Poll: Should Tsar be banned permanently?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Tsar be banned?

Yes, ban him permanently. We've given him too many chances already
36%
No, give him another chance
48%
Temporarily ban him for 30 days till he straightens up
16%

Total votes: 25
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Should Tsar be banned permanently?

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
June 15th, 2021, 3:23 am
Also, pedophilia refers to children under puberty, or under 13. Girls 14 and up are not children (though there are good reasons the law does not allow older men to have sexual relations with such girls.
Such as?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Bump. Note the poll results and my assessment of him back then.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Cornfed wrote:
June 19th, 2021, 2:32 pm
Shemp wrote:
June 15th, 2021, 3:23 am
Also, pedophilia refers to children under puberty, or under 13. Girls 14 and up are not children (though there are good reasons the law does not allow older men to have sexual relations with such girls.
Such as?
:lol: Cornfed, this is why I like your post.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

I always thought pedophilia meant anyone under 17 because people constantly mention pedophilia A LOT these days, and I remember a video on youtube a few years back which is probably still there titled "pedophile Hunter" where they were looking for older men that were trying to get involved with 14 year old girls in Canada and then trick and report them to authorities which seems like entrapment bullshit to me like that Dateline to catch a predator shit they use to do in the states with that Chris Hanson guy. But the thing is, people are always mentioning pedophilia even when the person is 12-14 not sure about 15 but always when its between those early teen stages because the other word never gets brought up that reflect the teen age range.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Why was Tsar banned? Obviously wanting to marry a teenaged virgin would be taken for granted in any normal society in history and anyone who would want anything else is some kind of antisocial pervert, so I assume Tsar transgressed in some other way.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

I edited this poll so that members can change their vote if they already voted. Do you all still think Tsar should be banned? What's your opinion now? Have you changed your mind? If so, why? Cast your vote if you haven't already, and if you've changed your mind, then you can change your vote above by selecting a different option. Just wondering what the current group opinion is now. So far, it seems like it's almost 50/50 here about this issue.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Poll: Should Tsar be banned permanently?

Post by Winston »

Note: Don't forget to vote in the poll and cast your vote everyone, if you haven't already. If you have, and you want to change your vote, you can do so too. I set the poll so that members can change their vote if they changed their mind. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Winston wrote:
October 1st, 2022, 6:42 pm
Note: Don't forget to vote in the poll and cast your vote everyone, if you haven't already. If you have, and you want to change your vote, you can do so too. I set the poll so that members can change their vote if they changed their mind. Thanks.
I never saw this poll before but I just voted "No (i.e. don't ban him, let him stay)". :D

Anyway, look at this stuff he wrote that got him banned, how can anyone not like this guy??? :lol:

My position is clear:
He dindu nuffin!!!
Give him another chance!

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I switched from ban to temporary ban. Then more 30 days bans in the future if he acts up again.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow what Tsar said to Jamesbond was very nasty and full of vitriol. I see now why he was banned. Hope he learns to control his temper in the future and practice some Buddhist meditation. He should apologize to Jamesbond too.