Fred Reed jumps the shark

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Fred Reed jumps the shark

Post by Cornfed »

It is always sad to see previously seemingly good people go bad. Here Fred lamely tries to deny the election fraud and covid hoax. Maybe he is senile or maybe he is worried about problems with his pension if he doesn’t grovel to the system. Either way it is a shame he feels the need to disgrace himself.

https://www.unz.com/freed/big-doings-in ... guatemala/
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Fred Reed jumps the shark

Post by gsjackson »

Though he occasionally gets things right, I've never been a fan. His view of any criticism of the Khazarian mafia is the same as CE's -- you must be jealous of them. In the column a couple years ago in which he lectured the public thusly, he made the claim that Jewish criminal activity was strictly limited to white collar crime, and you'd never catch them doing anything like pickpocketing. Yes, he actually said that. Charles Dickens surely would have changed the ethnicity of his character Fagin, the leader of a pickpocket gang, had he known that. And Murder Incorporated and the Purple Gang -- they obviously eschewed violence.

Fred just wants you to know how terribly, terribly smart he is. Smart enough to know who he needs to kiss up to at regular intervals.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
February 3rd, 2021, 10:02 pm
Though he occasionally gets things right, I've never been a fan. His view of any criticism of the Khazarian mafia is the same as CE's -- you must be jealous of them. In the column a couple years ago in which he lectured the public thusly, he made the claim that Jewish criminal activity was strictly limited to white collar crime, and you'd never catch them doing anything like pickpocketing. Yes, he actually said that. Charles Dickens surely would have changed the ethnicity of his character Fagin, the leader of a pickpocket gang, had he known that. And Murder Incorporated and the Purple Gang -- they obviously eschewed violence.

Fred just wants you to know how terribly, terribly smart he is. Smart enough to know who he needs to kiss up to at regular intervals.
Yeah, so what is the answer to this? You seem to have answered it. Would you consider yourself a hero?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I don't understand what you're asking.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
February 3rd, 2021, 10:23 pm
Lets ask another question. Why aren't you still a Washington insider?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
February 3rd, 2021, 10:27 pm
gsjackson wrote:
February 3rd, 2021, 10:23 pm
Lets ask another question. Why aren't you still a Washington insider?
I didn't like being in an working environment where 100 percent of the work product was lies calculated to manipulate the public. And "insider" would be stretching it quite a bit.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
February 3rd, 2021, 10:39 pm
I didn't like being in an working environment where 100 percent of the work product was lies calculated to manipulate the public.
So do you now understand my above question?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

No, I don't know what you're talking about. If it's some sort of defense of Fred, he never worked in establishment Washington. He was the military reporter for the Washington Times, a Moonie-owned paper that tried to position itself as a right-wing alternative to the Post.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
February 3rd, 2021, 11:24 pm
No, I don't know what you're talking about. If it's some sort of defense of Fred, he never worked in establishment Washington. He was the military reporter for the Washington Times, a Moonie-owned paper that tried to position itself as a right-wing alternative to the Post.
Well then. it is great that my gibberish has coaxed you into speech that I actually wanted to know. I must engage in more gibberish in the future.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Corny, sleep it off. And careful with that home-brewed moonshine.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Never heard of the guy but he seems to be talking sense. Vague assertions that can't be verified are commonly heard from conspiracy theory junkies.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

gsjackson wrote:
February 4th, 2021, 2:10 am
Corny, sleep it off. And careful with that home-brewed moonshine.
A light just went on in my head (I'm a little slow on the uptake). That's where Cornfed gets his moniker. His homebrewed hooch is made out of corn.