Women Who Claim They Never Had A Boyfriend

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women Who Claim They Never Had A Boyfriend

Post by jamesbond »

This girl made a video a year ago saying she is 25 and never had a boyfriend. She just made this video a couple of days ago and now she is 26 and still does not have a boyfriend. She lives in London and is good looking, it's hard to believe that she has a hard time meeting men.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This girl is 23 and has never had a boyfriend.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Why would a woman make a YouTube video for everyone to see, telling the whole world that she has never had a boyfriend? You would think she would be ashamed to admit that she has never had a boyfriend. Maybe they are trying to gain sympathy from other people.

OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

jamesbond wrote:
June 18th, 2022, 1:22 pm
Why would a woman make a YouTube video for everyone to see, telling the whole world that she has never had a boyfriend? You would think she would be ashamed to admit that she has never had a boyfriend. Maybe they are trying to gain sympathy from other people.

Attention, Attention, and Attention.

That is womans currency. They want attention. Especially from SIMPS.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
June 19th, 2022, 2:19 pm
Attention, Attention, and Attention.

That is woman's currency. They want attention. Especially from SIMPS.

I agree, women crave attention from men. This woman was 31 when she made this video saying that she has never had a boyfriend. Why would she want to tell the whole world that at the age of 31, she has never had a boyfriend. All she is doing is embarrassing herself.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This woman is complaining that she has never had a boyfriend. She looks like she is about 19 or 20 years old, so she has plenty of time to find a man.