Unemployed Men in America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Unemployed Men in America

Post by Tsar »

This article gives some great facts about how terrible American men have it! No wonder I never had opportunity in America and because of toxic American relatives, found myself homeless in 2020.

https://theweek.com/articles/972777/jum ... y-benefits
For some men, degrees but no jobs

"The relationship between men and advanced education seems to be fraying," said Justin Fox at Bloomberg Businessweek. It's often been said that "the more education you have, the more likely you are to have a job." However, in last month's U.S. labor report, "74.6 percent of men 25 and older with only a bachelor's degree were employed" compared to 72.7 percent of men with advanced degrees. "This seeming inversion" has been present in labor data "for all but five months over the past five years." The reasons for this are not clear.
The reasons are perfectly clear for anyone willing to accept reality and ignore modern propaganda, feminism, and the fake equality nonsense.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HappyGuy

Re: Unemployed Men in America

Post by HappyGuy »

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HappyGuy wrote:
March 23rd, 2021, 12:31 pm
Yeah HappyGuy! You are a Beta just like whoever sent me that ridiculous PM. It is good you finally acknowledge what you are!
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Formafist
Freshman Poster

Post by Formafist »

Feminist stagflation is coming. Homeless men with no probability to be happier abroad.