I am now a believer in Bitcoin

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Decu
Freshman Poster

Re: I am now a believer in Bitcoin

Post by Decu »

Bitcoin, the world's first and most popular cryptocurrency, has proven to be a resilient and innovative financial asset. It is a decentralized currency, meaning that it operates independently of a central bank, making it less susceptible to inflation and political interference. As a result, many people are now turning to Bitcoin as an investment opportunity. Investing in Bitcoin can be a lucrative venture, but it can also be risky and challenging to track your investments. Fortunately, there are tools available to help investors monitor their portfolio's performance and make informed decisions.
One such tool is BeatMarket, a platform designed to track the effectiveness of investment decisions and compare portfolio returns to a benchmark. It offers user-friendly interfaces, complex metrics, and useful analytics, making it easier for investors to manage their cryptocurrency portfolios.

However, it's worth noting that investing in Bitcoin, like any other asset, comes with risks. The cryptocurrency market can be highly volatile, and its value can fluctuate wildly in short periods. As with any investment, it's essential to do thorough research, stay informed, and seek professional advice before investing in Bitcoin. Bitcoin has become a popular investment opportunity for many people. BeatMarket is an excellent tool for monitoring your investments and making informed decisions, but it's crucial to remember that investing in cryptocurrencies comes with risks. Before making any investment decisions, it's essential to do your due diligence and be fully aware of the risks involved.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Decu wrote:
March 2nd, 2023, 11:41 am
Bitcoin, the world's first and most popular cryptocurrency, has proven to be a resilient and innovative financial asset. It is a decentralized currency, meaning that it operates independently of a central bank, making it less susceptible to inflation and political interference. As a result, many people are now turning to Bitcoin as an investment opportunity. Investing in Bitcoin can be a lucrative venture, but it can also be risky and challenging to track your investments. Fortunately, there are tools available to help investors monitor their portfolio's performance and make informed decisions.
One such tool is BeatMarket, a platform designed to track the effectiveness of investment decisions and compare portfolio returns to a benchmark. It offers user-friendly interfaces, complex metrics, and useful analytics, making it easier for investors to manage their cryptocurrency portfolios.

However, it's worth noting that investing in Bitcoin, like any other asset, comes with risks. The cryptocurrency market can be highly volatile, and its value can fluctuate wildly in short periods. As with any investment, it's essential to do thorough research, stay informed, and seek professional advice before investing in Bitcoin. Bitcoin has become a popular investment opportunity for many people. BeatMarket is an excellent tool for monitoring your investments and making informed decisions, but it's crucial to remember that investing in cryptocurrencies comes with risks. Before making any investment decisions, it's essential to do your due diligence and be fully aware of the risks involved.
The entire world system is rigged by the central bankers as well as the crypto market, people are so stupid they can't even figure out how to run a solvent economy.
Time to Hide!
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Bitcoin is a total scam. Like Andrew Tate said.. you need to start having money conversations with people who have real money.
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

https://youtube.com/shorts/BZTnHb_hGE8? ... MpiWyvYubV

Bitcoin is the future! We could have a system where monetary transactions are between buyer and seller and we can cut out the middle man, in this case the middle man is a greedy Jewish banker :lol:

@Tsar
@Lucas88
@publicduende
@MarcosZeitola
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
March 3rd, 2024, 3:22 am

Bitcoin is the future! We could have a system where monetary transactions are between buyer and seller and we can cut out the middle man, in this case the middle man is a greedy Jewish banker :lol:

@Tsar
@Lucas88
@publicduende
@MarcosZeitola
I'm not investing in cryptocurrency because I have zero money and missed by chance. If I didn't sell my cryptocurrency in August 2022 after second guessing myself, I would have $5000 from a $1200-$1600 investment.

To late now...
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Not sure about bitcoin and all its hype.
Bitcoins are not backed by real companies and they are very volatile.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Pixel--Dude wrote:

@Tsar
@Lucas88
@publicduende
@MarcosZeitola
Lost of people got lucky buying Bitcoin when it was $30,000, or $3,000 or even $300, on the dollar. For people without any awarenes, let alone experience, of the mechanics of the investment markets, buying BTC, ETH or any major crypto coin must look the investment of a lifetime. Too good ot be true. In fact, it is. The problem about BTC is that it doesn't carry any other value, other than that of a purely speculative investment.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

publicduende wrote:
March 3rd, 2024, 10:26 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:

@Tsar
@Lucas88
@publicduende
@MarcosZeitola
Lost of people got lucky buying Bitcoin when it was $30,000, or $3,000 or even $300, on the dollar. For people without any awarenes, let alone experience, of the mechanics of the investment markets, buying BTC, ETH or any major crypto coin must look the investment of a lifetime. Too good ot be true. In fact, it is. The problem about BTC is that it doesn't carry any other value, other than that of a purely speculative investment.
That's right. Invest in kaka-coins with a picture of a stupid doggy on it and lose bunch of money and your life savings. :lol:
Those coins are not backed up by real companies, regulated by the SEC(Security Exchange Commission), have Insurance and not even backed up by central bank.

Interesting situation is so many people in South Korea are falling for that bitcoin scam. Because people are desperate to make x times the money and enjoy that instagram inspired vacation lifestyle. However, the Korean court only give slap on the wrist for the serial offenders. Even if the scammer stole hundreds of millions of wons, he only get like 1-2 year jail sentence. And before going to jail, he make his friend bury the stolen money some where and after serving his time, he can just reclaim it, buy a fancy apartment and live large. :lol:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!