Result of Medical Malpractice With No Compensation..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Result of Medical Malpractice With No Compensation..

Post by Tsar »

Well...

Then they shouldn't be surprised if this eventually happens someday...

I know I need to become a better person and I will...but I am really upset about medical malpractice...

What Fisk did to that FBI Agent, I would do to a Judge and the Hospitals' Lawyers who got them off without paying for my medical bills and malpractice and compensation...

I need to become a better person so my karma improves and not fantasize about really destroying people who very seriously hurt ot wronged me IRL...

I need to be a better person...I can't think things like the above if I want positive karma and to get help from God.

Obviously, I would have 100% evidence of a misdiagnosis and negligence (or incompetence) before a lawsuit. So it would be impossible to deny...but on the chance I lost...above should really happen...
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Result of Medical Malpractice With No Compensation..

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
May 28th, 2021, 5:43 pm
Well...

Then they shouldn't be surprised if this eventually happens someday...

I know I need to become a better person and I will...but I am really upset about medical malpractice...

What Fisk did to that FBI Agent, I would do to a Judge and the Hospitals' Lawyers who got them off without paying for my medical bills and malpractice and compensation...

I need to become a better person so my karma improves and not fantasize about really destroying people who very seriously hurt ot wronged me IRL...

I need to be a better person...I can't think things like the above if I want positive karma and to get help from God.

Obviously, I would have 100% evidence of a misdiagnosis and negligence (or incompetence) before a lawsuit. So it would be impossible to deny...but on the chance I lost...above should really happen...
What sort of malpractice has befallen you?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Result of Medical Malpractice With No Compensation..

Post by Tsar »

Very soon I will be in Mexico, getting great healthcare and paying for what I want done.

I will then get the evidence I need to destroy doctors in a medical malpractice lawsuit.

I found the perfect place to stay. Walking distance to park, probably within walking distance to a top private hospital, some tourist attractions near the park...

I will be able to cold approach girls and likely also get medical treatment.

I hope I remain stable long enough to get there, get successful diagnostic work and treatment, and a girl.

The first thing I will do upon arrival is buy a bunch of pills at a pharmacy.

I will minimize my risk I worsen. I will make it a point to always keep a two to four weeks worth of every antiparasitic drug on me at all times

Ever wonder why people are the sickest, unhealthiest, and is the only developed industrialized nations with decreasing life expectancy? It is because of incompetent doctors and every drug requires a prescription from a doctor...not to mention the pharmaceutical industry is given a free pass to engage in government authorized extortion of Americans...
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑