You Better Hope I am Wrong!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

You Better Hope I am Wrong!!!

Post by Tsar »

The United States is about to have something serious go down before 2024!!!

Here's what is going to happen:

The United States, or more like the secret society that controls it, will do a false flag event. That means destroying the powergrid. No electricity and no internet inside of America. A total energy and information blackout. America can blame it on a Russian cyberattack.

We saw what happened under covid-19 and BLM riots. Imagine what people will do when they're hungry, afraid, freezing, without access to clean water, or medicine? Desperate, afraid, starving, freezing people will accept anything for stability and security.

Then, America declare Martial Law, suspend the Constitution and Bill of Rights, and give the US President emergency powers. The US completes it's official transformation into a dictatorship. They will suspend the 2024 Presidential Election!

The President, now a dictator, who is a Democrat, steps in with neo-Bolshevism and saves the people. A neo-Bolshevik dictatorship is coming to the United States really soon!
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: You Better Hope I am Wrong!!!

Post by Yohan »

USA is a mess, but it is not going down...

Tsar, what do you think about the future of Russia?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Tsar wrote:
March 1st, 2022, 2:53 am

The United States, or more like the secret society that controls it, will do a false flag event. That means destroying the powergrid. No electricity and no internet inside of America. A total energy and information blackout. America can blame it on a Russian cyberattack.

We saw what happened under covid-19 and BLM riots. Imagine what people will do when they're hungry, afraid, freezing, without access to clean water, or medicine? Desperate, afraid, starving, freezing people will accept anything for stability and security.

Then, America declare Martial Law, suspend the Constitution and Bill of Rights, and give the US President emergency powers. The US completes it's official transformation into a dictatorship. They will suspend the 2024 Presidential Election!

The President, now a dictator, who is a Democrat, steps in with neo-Bolshevism and saves the people. A neo-Bolshevik dictatorship is coming to the United States really soon!
So the US becomes URSS while Russia has become 100% capitalistic?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

publicduende wrote:
March 3rd, 2022, 10:29 pm
Tsar wrote:
March 1st, 2022, 2:53 am

So the US becomes URSS while Russia has become 100% capitalistic?
Not exactly...

America has been on a path to becoming a totalitarian dictatorship. Everything is in place except the catalyst. The catalyst is economic collapse. When people are desperate, fearful, starving, unable to survive, and everything is collapsing then they're more controllable. The future of America is more like Hunger Games. The Bolsheviks were mainly Jews, especially all the top Elites.

America is going to be a neo-Bolshevik Hunger Games type society.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Yohan wrote:
March 3rd, 2022, 10:05 pm
USA is a mess, but it is not going down...

Tsar, what do you think about the future of Russia?
Russia is going to have a massive shock from sanctions but it will force it to redevelop it's own high-tech industry, it will filter out more of the immoral entertainment from the West, and it becomes easier to get a Russian girl because competition from North American guys was always low but now European Union men won't have easy access to travel to Russia.

There will likely be a protracted War of Economic Attrition, but Russia will hold it's line and gain as it develops internally.

Once Russia redevelops, it will become great and it needs to increase it's birthrate.

It will be a true resurgent power and like Italy during the Renaissance experienced a resurgence after several centuries after the collapse of the Roman Empire, Russia will have a Russian Renaissance.

Russia will be selling more energy to China and India, and Russia will lean towards trade with more reliable trade partners and neutral nations.

The European Union will severely regret appeasing America because Russia will have the leverage.

I also think a few tactical nuclear weapons might be used on Ukraine because if it came down to a Ukraine in NATO or isolating most of Ukraine by using tactical nukes for a radioactive buffer zone, the logical answer if to drop several tactical nukes. Of course, the fallout would be blown towards the West, meaning it would be send into NATO nations by Western wind currents. But that's a "Final Solution" to the "Ukraine joining NATO" problem that Russia has and it could use it for national security interests as part of their nuclear first strike military doctrine.