Why are the British so prudish?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Archibault
Freshman Poster

Why are the British so prudish?

Post by Archibault »

Hey guys,

After reading a lot of older threads from, I came to the conclusion that many of the American complicated relationship with sex and sexually comes from the Brits themselves. I read back and I found out about "Victorian Morality." This culture is pretty much puritanism.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are the British so prudish?

Post by Cornfed »

They are largely not anymore. In fact British backpacker chicks have a reputation for being total sluts. I had hoped to let some stay in the spare room in exchange for sex, but this unfortunately seems non-viable for a number of reasons.

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 7:07 pm
British backpacker chicks have a reputation for being total sluts. I had hoped to let some stay in the spare room in exchange for sex, but this unfortunately seems non-viable for a number of reasons.
They also have a well deserved reputation for carrying STDs. Inspect them first, then wear a condom if the outside looks okay.
Archibault
Freshman Poster

Post by Archibault »

Cornfed wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 7:07 pm
They are largely not anymore. In fact British backpacker chicks have a reputation for being total sluts. I had hoped to let some stay in the spare room in exchange for sex, but this unfortunately seems non-viable for a number of reasons.

I appreciate your contribution. At the same time, it seems that women regardless of country will act slutty when they are backpacking. Since they are in a new environment and face much less consequences.

Also what is interesting is that the British made television shows denouncing this "sex for rent" phenomena that happens. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQgTPPyhJ3k&t=1s They tried to "shame" landlords who do this, despite everything being consensual. I don't see other countries taking their time to do this kind of "shaming." Some individual Brits can be "liberal" however, it seems that British Society as a whole is much less tolerant of sex, sexually, than other cultures.
Last edited by Archibault on November 2nd, 2021, 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

British women have a high number of single mums and most of them lose their virginity when they're in their mid to late teens. The culture has changed a lot in the last 50 years and any slight towards them being 'prudish' has no foundation in reality.

Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

The british working class are the most subhuman race on this earth (apart from africans). The niggers are worse but they are still a vile horrid people. White working class are a disgusting race.