Winston's son Angelo's graduation ceremony live online! Wow look at the vibe in his school!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Winston's son Angelo's graduation ceremony live online! Wow look at the vibe in his school!

Post by Winston »

Check out my son's virtual graduation ceremony today! See the video below. He's at 18:25 in this video.

Wow dont all the kids at his school look so humble, cheerful, unspoiled, simple, pleasant and relaxed? Lol. No arrogance or spoiled attitude. No paranoia or bullying or toxic competitive personalities. Totally different from oppressive controlling American schools huh? Lol

And don't all the smiles at his school look so natural and genuine and simple? Everyone looks so humble and nice and sweet. Not like America. Lol. No bullies.

More videos of his school here:
https://www.youtube.com/c/SPCFBasicEducationDepartment

As you can see, it's a decent private school, clean and affordable too. With friendly cheerful environment and good vibes.

Now you see why many expats move to the Philippines. You can't get this kind of vibe in America.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Gali
Junior Poster

Re: Winston's son Angelo's graduation ceremony live online! Wow look at the vibe in his school!

Post by Gali »

It is a nice school. Nice library. Hard to see books in AC.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Re: Winston's son Angelo's graduation ceremony live online! Wow look at the vibe in his school!

Post by Falcon »

Proud of you Angelo. I met you a decade ago and could tell that you were going to grow up to be great kid. I was touched by your mom's hospitality and family-oriented personality too. Keep it up!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Winston wrote:
July 20th, 2021, 10:49 pm
Check out my son's virtual graduation ceremony today! See the video below. He's at 18:25 in this video.

Wow dont all the kids at his school look so humble, cheerful, unspoiled, simple, pleasant and relaxed? Lol. No arrogance or spoiled attitude. No paranoia or bullying or toxic competitive personalities. Totally different from oppressive controlling American schools huh? Lol

And don't all the smiles at his school look so natural and genuine and simple? Everyone looks so humble and nice and sweet. Not like America. Lol. No bullies.

More videos of his school here:
https://www.youtube.com/c/SPCFBasicEducationDepartment

As you can see, it's a decent private school, clean and affordable too. With friendly cheerful environment and good vibes.

Now you see why many expats move to the Philippines. You can't get this kind of vibe in America.
Congratulations to your son! Bravo! clap clap clap.

Better than my high school graduation in the U.S. Good facilities.
Last edited by Natural_Born_Cynic on September 14th, 2023, 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

handsome son.He's gonna grow up to be a heartbreaker.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

willymonfrete wrote:
September 14th, 2023, 2:16 pm
Babaero Jr.?
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Falcon wrote:
September 19th, 2023, 10:17 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
Babaero Jr.?
I wonder how tall Angelo is now. He is turning sixteen already in January and his mom is quite tall for a Filipino. I have no doubt he will be a little chickboy legend soon haha. At his age many Pinoy guys start chasing ladies hehe.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 19th, 2023, 10:33 pm
Falcon wrote:
willymonfrete wrote:
Babaero Jr.?
I wonder how tall Angelo is now. He is turning sixteen already in January and his mom is quite tall for a Filipino. I have no doubt he will be a little chickboy legend soon haha. At his age many Pinoy guys start chasing ladies hehe.
I'm 185 cm or 6'1", which is about exactly the average Dutch male height. It raises eyebrows (or rather, bystanders' necks) in Southeast Asia.

Any guy who is over 170 cm would be considered relatively tall in Southeast Asia.
But my experience is that height really isn't all that important to ladies in Southeast Asia. Chinese and Korean women, and also Western women, obsess over a man's height, but in some parts of the world, the ladies just don't seem to care unless you are literally a midget or giant.
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Falcon wrote:
September 19th, 2023, 11:03 pm

I'm 185 cm or 6'1", which is about exactly the average Dutch male height. It raises eyebrows (or rather, bystanders' necks) in Southeast Asia.

Any guy who is over 170 cm would be considered relatively tall in Southeast Asia.
But my experience is that height really isn't all that important to ladies in Southeast Asia. Chinese and Korean women, and also Western women, obsess over a man's height, but in some parts of the world, the ladies just don't seem to care unless you are literally a midget or giant.
I don't think height alone matters but many young Filipinas I know think it's a huge turn-on if a man is tall. And sure, anyone over 5'7" or 5'8" would be tall by Filipino standards, but they also hold local men and foreigners to different standards in that sense, where a 'tall local' may also be a 'kinda short foreigner' lol. And while I know a fair amount of Filipino "chickboys" and babaero's who are rather short, the tall local dudes tend to have the most success with local ladies.

So, yeah, I think Angelo's chances at the local dating market should be stellar. Especially since height comes from both parents and Dianne is almost as tall as Winston judging from the photos. That should do him some favors with his female peers, no doubt. It's one leg up on the competition. :D
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Falcon wrote:
willymonfrete wrote:
Babaero Jr.?
IDK who that is,but winston's son angelo is really attractive and exotic looking.He's gonna clean up.
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

willymonfrete wrote:
September 20th, 2023, 9:58 am
IDK who that is,but winston's son angelo is really attractive and exotic looking.He's gonna clean up.
A babaero is a Filipino term for ladiesman... a sueva Chad-like character who charms his way into many ladies' pants. The highest compliment for a Filipino man possible.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 20th, 2023, 9:59 am
The highest compliment for a Filipino man possible.
A compliment for any man should have to do with strength and one's character. Not ability to get women.

The man who is worthwhile is the one who others want to be around and be friends with.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

kangarunner wrote:
September 20th, 2023, 10:10 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 20th, 2023, 9:59 am
The highest compliment for a Filipino man possible.
A compliment for any man should have to do with strength and one's character. Not ability to get women.

The man who is worthwhile is the one who others want to be around and be friends with.
And a man that "does more damage."
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!