How to respond to covid idiots

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How to respond to covid idiots

Post by MrMan »

Hey, what is that reporter doing out there if there is a lock down?

If you are outside in the park, several feet away, you are probably pretty safe, as long as a reporter doesn't come along and stick his virus-infested microphone near you.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

How to respond to covid idiots?

Here in Japan in such a situation the rule is that the director in charge of Covid-19 vaccination is the first one who gets the shot, followed by staff members close to him.

https://the-japan-news.com/news/article/0007155419
Full article, see link above
Japan launched its first vaccinations against the novel coronavirus on Wednesday, beginning at 9 a.m. at the National Hospital Organization’s Tokyo Medical Center in Meguro Ward, Tokyo.
On the first day of vaccinations, doctors, nurses and other staff of the Tokyo Medical Center lined up in masks and face shields. They underwent a medical interview and received injections in their upper arm muscles.

Tokyo Medical Center director Kazuhiro Araki, who was the first to receive an inoculation, rolled up his shirt sleeve and looked slightly nervous before receiving the shot.

“I don’t like injections, but I was relieved that it didn’t hurt,” Araki said. “It’s important that the vaccine is distributed [nationwide] to prevent infections among hospital staff and spread by them.”
The vaccine is manufactured by U.S. Pfizer Inc.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20210217_39/

Full article, click on the link above. If you click on the picture, the video (with English translation) will start.

After the director, also the head nurse was vaccinated against covid-19. In Japan in such a situation like this one, the leader has to be the first one to give a good impression to the team.

Of course nobody of the staff will be forced to accept the vaccination.
The director of the Tokyo Medical Center was the first person in the country to receive the shot. Director Araki Kazuhiro said, "I think the vaccine is the trump card in the coronavirus pandemic. If data from our shots is analyzed and used by public health officials, I would be very grateful."

About 800 staff members of the hospital will be inoculated in the initial round. After the shots, the recipients will be monitored for 15 minutes. There have been no reports of any severe reactions.

The head nurse of the hospital said, "I think it will be great if I can work without feeling anxious for myself, or for society, so I am relieved that I'm vaccinated and can be part of this first step."
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Tell them to put their mask on and socially distance...
Rosaqueen
Freshman Poster

Post by Rosaqueen »

Maintain social distance from them.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

February 27th, 2021
They Can Only Push You As Far As You Let Them | Max Igan
https://www.bitchute.com/video/SQji0lbQXJNj/

01 Mar 2021