are willing to change their life-style.
Usually ending up worn out, drugs and alcohol.....
Thank you for your recognition of my perils and up-and-up moments in life. Although you may strongly disagree due to your reasons you left Europe, I feel Europeans have higher IQs and take higher IQ Americans such as myself more seriously in expatriation there. I had spent 11 years in Latin America, and in retrospect, I wasted a lot of time there. Latin America is too used to the USA's culture...all countries in the Americas i.e. Western Hemisphere are like that. I tried SEA (never been to S. Korea, Japan nor China but to Thailand, Malaysia, and the Philippines), but I'm a 6'3" 280 lb man so that doesn't fly well in SEA nor LatAm. Hopefully, I will get more respect in Europe for the content of my character in lieu of my physical attributes.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

@E Irizarry R&B Singer

Let's talk about homeless boys, I have to say, this one is pretty OK. He knows what to do to regulate his problems.

Homeless in Alaska, this is the worst place I can imagine to be homeless....

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

October 28th, 2020, 5:49 am
Thank you for your recognition of my perils and up-and-up moments in life. Although you may strongly disagree due to your reasons you left Europe, I feel Europeans have higher IQs and take higher IQ Americans such as myself more seriously in expatriation there. I had spent 11 years in Latin America, and in retrospect, I wasted a lot of time there. Latin America is too used to the USA's culture...all countries in the Americas i.e. Western Hemisphere are like that. I tried SEA (never been to S. Korea, Japan nor China but to Thailand, Malaysia, and the Philippines), but I'm a 6'3" 280 lb man so that doesn't fly well in SEA nor LatAm. Hopefully, I will get more respect in Europe for the content of my character in lieu of my physical attributes.
I do not disagree with whatever you think about Europe and what you expect from those people living there.

As you know, I left Europe more than 40 years ago, times are changing. After WWII, I would say up to 1965 or so, nobody there was 'normal'.

So far, what I have seen and heard about the States, if I had now a choice either Europe or Northern America, I would still choose Europe, but I have no intention to return.

You tried South America, and SE Asia, why not to try Europe... it's again different from what you have seen up to now.

About 6'3", many Europeans are quite tall - I see no problem about that. About 280 lb however, this is a BMI in your case around 35 already, and I think you should try to reduce your BMI below 30, which means to get rid of 20 pounds... The first days are a bit difficult, but after 14 days of diet and exercise weight is going down and for sure you will feel better than before.

I struggle every day, to keep a BMI of 25 and not to gain weight....but my BMI is most time somewhat 26 or 27....as I am now luckily retired, I live after my relocation away from Tokyo in a much greener area near a river and a small forest and walk up to 2 to 3 hours every day, eat only 1 time a day...this helps...

Good luck to you!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Yohan wrote:
October 30th, 2020, 6:07 am
I do not disagree with whatever you think about Europe and what you expect from those people living there.

As you know, I left Europe more than 40 years ago, times are changing. After WWII, I would say up to 1965 or so, nobody there was 'normal'.

So far, what I have seen and heard about the States, if I had now a choice either Europe or Northern America, I would still choose Europe, but I have no intention to return.

You tried South America, and SE Asia, why not to try Europe... it's again different from what you have seen up to now.

About 6'3", many Europeans are quite tall - I see no problem about that. About 280 lb however, this is a BMI in your case around 35 already, and I think you should try to reduce your BMI below 30, which means to get rid of 20 pounds... The first days are a bit difficult, but after 14 days of diet and exercise weight is going down and for sure you will feel better than before.

I struggle every day, to keep a BMI of 25 and not to gain weight....but my BMI is most time somewhat 26 or 27....as I am now luckily retired, I live after my relocation away from Tokyo in a much greener area near a river and a small forest and walk up to 2 to 3 hours every day, eat only 1 time a day...this helps...

Good luck to you!
Excellent response! Yeah BMI of 30+ is overweight for certain! I'll work on that. Thank you for the constructive criticism; I needed to read it! Keep in touch cheers!! :+1:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

That's good advice. Of course, girls in bars and girls you pick up on the street could have STDs. I don't know if homeless girls are more likely to be slutty than the general population, but they have a motive to be desperate for money. There are a long list of STDs, too, and condoms do not diminish the spread of some types of STDs.

Hard core drug addicts are probably a higher risk, not just because of swapping needles, but also because they might sleep around. For one thing, drugs inhibits their judgment. I hear meth makes them sex crazed, too, if that's the drug. A guy I knew who said he'd done some undercover drug work when he was young said there were women who would hang around drug dealers and trade drugs for sexual favors. When the girls got run down and gross the men didn't want to use them anymore and would give them drugs to do stuff to the dog and nasty stuff like that.

Some homeless people are on the street because they used drugs too much and ended up not being able to stay in control of their finances. Some are mentally ill and ended up on the street because of that. But others are people who fall on hard times.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
October 31st, 2020, 10:46 pm

That's good advice. Of course, girls in bars and girls you pick up on the street could have STDs. I don't know if homeless girls are more likely to be slutty than the general population, but they have a motive to be desperate for money. There are a long list of STDs, too, and condoms do not diminish the spread of some types of STDs.

Hard core drug addicts are probably a higher risk, not just because of swapping needles, but also because they might sleep around. For one thing, drugs inhibits their judgment. I hear meth makes them sex crazed, too, if that's the drug. A guy I knew who said he'd done some undercover drug work when he was young said there were women who would hang around drug dealers and trade drugs for sexual favors. When the girls got run down and gross the men didn't want to use them anymore and would give them drugs to do stuff to the dog and nasty stuff like that.

Some homeless people are on the street because they used drugs too much and ended up not being able to stay in control of their finances. Some are mentally ill and ended up on the street because of that. But others are people who fall on hard times.
No ad-hominem attacks against moi....thanks, @MrMan!!!
I believe that's how lot of STDs are spread even worse is before they get all gross, they were already doing stuff with the big-enough dog bareback.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Yohan wrote:
October 28th, 2020, 3:12 am
These data might be interesting for you:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... shows.html
Tallest 10 countries for girls in 2019 (19-year olds):

1) Netherlands (170.4 cm)

2) Montenegro (170.0 cm)

3) Denmark (169.5 cm)

4) Iceland (168.9 cm)

5) Latvia (168.8 cm)

6) Estonia (168.7 cm)

7) Serbia (168.3 cm)

8 ) Czech Republic (168.0 cm)

9) Lithuania (167.6 cm)