Avoid Cleveland at all costs

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Avoid Cleveland at all costs

Post by willymonfrete »

I grew up in cleveland so I can tell you alot about this city.

heres the bad things of the city:

1.Besides Shaker,wich is just full of snobby progressive rich types anyway the entire city is basically very ugly.it looks run down,especially the roads.Warrensville is okay though.

2.crime!this city is NOT safe at all ANYWHERE.sure,some rich areas are better than the poorer and working class areas but you have thugs hanging around even in the rich areas looking for trouble.my friend and roommate told me its so bad now that ghetto thugs from the inner cities are going to the suburbs to carjack and rob people.

3.the weather sucks!its too cold and rainy most of the year.

4.very ethnically divided.you have indians,puerto ricans,arabs,slavs,irish,blacks and italians and all of them segregate and hate one another and puerto rican women in particular are just as bad as the ghetto black women here if not worse.

5.very racist!to everybody.all the groups hate each other here alot.I saw this msyelf in the last 5 years living in different neighbourhoods and also a white guy,a mexican and a black guy told me the same thing!

6.women are atrocious.sure not all of them are ugly,but they are usually fat with horrible attitudes and feminism.many of them use crack or meth and you would never know it.

7.transport sucks!long distances in a car to get basically anywhere and downtown is also a shithole!

8.depressed people who are mean and hostile because its a depressing de-industrialized city.nothing like the people I met in portugal or the netherlands who are friendly,kind and down to earth.

so high crime,horrible women,racism,depressing ugly city,bad weather,bad women and nothing to really do!

never come here!Don't ever settle here!I wasted 5 years of my life here and I'm trying to get out to a sane city with warm weather and GOODNESS like el paso.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Re: avoid Cleveland at all costs

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Andrew Henderson aka The Nomad Capitalist is from Cleveland and hates it too, so much so he gave up his US citizenship.

https://www.youtube.com/c/nomadcapitalist/videos
Decu
Freshman Poster

Re: avoid Cleveland at all costs

Post by Decu »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
February 15th, 2022, 5:29 pm
Andrew Henderson aka The Nomad Capitalist is from Cleveland and hates it too, so much so he gave up his US citizenship.

https://www.youtube.com/c/nomadcapitalist/videos
If you own a business in the city you'd better move to Miami. That is a profound question but this company at this juncture offers the best value for money https://localnlongdistancemovers.com/bu ... tion-miami
I thought before that he had done it because of high taxes.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Re: Avoid Cleveland at all costs

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Both I'm sure, among many other reasons. He is interviewed on his YT channel about the many reasons he didn't fit in. He was bullied and made fun of for dressing well including wearing cufflinks.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
September 4th, 2023, 1:34 pm
Both I'm sure, among many other reasons. He is interviewed on his YT channel about the many reasons he didn't fit in. He was bullied and made fun of for dressing well including wearing cufflinks.
:lol: Cleveland looks like a some Sh*thole in a Soviet Union. Yeah.. It must've taken a toll on Andrew Henderson.
Well hey, Same as Philadelphia, half of Northern New Jersey such as Paterson, Camden, Newark, Trenton, Jersey City and Upstate New York cities such as Binghamton, Syracuse, Rochester, and Buffalo. All f*cking sh*tholes!
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

America is the new third world now. You guys don't realize it..

Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Yuck!
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 4th, 2023, 2:10 pm

Brother,this is WORSE than the third world lol!Except parts of african cities like in Liberia!3
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

If Depression was a city/town those would be it.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

willymonfrete wrote:
September 4th, 2023, 2:56 pm

Brother,this is WORSE than the third world lol!Except parts of african cities like in Liberia!3
I live in a ghetto that looks like that for the last 6 months ;(
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Update:Just witnessed a guy pissing on himself by a stop light here in this cleveland hood lol I know he was mentally ill,and I hope he gets the help he needs,but gotdamit!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

willymonfrete wrote:
September 5th, 2023, 4:51 pm
Update:Just witnessed a guy pissing on himself by a stop light here in this cleveland hood lol I know he was mentally ill,and I hope he gets the help he needs,but gotdamit!
At least he didn't throw fecal matter at you. In LA, they throw fecal matter and piss in a bag to you. saying "special delivery"
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

September 5th, 2023, 4:55 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
September 5th, 2023, 4:51 pm
At least he didn't throw fecal matter at you. In LA, they throw fecal matter and piss in a bag to you. saying "special delivery"
that's gross :lol:
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

American politicians should take trips to other safer and cleaner countries like Japan, Singapore and Taiwan for a lesson in how to deal with the drug and crime problems the USA has that are gradually getting worse due to liberal policies.
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on September 5th, 2023, 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Will N. Dowd wrote:
September 5th, 2023, 7:13 pm
American politicians should take trips to other safer and cleaner countries like Singapore and Japan for a lesson in how to deal with the drug and crime problems the USA has that are gradually getting worse due to liberal policies.
Too bad they don't give a f*ck. They still think U.S.A number 1.