Sisterwives experiences

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Aladdin
Freshman Poster

Sisterwives experiences

Post by Aladdin »

Has anyone tried this site? It caters mainly to polygamists, judging by the name. I signed up but am not a paid member, so I can browse but not message members. It has a large selection of attractive young and seemingly sweet women from smaller cities who, according to their profiles, don't seem picky about significant age gaps. Normally this is a red flag for gold diggers but this site seems legit and they are quick to delete scammers. Now as much as I've often fantasized about a polygamist lifestyle, unfortunately I can't afford it here in the US. If I lived in a third world country that allowed this I would be interested. My question to you guys is this. What is the likelihood of developing a successful relationship or marrying a woman from such a site if I just want to have a monogamous relationship/marriage? Are these girls exclusively wanting to be sister wives or might they be open to monogamy? Of course the only sure way to find out is to become a member and start corresponding with them. But I don't wan't to waste time doing that if this is going to be a futile exercise. If some of these women are open to monogamy, I'm thinking they might present a viable alternative to marriage minded men having to go abroad to chase after foreign women, an endeavour fraught with risks and sacrifices. At least these women appear to be marriage and family minded, they speak English, are attractive and they live in the US. Of course it could be that they are just going through a phase and are interested in experimenting. Later they might get bored and decide to walk away. Interestingly, I saw a very attractive European woman in her thirties who has a profile on the site.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Sisterwives experiences

Post by MrMan »

My guess is that women in the US who are open to polygamy are Mormons, Muslims, or maybe left-wing sexual libertine types. There may be some other types that I am unfamiliar with.

The larger Mormon group that goes by LDS used to have polygamy until Utah had to outlaw it to get statehood. So the LDS went along with that and outlawed polygamy. Some Mormons considered this a compromise and formed their own little splinter group cults that split off the main cult. Mormons present themselves as family oriented, but the early LDS was just awful, with the so-called prophet taking men's wives and stuff, I've read. The smaller groups can be pretty messed up. I have heard of some where a man marries a bunch of teenage girls, sometimes his kin, and the church leaders taking his wives away and giving them to someone else if he doesn't conform. The girls he gives birth too get married off. The boys can be seen as competition unless they get to be one of the ones who gets to have wives.

There may be some Mormon-minded individual women up for polygamy. These groups think polygamy gets them rewards in the afterlife, so that is why they are into it.

I don't know if Muslim women will actively seek out polygamists. But they may be up for polygamy because Islam allows it. Islam allows Muslim men to have Christian or Jewish wives, but it does not allow Muslim women to have anything but Muslim husbands.

Then the third category, if the woman is open for polygamy, maybe she will want a man on the side, too, which is pretty nasty if you think about it. Open marriages can just implode. Then there is the whole immorality of it all.

I suppose there might be some women who just kind of like the idea of some kind of ancient arrangement with an alpha male.

With the Mormon and women who want a polygamist alpha male, society is working so hard against what they believe, the marriage might fall apart. Mormon polygamist girls probably aren't going to stay with you if you aren't a part of the cult that indoctrinated you and do not serve the so-called prophets interests. An independent Mormon who believes in polygamy might not be cool with missing out on the afterlife bonuses by staying with you if you are monogamous. With the liberal libertines, what's to keep them with you if they get bored?

I wouldn't want a Mormon, Muslim, or sexual libertine as a wife. There would not be enough common ground in terms of values and beliefs and what marriage is supposed to be like.
Aladdin
Freshman Poster

Re: Sisterwives experiences

Post by Aladdin »

MrMan wrote:
August 7th, 2021, 6:02 am
My guess is that women in the US who are open to polygamy are Mormons, Muslims, or maybe left-wing sexual libertine types. There may be some other types that I am unfamiliar with.
Most of the women on the site list their religion as Christian. There are some Mormon, as well as others who list their religion as "Other" or Spiritual. I did not detect left-wing sexual libertines on the site based on their profile. I did see single moms.

MrMan wrote:
I don't know if Muslim women will actively seek out polygamists. But they may be up for polygamy because Islam allows it. Islam allows Muslim men to have Christian or Jewish wives, but it does not allow Muslim women to have anything but Muslim husbands.
I did not see any Moslems listed and that would be unusual because most Moslem women would demand that the man convert to Islam which I would imagine most men in the US would be unwilling to do. This would not be a good site for Moslem women.
MrMan wrote:
Then the third category, if the woman is open for polygamy, maybe she will want a man on the side, too, which is pretty nasty if you think about it. Open marriages can just implode. Then there is the whole immorality of it all.
I did not see these types based on profile. Speaking of open marriages, I ran into many women that had open marriages/relationship when I traveled in Sweden and Denmark more than 25 years ago. Most of the women I met were either married or had boyfriends but indicated they were open to dating me because of this open arrangement. The men all seemed like cucks. I would find it very difficult to live in such a society if I wanted a stable relationship. It's a heaven for flings though. I was chatting with a young Lebanese taxi driver in Denmark, telling him how beautiful and friendly the Danes seemed. He said a Danish woman would be bored with her man and wouldn't last more than a couple of years. That's why he decided to get engaged to a Moroccan woman and they were moving to Morocco. A young and handsome Iraq Taxi driver in Sweden was fed up with Swedish women's promiscuity, wanting sex in his cab with him after getting picked up from nightclubs. He was looking to emigrate to Detroit to open a gas station. I was still a young 37 year old then and sexually hungry and this was confusing to me. Imagine giving up all that pleasure and beautiful country for Detroit :D Now at 62 I am wiser and I understand what these men were going through.
MrMan wrote:
I suppose there might be some women who just kind of like the idea of some kind of ancient arrangement with an alpha male.
After weeding out the Mormon members of this site, and the desperate single moms, I think this might be one of the more plausible explanations, perhaps reinforced by TV programs making this lifestyle seem attractive.