Doomsday around the corner! The earth is running out of air... only 5 to 7 years of air left!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Doomsday around the corner! The earth is running out of air... only 5 to 7 years of air left!

Post by Italianman »

In preparation for this dreadful event, I've begun stockpiling CO2 canisters in my backyard and various storage units. We only have about 5 to 7 years of air left, according to the flat earth research institute. There appears to be a massive hole in the planetary atmosphere sucking out all of the gases we call air. However, the government is keeping this a secret from the general public while filling the center of the earth with air for the elites. That's the new conspiracy theory I'm developing :lol:

I bet if i spread this theory far enough and said the only solution was to commit suicide or go on a rampage in the name of Gaia, it’d probably work… so many dumb people out there!

The best damn conspiracy of them all is that all the antivax conspiracies are actually a secret ploy to have more right wingers die from COVID-19 so that the left wingers takeover the senate and win the next presidential election too, lmao and it’s a really happening… not enough in some states but enough to throw some counties and probably a few states.

If this pandemic lasts another 3-5yrs like I suspect it will as the whack-a-mole variants happen repeatedly… it’ll kill odd about 2% of the right-wingers, maybe even more because all the old republicans are dying in retirement/rest homes.

Most of these people having f***ed up reactions to the weird ass mRNA vaccine is because they don't have the right bacteria to properly absorb nutrients and regulate the immune system. I’ll just say B. Bifidum is a must… that’ll bring your IL-5 into normal range to prevent any nasty over immune reaction during the vaccine or covid-19… vaccine is far far far far better than feeling like a dead person with the virus going after your brain.

All this hysteria over a vaccine is ridiculous. Within a few months there should be a normal vaccine that is called NovaVax, they are slowly getting approved in other countries… and soon the good ol USA.

The problem is once a real vaccine becomes available, the mRNA emergency-authorized ones lose their authorization as far as I understand their authorization… hence why there are all scrambling to get full approval, so they can be mandated as required for pilots, nurses/doctors, etc. but it’s really because a real vaccine is becoming available, lmao.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Doomsday around the corner! The earth is running out of air... only 5 to 7 years of air left!

Post by Winston »

Is the NovaVax gonna be mRNA too? If not, why is the current one mRNA?

People have been saying the world will end for thousands of years. It's nothing new. It never happens. It's just a paranoid fantasy that people like to have, especially Christians.

How can covid kill off right wingers if the survival rate is 99.99 percent and hence not effective in reducing population at all?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Doomsday around the corner! The earth is running out of air... only 5 to 7 years of air left!

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
August 18th, 2021, 4:28 pm
Is the NovaVax gonna be mRNA too? If not, why is the current one mRNA?

People have been saying the world will end for thousands of years. It's nothing new. It never happens. It's just a paranoid fantasy that people like to have, especially Christians.

How can covid kill off right wingers if the survival rate is 99.99 percent and hence not effective in reducing population at all?
Novavax uses neither DNA nor RNA, but rather spike proteins bound to a plant-based matrix to trigger an immune reaction. It is the vaccine I initially held out for because it was the safest of those presented mechanistically.