33% Of Men In America Are Virgins

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 33% Of Men In America Are Virgins

Post by jamesbond »

kangarunner wrote:
July 13th, 2022, 6:52 pm
Adding more shit to the shitshow that is America is all the dating coaches (both men and women dating coaches) spreading lies on "how to talk to women". They're telling you that you need to learn how to talk to women. What bullshit.

DONE with the prison of America.
What makes things really bad in America for men is that prostitution is illegal. So this guarantees that men will have a hard time getting laid. Prostitution is legal in almost every country in the world, the US is one of the few countries where it's illegal.

This is a good video where they explain why having lots of single men is very dangerous for society.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Another good video explaining why so many men today are virgins.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Wow, this guy really goes into detail on why so many men in America are virgins.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another good video talking about the fact that male virginity is on the rise.